The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

On a balmy night, I made my way up the hill. I was happy to do Cissy a favor, and at the same time have a preview of Belle. I was also interested to see how “transfer of knowledge and skills” transpired from one ML to a would-be ML. “Trainee” Belle was fully clothed throughout, but I had already taken a liking to her visually, and she’s real friendly After the “training session”, I told Belle I would meet her in a couple of days’ time.

My appointment with Belle was in familiar surroundings – Sissy’s previous unit – clean and tidy like before. Even the modus operandi was the same – appetizing smells from the kitchen, and the disposable bed towel.

Belle looks like she’s about 26/27, similar to Cissy and Elle. However, Belle is the tallest of the three, close to 1.7m. As she started working on me, she asked if her massage was ok (it was mediocre, but I did not say so). Instead, I cheekily suggested that she should be in bra and panties from the start. To my pleasant surprise, she obliged, though she was quite shy about it. It was “progress” for me, since with Cissy, it was just pulling down her dress to access her breasts only, and Elle never removed her shorts.

I liked what I saw – though not quite model-like, Belle had a sexy body including a respectable set of 34B’s, accentuated with long legs. Her light-tan complexion suited her overall look and feel. For me, Belle was the most attractive of the three close friends, and also the easiest to talk to.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

By my third session, Belle and I were sharing the sizeable shower room, lathering each other. While there was no hanky-panky action in the shower, it is not very often that a ML would shower with and for me.

Belle always wore her panties (only) during massage. When it was time for sensual, I would reach out to remove her panties, and she would angle her legs to let me do so more easily. Essentially, it was access-all-areas with Belle without making love.

One night, as I gulped down the home-made soup post-session, Belle said she needed to go collect some tips (money). Hand-in-hand, we left the apartment and strolled down the hill like a couple. As we reached the foot of the hill, she said her KTV mummy (at the nearby building which housed several KTV’s) was waiting for her. She kissed me goodnight and went on her own way. She moonlighted at KTV’s.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

As Belle and I became more comfortable with each other, I sometimes hang-out at her place post-session if she has no other customers. Typically, she would be in her bra and panties, and I will be in my underwear after showering. After one or two beers (or red wine) together, we would be exploring each other’s almost naked bodies on the sofa. And when my erected tool made a really big bulge in my underwear, she would back off and wish me a “safe drive home”, hinting that I should leave, which I always conformed to.

Although we don’t message each other beyond confirming appointments, on rare occasions she would reach out, like sending me a bunch of photos and seeking an opinion which ones to use for her ad (renewal), if she should use another name, etc. Or if I had any preference (soup type) for the next day’s appointment.

Part of me felt pleased that she’s very customer-centric towards me. Another part of me reminded myself not to get too close to her since my intent was to be serviced accordingly as a transaction, and to avoid any emotional attachment.

Over time, I saw less of Belle as I travelled more frequently for work and also ventured to try other ML’s for new experiences. Sometimes I wonder if I could have fucked Belle if we continued meeting regularly, there was a hunch it was heading that way...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1