The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
see fav ML go vacation with ‘bf’ on moments feel so sad..
Got moolah anyone can be their bf....
I'm just happy I'm not that Robert head in their moments.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Maybe can go for free if they got feeling for you. No string attached. Just pay lodging and food.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Yup, agreed to the max!
Old 30-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
"哥哥,我们都是来挣钱的”

They have an almost un-human way to detach themselves from feelings and emotions.

Have money, everything also can.
Your thinking is too too simplistic.

Why wreck your brains to unlock an ML?
Why buy expensive gifts?
Why bring them for dinners at high class restaurants?

Just pay triple what other bros pay each time you see her.
Just visit her more than what other bros are doing each week.

Is it so difficult?

The truth hurts but sometimes someone's got to say it.

Quote:
Maybe can go for free if they got feeling for you. No string attached. Just pay lodging and food.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ask Liao cannot get, then no point visiting that ML coz service n commitment level sure change liao.
Just drop 100 percent n move on.
I think have to keep a rational mind since it is still a money transaction process.
Just my humble opinion.
Yes thats true bro.
End of the day, just play. They here to earn money and we need to release. So have money go play, no money just chill. Win win situation for us and them.
Just touch and go. Have fun and enjoy the ride cos many MLs FLs around.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes thats true bro.
End of the day, just play. They here to earn money and we need to release. So have money go play, no money just chill. Win win situation for us and them.
Just touch and go. Have fun and enjoy the ride cos many MLs FLs around.
Hahahaha u all must understand the fetish of guys going after girls be it MLs or not.

They maybe like the Sian cai process lah...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah, since when you have also start promoting for her as well.
Correct what she got her own dedicated thread so no point coming here to find out such stuff. Besides, she’s rarely mentioned here.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you’re able to get the ML to fall into the KC trap then good for you lor.

Anyway, I recommend you read the relationship with a ML thread in the Adult section. It’s quite an enticing and informative read.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 19
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
"哥哥,我们都是来挣钱的”

They have an almost un-human way to detach themselves from feelings and emotions.

Have money, everything also can.
Your thinking is too too simplistic.

Why wreck your brains to unlock an ML?
Why buy expensive gifts?
Why bring them for dinners at high class restaurants?

Just pay triple what other bros pay each time you see her.
Just visit her more than what other bros are doing each week.

Is it so difficult?

The truth hurts but sometimes someone's got to say it.
So fking true. Any extra during the session just take it as a bonus. They are here to earn and return home.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
forsbforum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone managed to book appt with xixi recently?
Old 30-04-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Pls pm me too on website, etc for annie (kl).many thanks
Wahlaueh..... received more than 20+ PMs asking for Annie n Momo website. Why everyone assume is website? I oso dunno their website....lol

Annie sent message to my HP and we communicate via HP.
So stop sending me PMs asking for her website.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Wahlaueh..... received more than 20+ PMs asking for Annie n Momo website. Why everyone assume is website? I oso dunno their website....lol

Annie sent message to my HP and we communicate via HP.
So stop sending me PMs asking for her website.
Luckily i still remember momo’s wechat.

Will visit her when she is at KL
Old 30-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Geez, seriously... *Facepalm* . You really ought to not blur the lines between sex workers and your own real life.

Tick tick tick.
Agree with what u say.
If she really loves you, she will quit her sex job, let u f her but still work as a ML or FL is just a tactic to make u spend more money on her. Sometimes I agree is they also have needs but if u can f her, there r already hundreds others who have already done that, so the line must be clear.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya maybe they will suddenly fall in love with you deeply and suck you every single night. Continue fantasizing...🤦‍♀️

“Just pay lodging” is no small sum you know? You can have a local sugarbabe with that amount.

If you’re expect something from them, they will also expect something from you, either you are financially strong enough to back them up like idol drama main actress or you look like Andy Lau with abs. Laws of attraction still applies, be it ML or local/any other girls.

My friends would laugh at me if I were to tell them I’m spending a lot of money to try and “unlock” a piece of PRC pussy and call me buay kan. Which some deemed it as super achievement.

Got that kind of money just go to local scene and fuck some really hot local dish, don’t feed yourself to some PRC that treats you like dirt and lose your manhood in the process.

Or even best invest the money in yourself and become a man that every women can’t resist.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Been a while since I post a FR because the quality have been rubbish.
Booked Huan Huan from SLG and this ML is another rubbish.
Location requires some walking if you wish to take public transport.
Her kitchen is super dirty with onion skin on the floor and dirty dishes around.
This was a super turn off for me but I choose to close one eye.
Service is average with fake moans and just want to get the job done.
Zero GF and I think Ho Ching has better feel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1