The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

points noted, thanks for the info. walk up will definitely try, maybe fuji, Phoenix or s.lee in tst.

k wise... maybe just a peep... seen my worst fuglies in eden bangkok, ran out as fast as i could.
Old 13-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
points noted, thanks for the info. walk up will definitely try, maybe fuji, Phoenix or s.lee in tst.

k wise... maybe just a peep... seen my worst fuglies in eden bangkok, ran out as fast as i could.
LOL - please report back as to your findings.

But no, The K-pressure girls are not quite in the same league as the Eden girls, but still.....bad enough! And another thing is that you will at least NOT have your senses as totally offended as when you enter Eden and get greeted by the sight of so many fuglies lining up both sides!! Thank God, they'll only bring in single or max. 3 girls into your room to view each time! LOL

SEAJ
Old 15-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

http://sammy.services/showthr...=494020&page=3
Mainland sex workers in Hong Kong seek money, travel and tend to be married with children
Mainland sex workers in city and Macau tend to come from rural areas, seek travel, work long hours and often face exploitation, study shows
She's 32 years old, married, has children and wants to see the world.
That's the typical profile of a mainland woman who chooses to work as a prostitute, according to a new report based on a study of more than 300 migrant sex workers in Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen. It also included a small number of women working in Jinan in Shandong province.
The year-long study was a collaborative effort of four groups that provide support for sex workers including Zi Teng in Hong Kong, Chi Tang in Macau and two similar groups in Shenzhen and Jinan.
The report was released just days before the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers on Wednesday and follows a series of sex-related murders in Hong Kong.
While the insights from the report are limited, it is one of the few studies in recent years to give a comprehensive insight into the working conditions for mainland migrant sex workers.
In Hong Kong, most women arrested for vice-related offences are from the mainland; 96 per cent of those arrested for sex work between 2010 and last year were from there, police figures show. While working as a prostitute is legal in the city, sex workers can fall foul of the law if they operate in groups or solicit clients in public. Mainland prostitutes on visitor visas have been known to violate immigration laws.
The report, based on questionnaires completed by 344 women, highlights key issues faced by mainland sex workers such as being intimidated, exploited or abused. Researchers called for more sexual health services and better legal support.
"Sex workers should be protected and granted the same rights as those in other industries," said Dr Eleanor Cheung Pui-kei, a co-author of the report. "It's is a job, and these are labour issues."
The women interviewed were aged from 17 to 71. Some 41 per cent were married, 33 per cent single, and the rest divorced. About two-thirds had children.
The women were most likely to be from rural areas with more than half (57 per cent) holding an agricultural hukou, a household registration document that separates rural and urban dwellers. It contrasts with a 2001 report by Zi Teng, which found that most sex workers were from cities.
"There is the economic motivation to become a sex worker, but also other things like opening their horizons and travelling the world," Cheung said.
Most moved for sex work after being told about it by a friend in their home village though some women became sex workers so they could follow their husbands when they moved for work.
In Hong Kong and Macau, the profit margins were not as lucrative compared with few years ago for three key reasons: mainlanders can now stay as visitors for only seven days in Hong Kong, 14 in Macau; the relative strength of the yuan; and the influx of more sex workers, which had driven prices down.
A recent crackdown on vice in Dongguan - long a popular destination for Hong Kong men seeking cheap sex - had seen many sex workers re-locating to Hong Kong, Macau and also Shenzhen.
Transport connections were also a factor. One-third of women working in Shenzhen were from Hunan , which has a direct train route.
Most of the women surveyed worked as "street sex workers" with one-woman brothels the second most common setting. Others included hairdressing salons, guesthouses, massage parlours and foot massage spas.
Sex workers in Hong Kong worked the longest hours, an average of 16 a day, seven days a week. Those in Macau worked for 11 hours every day.
The main risks were assaults, clients refusing to wear condoms or to pay, robberies, being asked to pay "protection fees".
Old 17-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros,

question here.
have visited 141 Fuji, Champagne so am quite familiar with them.

used to pop over to CP if visit HK. but given the current situation and exchange rate am thinking of staying in HK and trying their nightclubs etc.

anyone able to share information on suitable joints or places? or would macau/danshui/shenzhen be the better choice?

thanks in advance and would up you if possible.
Old 17-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing around View Post
used to pop over to CP if visit HK. but given the current situation and exchange rate am thinking of staying in HK and trying their nightclubs etc…..or would macau/danshui/shenzhen be the better choice?
This is indeed a GREAT topic to discuss currently as it appears that the Mongering Gods have abandoned us in Southern China; in fact it was a topic of discussion friends and I had just a couple days ago.

Nowadays, when one say “nightclubbing” in Hong Kong, it no longer means the lavish Clubs of days past with WG’s on site in places like Volvo, Deluxe etc.; these no longer exists for the most part and we’re left with a few low class joints in Yaumati/Mongkok, over-priced tiny KTV’s patronized mostly by in-the-know Japanese and Koreans around Causeway Bay, and a couple or so small ones left in TST – name of which escapes me now as they’re so inconsequential. Nightclubbing these days refer to Discos and clubs patronized mostly by civvies around Lan Kwai Fong/Soho.

There is also a lively WG scene in Wanchai, but these mostly cater to NON-Chinese speaking foreigners – both expatriate as well as just visiting – and thus the girls there are Filipinos, Thai, Indonesians with some even from the South Americas and the Balkan states who are of course at least at double the rates of such in their own native countries.

Then there is the very severe crackdown/yanda in the whole of Guangdong province which not only ridiculously drove prices up, it also means all sorts of trepidation about being caught by the LE when doing the dirty or even just being “checked” when innocently partying in a KTV. Totally no fun and IMHO, quite over-priced for what we used to routinely enjoy for way less.

Then there is XJP’s visit to Macau for the hand-over anniversary on 19 December which has resulted in most places in both Macau as well as Zhuhai/Zhongshan being “sanitized.” Oh woe bedites us all!!

On the other hand though, I’d imagine that normal “services” would still be available in Macau even when the Big Man is in town (don’t hold me to this!), and I think your best bet if you still want to party would be at a KTV there. Do get a package from the Shun Tak Centre in Hong Kong (Macau Ferry pier) – not just because it will save you the return ferry ticket costs, but more so, to get a proper handle on your spending. Couple times friends and I just walked in to Macau KTV’s, and the intoxicating mixture of beautiful girls, great fun fooling around and of course alcohol all ended up with us spending more money and time there than what we had first contemplated. One of my friends actually got in a pickle with his SO and even his office for ending up spending the night in Macau instead of getting back the same day. LOL

Just IMHO.

SEAJ
Old 17-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thank you bro.

just up you.

did try the macau package before for Dong Fang (iirc). had good fun!
are you able to share more about the KTV packages? what would it include?

so in general no point trying out the KTVs in HK? would like to drink, hug hug, sing song, dance, etc.

what about asking our CP regulars to come down to HK? any bro have experience in doing that?
Old 17-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
did try the macau package before for Dong Fang (iirc). had good fun!
are you able to share more about the KTV packages? what would it include?

so in general no point trying out the KTVs in HK? would like to drink, hug hug, sing song, dance, etc.

what about asking our CP regulars to come down to HK? any bro have experience in doing that?
Go to the shops at Shun Tak and ask them to explain precisely what their various packages consists of - lots of variations, period of time for the KTV session as well as when you will exactly go there, what's included/excluded and of course prices.

My friends and I usually opt for the earlier time slot as its a bit cheaper, 2-3 hours of KTV, 1 girl each, (you can choose a couple or even more girls to sit with you for 10 or so minutes before they get sent out and the mommy will ask which one you want) 2 hours of room usage (to bonk) and of course the return ferry tickets. Note also that different KTV's will have different packages thus its important that you know exactly what is included AND EXCLUDED from the package you purchase.

And yes, IMHO no point in trying to party in Hong Kong unless you have your own civvies or if you're into the "ang mo" type of bar hopping/mongering.

As to getting CP or any PRC girls to go outside of China, whilst we do see them all over the place, it is actually NOT such an easy thing to do as they need to have the actual papers etc to come out. Not as simple as it seems (there's discussions on this in the Macau/Zhuhai thread on this if you're interested).

Have fun but do play safe!

SEAJ
Old 17-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hong Kong KTVs

Quote:
Hong Kong KTVs with hostesses are expensive.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have just came back from 141-walkup to Phoenix building in Causeway Bay and would like to share my experience.

Like what had been said in previous posts, photos in the website are heavily photoshopped. And positive reviews are actually fake. The WL told me and even showed me the reviews that she wrote herself into the web. So please take it with a pinch of salt.

Once appointment was made, I made my trip to the building. Entrance to the lift is not so discrete as it is by the main road and bus stop. But there isn't any giveaway sign boards except a few hotel inn signs. To the foreigners, it is nothing suspicious but the locals will know. The whole building itself is a self contained red light district. I made my way to the 5th floor. All the girls have their posters and photos pasted outside their unit. You just need to scout around and choose whichever you like. Press the door bell, and if she's available, she will open the door. You see the real person first and if you decline, just politely say thank you and move away. Only go in if you're satisfied with the actual product.

As mine was made through telephone appointment, I went straight to the unit. The real girl is way fatter than her photoshopped pictures. Since first time experience for me, I went in anyway. Standard price for suck and fuck is HKD 500. Massage and FS costs HKD800. Her room is extremely small with a shower attached. Generally HKD800 package is 90 minutes if you're regular customer but since it was my first time, she rushed through everything and sent me away in 1 hour. The whole session was nothing great to shout about. Typical PRC chinese, piano massage and SOP service. Fake boobs for her, no licking and fingering, but we DFKed, BBBJ, fake moans, and rushed you to release the load ASAP. At current rate of HKD800 = $135, money would be better spent in SG for better service. Definitely no RTF and also no more 141-walkup for me.

For bros wanting to experience the feeling of 141-walkup, you can get the girls profiles in the website (not allowed to be mentioned here). Address, prices and types of services are all stated. Just take it with a pinch of salt. Many girls turn out to be either more chubby or older. If you want more choices, go to those self contained red-light apartments and scout around instead of relying on website. Not every girl's profiles are listed in the website. Knock on the doors until you see the girl you like in person. Services are likely to be SOP and rushed as they want to see more customers. Limited actions allowed on the girls.

Happy hunting. And merry christmas
Old 17-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

reading the 141 pages, there mention other than full service, additional cost for specials avaliable, what is this specials?

also, isit worth getting massage package as well? some doubts these ladies can give a proper masage. better just to get a full service then move on?
Old 17-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
reading the 141 pages, .... better just to get a full service then move on?
Yes, better FS and move on...
Old 18-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

And yes, IMHO no point in trying to party in Hong Kong unless you have your own civvies or if you're into the "ang mo" type of bar hopping/mongering.

As to getting CP or any PRC girls to go outside of China, whilst we do see them all over the place, it is actually NOT such an easy thing to do as they need to have the actual papers etc to come out. Not as simple as it seems (there's discussions on this in the Macau/Zhuhai thread on this if you're interested).

Have fun but do play safe!

SEAJ
before the xi jinping era there were many hongkong syndicates operating in guangdong who specialised in arranging sham marriages between mainland china women and hong kong men who were single or divorced
the market price for these sham marriages were quite high
but these prc women were willing to pay as marriage (real or fake) to a hong kong man will allow them to stay up to 12 months in hong kong and then subject to yearly renewal with hong kong immigration
both the middlemen and the hong kong men who took part in these sham marriages earned huge sums of profits
then when xi jinping came to power, the hong kong police and immigration
and shenzhen police cracked down very hard and smashed many of these networks
they are still around today ,but operating very underground
these prc women used the sham marriage process to stay longer in hong kong so that they can earn more in the sex trade
the hong kong government has increased jail time for those caught in such sham marriages
both prc woman and hong kong man and the middleman or middlewoman can be jailed up to 10 years if they are found to be involved in arranging or registering a sham marriage btw a mainlander and hong kong resident to cheat the hong kong immigration laws
Old 18-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
This is indeed a GREAT topic to discuss currently as it appears that the Mongering Gods have abandoned us in Southern China; in fact it was a topic of discussion friends and I had just a couple days ago.

Then there is the very severe crackdown/yanda in the whole of Guangdong province which not only ridiculously drove prices up, it also means all sorts of trepidation about being caught by the LE when doing the dirty or even just being “checked” when innocently partying in a KTV. Totally no fun and IMHO, quite over-priced for what we used to routinely enjoy for way less.
OL

Just IMHO.

SEAJ
when i am in dalian i always go to the mango bar to drink and watch the russian wls there
dalian bars now got russian and czech and even brazillian girls
but the rates are sky high
st 2000 rmb
overnight 3000 rmb
but hey the japanese men in dalian are rich and can afford such rates
dalian is the ''sex capital'' of liaoning dongbei province
the japanese 's favourite
it is their changping
Old 18-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
when i am in dalian i always go to the mango bar to drink and watch the russian wls there
dalian bars now got russian and czech and even brazillian girls
but the rates are sky high
st 2000 rmb
overnight 3000 rmb
Dalian like vey happening leh!

From there take a plane and hop over to Osaka near?
Old 18-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
reading the 141 pages, there mention other than full service, additional cost for specials avaliable, what is this specials?

also, isit worth getting massage package as well? some doubts these ladies can give a proper masage. better just to get a full service then move on?
all these specials include stuffs they try to upsell you like uniform, sexy lingerie, BJ without cap and other things they can come up with. HKD800 should be the local rate to include all those above. just need to be persistent and negotiate. i also dont recommend massage. many are just wasting time with piano massage. 400-500 one pop is all you need from walk-ups
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1