The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
to golden mile, there is lot of counter transfer money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays
Whats bestest and easiest way to transfering money of singapore to bangkok? the other side no paypal acounts.
Reputable remittance shops best, many in GM. Just pay +$12 over the exchange rate, credit next working day. Western Union is same day, but expensive. Bank remittances can be a drag, can get caught up with thai correspondent banks (maybe UOB is ok with thai UOB counterpart). Bank charges is prohibitive, even if TT rate is more favourable.

Well, if you can trust bro thailuck here with your million bhts...think he's more than willing
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
started late in Thailand about 7 yrs ago... 1st time in BKK, blur like f. Blur blur walked out of hotel, took taxi, went 1 round, reached destination which was walking distance from hotel.
Reminds me of one bkk stopover (planned) for well deserved R&R after a long 16hr haul from europe. Got a freebie 1 night stay at Sheration next to Chao Phraya river. Blxxdy cabbie tried to palm off his sexy pics to me (you know commission and all) and some useless tours. Ratchada MPs across town took forever, and my lack of directions then didn't help.

I was younger then, had "2nd wind" after MP and ended up in some grotty bar off suriwongse/patpong main stretch. Didn't know that Patpong aggs existed then (not far off). Gals paraded on stage, but I stuck to my comfort beer at the bar counter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
only like ST, aaah ?. Have puying on LT can be price less when in the morning, the flag pole starts to wake up.
Isaan girls can be pretty wild.in bed or on the sofa or on the dressing table, etc
LT's fine, but sometimes when your deed is done... and then you see clearly, gal cannot stand the test of light. Sans makeup, like what the cat dragged in. Flag come down like memorial service. This one was really dam2 (blame my drunken stupor and lighting at CM2)
Old 17-11-2009, 06:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
We all learn our lesson the hard way and nobody going to help.
A day older make a person wiser...

Back then I was lucky as we have alot of seamen coming to our office when our ships was in port. During our coffee session we will talk about their adventure and places of interest and that why I got all the info where the best place to cheong or avoid. I started going to Thailand on & off from mid '70 and wait until you see my old photos you fall off from your chair laughing.
70' gee that is a long way back....I started in the 80'.....please please posted the photos....it should be great to see back BKK in the past...!
Old 17-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
70' gee that is a long way back....I started in the 80'.....please please posted the photos....it should be great to see back BKK in the past...!
Cannot lah, only for private viewing.
Old 17-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Bro etct88, thanks for the points and as I said earlier only for private viewing and not in the public forum.
Old 18-11-2009, 12:23 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro etct88, thanks for the points and as I said earlier only for private viewing and not in the public forum.
Any pictures of normal building, street, general places...that would be nice to see what Bangkok looks like in the 70'...down memory lane!
Old 18-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, I started late in Thailand about 7 yrs ago... 1st time in BKK, blur like f. Book a free and easy to BKK in SG, including air ticket n hotel, nothing else. Blur blur walked out of hotel, took taxi, went 1 round, reached destination which was walking distance from hotel. Go Patpong, 3 ping pong for 100 thb.... Those were the days....
I have been to BKK for so many times before, but never knew about AGG until recently this year too. Last time, always resort to getting the massage gal in the hotel's health ctr to give a body massage and boom-boom for close to 4000bht Then again, was younger, impulsive and not forgetting high on hormones

This year, what an initiation. Bro ML took me on my official first tour of duty in BKK night scene, the Soi CB. Since then, will be heading for my 4th trip in 6 months. Every time learn a new thing.
Old 18-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

This year, what an initiation. Bro ML took me on my official first tour of duty in BKK night scene, the Soi CB. Since then, will be heading for my 4th trip in 6 months. Every time learn a new thing.
How many days left??? I should be about 14 days more.
Old 18-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
OK, kor kor, someday we TT and have a good laugh....
Old 18-11-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya adventure and unknown, you can explore yourself... But lazy n wants to be spoonfeed is another thing. If everyone comes into this thread lazy, dun want to read up and start, "Can anyone intro me to XXXXXXX". This is purely f lazy. U want fun and waiting for ppl to push a pussy to your face?? There is always a saying, "Teach the man to fish, he will have food everyday".... My teaching is simple... those who aren't lazy n can read simple english will understand and know where to cheong. If lazy, then buy bros in BKK drinks, I guess most will be kind enough to guide any newcomer. Else stay in hotel, download AV and wank the hell out.
Seriously other than knowing where to chong which most people know, there is not much to learn from mongering. I dont understand why people ask the darnest of question.
Old 18-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
to golden mile, there is lot of counter transfer money.
Old 18-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
thanks you!
The cheapest, beside hand to hand, would be getting to a (nearest) Thai ATM and deposit cash. Normally the charges is a few bahts, if within the same province, same bank, no charges. Fastest and instant.

If you know and trust someone, that is going to Thai, let him do it for you. Chances are you transferring to someone with a reputable Thai bank. Your friend can inform you when the cash is deposited and the money will be in that account on the spot.

Choke Dee.......
Old 19-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
How many days left??? I should be about 14 days more.
Bro, me not so lucky. Still have to endure about 27 more days.

This time, set a resolution... must have one with a solid hourglass figure puying. Gonna take my own sweet time to find.

Actually got a target at New Doll House (or something like that) at the Walking St in Pattaya. A little older, but figure pretty suay. This time round going with a couple of my friends and Bro ML. Think it's gonna be a smashing time. 555
Old 19-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
This time, set a resolution... must have one with a solid hourglass figure puying. Gonna take my own sweet time to find.
Chok Dee na.... I looking for a SYT.
Old 19-11-2009, 02:16 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Chok Dee na.... I looking for a SYT.
Wow....you taste bud suddenly change?
Old 19-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wow....you taste bud suddenly change?
I always prefer sweet over bitter.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1