The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Wonderful session with Joey 2 days ago lead her to come twice ….the shiok is just too good ….
Old 26-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Went back to Huong many times. Just rtf once more. She mentioned she’ll stop work by end of month which is in a few days time. My heart sank…
I know what you mean, Bro. It's like you've built a "chemistry" with a sex partner and then all of it is going to stop. It can be quite worrying and sleepless. I feel you, Bro.
Old 26-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 10
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankledeep40 View Post
I know what you mean, Bro. It's like you've built a "chemistry" with a sex partner and then all of it is going to stop. It can be quite worrying and sleepless. I feel you, Bro.
Exactly! She knows what turns me on and how I like things to be. I also somewhat know what she likes too. The chemistry is great. Not sure if there’s a chance to continue after this month.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 8
h0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to behold

Booked a session on 18 Feb. Location is okay. Secluded and private. Once at location and pic sent, was given instruction to locate the place.

Small shop with two “rooms” side by side, no door just curtains.

Entered, and was greeted by Joey. As many mentioned, exotic looks and reasonably endowed in the chest area.

Was ushered into one of the rooms and guided to the shower cubicle to clean up. Stepped out to Joey using a towel to dry me up before proceeding back to the room.

Started with light massage which to be honest isn’t really what anyone is here for. Then I got one of the sloppiest and best AR so far. Joey’s amazing at reading and vibing, knowing which how and where to hit.

After about 10 mins of AR, turned around for bbbj. Told me she’d get me off with mouth as on code red. Was utterly disappointed did not manage to try full session. However, consolation was bbbj was sloppy as well which I loved. Joey was attentive and listened to how I liked to be sucked off.

Overall a good session, but still could have appreciated heads up on code red though.

Looks - 7/10 (for me)
Boobs - C
Figure - 9/10
AR - 11/10
Bbbj - 10/10

Hopefully will be able rtf again get what I missed!
Old 27-02-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Exactly! She knows what turns me on and how I like things to be. I also somewhat know what she likes too. The chemistry is great. Not sure if there’s a chance to continue after this month.
Whatever the outcome, I suppose she needs to move on also. Just to wish her all the best.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayJB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Searching in Process ... Next GEM unearthed
Shop location
Old 01-03-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

March 1st day of the month. Pay Day-Lewis for Bonking
Old 01-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Happening Night ... Alone with XJ ... really shiok
Old 02-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
worker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Happening Night ... Alone with XJ ... really shiok
Call always not answered.sigh....
Old 02-03-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
suibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Revisited joey after two months and I am amazed that her service standards had actually improved even further. I remember the first time she was a little bit more reserved but this time she is more willing to joke and chit chat an engaged in small talks while tickling me in all the right places. GFE have definitely improved alot and this time it seems like she is more like an FB rather than an ML. The usual service still applies but it is the grand finale of the session that amazes me. She is game to take on any position I requested and even though I told her that I am not an easy comer, she told me she is willing to take on the challenge. And she worked really hard on it. Blow, tease, french, blow tease french. I lost count of how many times we went through that process and when I was finally ready, we battled each other while I enjoyed the soft moans that she make. Her moans really make me damn high. The rest is history and she still ensured that I am well looked after even when she was tired after all the action. Understand that there was a price increase but by the standards, she is definitely worth it. Already planning on the next visit again. Wait for me lovely Joey.....
Old 04-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster (A)

Well Said ... Value For Money is Key to why XJ always worth to re visit
Old 04-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with XJ two data ago, full of actions with ending full load into her mouth, maximum satisfaction.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (A)

Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
If have some points to spare
Old 06-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Push for sexy joey
Old 06-03-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

新疆妹妹果然名不虚传 一身瑜伽 身材, 嘴上功夫一流,due to yoga , her body actually very flexible do all kind of position. Her looks wont fail your expectation and bbbj is out of this world. Cherish my time with her while still can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1