The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Nice one. Sometime ago toi went into the ladies toilet and masturbated with their dirty panty liner then cummed on the seat smear all over the seat and kinda clean off. and that’s like before any one start work in the morning.
You are the winner, lucky you didn't say used sanitary pad. Lol.
Old 27-11-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I was staying at my university dorm, I used to do tutorial til late followed by a short jog. There was once I saw my dorm mate hang her laundry outside to dry for the night, which I conveniently took 2 pc of her panties, went to the toilet and stuffed my 2nd favourite into my mouth to remind myself not to moan too loud and my favourite one on my **ck to shoot my cum inside for her to wear the next day.

Following which everytime I saw her hang her panties out I could give her some of my life and soul.

Towards the end of the semester, it seems she didn't want her panties anymore as she left it at the drying rack after moving out. I gladly took it home and gave it to my ex gf for her birthday. She said that the panties looked old so I told her it was because I cummed in it a few times and washed it until it looked worn out. She wore a few times and eventually returned it to me when we broke up. I wore it every week and even during my annual IPPT to get my gold. Knowing that it brings me good luck, I would wear it during important occasions such as CNY, my ROM and wedding reception, job interviews etc. My mother, who used to help wash my clothes questioned my choice of wearing womens' panties and said I was "siao".

The other time was in office during the weekend to OT alone. After I was done with my task I went to my chiobu colleague's deskband smelled her seat. I put on her blazer that she hung on her chair. Luckily it didnt tear since it was tight.

I sat at her desk and started looking for things which I could give part of myself to. Fortunately, I found her personal drinking cup which I released my load into. Before leaving, I felt bad and decided to wash the cup.

When she resigned, she forgot to take the cup with her and I gladly took it to my desk. Whenever I missed her, I would shoot inside and accumulate my cum for a few weeks until it was almost full.

I learnt an important lesson that Rome was not built in a single day. I needed to save bit by bit to see the cup full.

I decided to use it as dressing for my gf's healthy salad. My other female colleagues, expressed how envy they were when I showed them the photos, gave me the opportunity to make salad with my special dressing for them during our office Christmas potluck party. I told them there was extra protein on top of the fibre, which they were delighted to know.

From then, I understood how it is more important to give than to receive.
Old 27-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
just wondering, if there was a moderately/good looking gal on a bed or side street alley who was drunk beyond all consciousness and you could penetrate her, shoot inside and walk away without anyone ever knowing about it, how many of you would do it, and how many of you wouldn't ?
I wouldn’t hesitate
Old 28-11-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Huntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
hahahaah it’s okay, we are all perverts in here
It was rather hilarious when I realised I made a mistake.
Don't know if old, eyesight not good anymore or I getting more perverted can be mistaken until like that
Old 28-11-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 15
Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
sounds like 80s 90s HK movie plot where the woman super reluctant to work as hostess/bargirl

Yes, it very much was like 80s movie where I ffs became bad guy threatening her to submit to me or her boyfriend/husband/family.....will suffer or never see again.
Just lying down there, no expression, like waiting 被鬼压, 忍忍就过去。

How to screw when the situation is such.
Call an fl also can be made to feel like that.
Lucky did not pay first.
Old 28-11-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 8
astroboy99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterastroboy99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterastroboy99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterastroboy99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterastroboy99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those bus that round the estate, in my sec day me n my ex boarded a double deck, seat at top level last seat. She was wearing a windbreaker and my hand was fondling her tits at the same time she was using her hand to rub my lil bro.
Think back really make me laugh, but we only live once so live to the fullest!
Old 28-11-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
For a moment, I saw the stay cay for piak piak as stray cat for piak piak

Thought that was way too perverted, only corrected on repeat read
mothership.sg/2023/04/bukit-panjang-boy-cat-humping/
Old 28-11-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
there was once I was getting a bj from a ml, then she reminded me not to shoot inside the mouth..I just pretend never hear her...then went ready to explode, told her to slow down the movement, without warning, gather all my strength and prepare to unload with full force...she got a shock the moment the cum hit her back of the throat..she immediately coughed out the slimy liquid and gave my stomach a slap...after cleaning up, she told me why so much and why didn't tell her I was cumming...I told her the bj was too enjoyable and I forgot about it...
Come is the best
Old 28-11-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reqas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pulled down shorts and humped cat ?
wordless...
Old 28-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting a BJ overseas on a tour bus Manage to get a seat at the back and when everyone's asleep we did the deed
Old 29-11-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

This reminds me, many years back, went to KL with my girl, gf time, for a short trip, together with my colleagues. We travelled by coach, n sat in front half.

Use my jacket n cover her leg, hand went under, like we holding hands, n slowly fingered her, as she was wearing those shorts with loose leg openings.

Cum twice... n complained I make her so wet n uncomfortable. Was a big turn on, seeing her trying to keep quiet, as she is actually quite a moaner. Lolx
Fingered her till she cum twice
Old 29-11-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Front deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to say, this thread is a good read and amusing
Old 29-11-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are the winner, lucky you didn't say used sanitary pad. Lol.
Clean one from colleagues drawer. I licked it a rub all over my dick then put it back.

Women toilet more exciting though.

Sometimes can find there pubes around the toilet haha
Old 29-11-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Clean one from colleagues drawer. I licked it a rub all over my dick then put it back.

Women toilet more exciting though.

Sometimes can find there pubes around the toilet haha
Heard got one occasion from a female friend that they saw one of their other female colleague's drawer that she got condom box inside
Old 29-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In sec 4, we used to like to hang out at malls and watch movies in the afternoon. When my gf and I watched "Talking Cock: The Movie" it was the first time we got so bored we focussed more on hj and fingering.

So she decided to not watch and gave me a BJ until I came. After that, she took the box of nachos and asked me to hold it below my cock and she spat all the cum into the cheese. We took a nacho and stirred the cheese a little to create a better texture.

After that we continued to enjoy the nachos. The movie went well with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1