The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro u post this sets of photo many time Liao
He's proud of his catch. Every year as more young maids arrive,more older maids go back for good. With good sex experience, happy memories n uncountable numbers of men they fuck. It's a cycle, their salaries not even enough to feed the big n extended families, let alone building house buying land. As long they can't catch a man to marry n provide them forever free food n luxury, their daughters will rush here to replace them.
Old 29-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Was chatting with this milf pinoy average looking maid for a while, chat her coz saw her apps photo, low cut T-shit exposing her huge boobs with deep cleavages and fair skin....really make steam, although she is milf (42) she still maintain a great figure.....first meet at one of the central location mall, tell her i buy her lunch. I was waiting for her and saw a small build girl walking towards the mall, I approach her coz she will not recognize me coz I didnt send her my photo in our chat, she was wearing a coat but inside she is still wearing exposing shirt, seeing her deep cleavage in real person really make me horny and got instant hard, really tempting to go and feel them right away.....She said she can only meet me for a while....i said ok let go and buy your lunch, while taking the escalator, I pull her to stand on one side to let other people pass, I slip my hand to hug her waist to test her reaction....no rejection and it is a good sign for a more darling act later.....while waiting for her food after ordering at one of the fast food outlet, i use my arm to make contact to her boobs, totally no rejection at all...if it not bcoz of there are other people around, I will slip my hand to press her huge juicy boobs...after getting her food, walk her to bus stop and hug her really hard before said goodbye to her.....and today is my jackpot day, i going to treat her lunch again and this round her employer was on vacation...will try to bonk her today and suck her juicy boobs non stop.....wish me luck bros and happy weekend and happy hunting.
Nice bro, all the best. would be nice if you could share photo of her beautiful cleavage for us to see
Old 30-12-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10069 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro tnkaki

up you 21 points

await your follow up stories.

Quote:
...and today is my jackpot day, i going to treat her lunch again and this round her employer was on vacation...will try to bonk her today and suck her juicy boobs non stop.....wish me luck bros and happy weekend and happy hunting.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro u post this sets of photo many time Liao
Not this girl...

You must be referring to this...

Or this.....

Old 30-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Not this girl...

You must be referring to this...

Or this.....

Steady bro, same pattern
Old 30-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20357 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..will try to bonk her today and suck her juicy boobs non stop.....wish me luck bros and happy weekend and happy hunting.
Good Catch Bro , Remember To Write FR Hor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-12-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro knows OT basement food court still have maids to hunt? Not there sometimes already after all disco closed.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 14
CawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well taken pics, looking forward for boobs shots
Old 30-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, it can also be she failed her 6ME or worst can also be HIV positive. That's explain her sudden disappearance. Only her friend n her employer will know. Low chance employer saw her face here, send her back. If not, such a hypocrite employer. Can fuck other ppl maid, expect others don't fuck his maid.
Lookd like one of the girls from telegram channel
Old 31-12-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
nowdays bangla go fj massage shop leh
last sunday i saw a few bangla at syed alwi spa there
Bangla and indian workers upgrade already. Nowadays, they start to explore other areas of the chiong scene and hunting maids has become a side hustle.

Recently, my bangla worker want to chiong dome 1 as a reward for his hardwork working in my company for 5years.

Let him pick a syt and he wanted to top-up for a raw+cip session with this thai girl. Money not an issue, but the girl rejected his booking. After a few nego with the okt, the girl finally agreed to let my worker breed with her for 1.5hrs.

But after the session, my number got blocked by okt for future bookings because girl complain my worker finished in 1.5hrs and shot 2 big loads to breed her. Good luck to the next bro in line.

So i think, there will be more maids for bros to hunt since the scene is very diverse now.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Bangla and indian workers upgrade already. Nowadays, they start to explore other areas of the chiong scene and hunting maids has become a side hustle.

Recently, my bangla worker want to chiong dome 1 as a reward for his hardwork working in my company for 5years.

Let him pick a syt and he wanted to top-up for a raw+cip session with this thai girl. Money not an issue, but the girl rejected his booking. After a few nego with the okt, the girl finally agreed to let my worker breed with her for 1.5hrs.

But after the session, my number got blocked by okt for future bookings because girl complain my worker finished in 1.5hrs and shot 2 big loads to breed her. Good luck to the next bro in line.

So i think, there will be more maids for bros to hunt since the scene is very diverse now.
wah your worker really determined to breed her.
but can until okt block you, your worker very rough to her is it
Old 31-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
There's always reasons why even hookers ban Bangla workers. It's a not racist issue.

Quote:

Old 31-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
wah your worker really determined to breed her.
but can until okt block you, your worker very rough to her is it
The complain was my worker got strong smell and took his own sweet time to breed her.

I tried to reason to okt, my worker did not exceed 1.5hrs and left the premises on time.

I think because my worker got strong smell and i promised them my worker will wash clean before going. Turns out, still got strong smell.

Need to buy a new prepaid card to book next time.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The complain was my worker got strong smell and took his own sweet time to breed her.

I tried to reason to okt, my worker did not exceed 1.5hrs and left the premises on time.

I think because my worker got strong smell and i promised them my worker will wash clean before going. Turns out, still got strong smell.

Need to buy a new prepaid card to book next time.
I think their smell not because wash or not...due to their diet they will like always have that smell de it seems.
haha buy new card to breed okt lui lui
Old 31-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10069 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya buy BRUT lor.

The Brut line grew to include aftershave, balms and deodorant. Packaged in a green glass bottle with a silver-coloured medallion, it is still sold as of 2023.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
I think their smell not because wash or not...due to their diet they will like always have that smell de it seems.
haha buy new card to breed okt lui lui
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1