The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

to the no life sissy retard who keep zapping me -3 with yr clones for my REG jokes here, i know u r REG's gay lover as u keep upping his pts for his nonsense so its natural that u r hysterical and tries very hard to cover his dick here for yr daily consumption. but the fact is bros here enjoy my jokes and have been upping me for my contributions. So retard, dont ever think with yr dickhead that u can stop me frm posting jokes here. suggest u go get a life and suck some real dicks instead.
Old 25-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Three whores decide to see who has the biggest snatch. They get naked, and start fingering themselves and each other.

After a few minutes, the first one squats on a glass top table, and then they measure the slimy outline she leaves.

The second one then squats on the table, and then they measure the slimy outline she leaves, which is even bigger.

The third one squats on the table, but when she stands back up, the first whore says, “You didn’t leave an outline.”

She says, “Smell the rim.”
Old 25-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

REG goes to the doctor and says “I’ve got a huge hole in my ass.”

The doctors says “drop your pants, bend over and let’s have a look”.

“Fuck me!!” says the doctor. “What could have made a hole as big as that?”

REG replies “I’ve been fucked by an elephant.”

The doctor says “An elephant’s penis is long and thin. This hole is enormous”.

REG replies “He fingered me first.”
Old 25-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

While making love, he says:
- Darling, let's do 68!
- 68??? What's that?
- You do it to me and I'll owe you one.

High class maid catches REG masturbating under the shower and approaches him. REG explains:
- Oh braddah, it was so dirty that I had to rub it so hard... it almost hurts!

One man calls emergency:
- Come immediately, my little son has swallowed a condom!
After five minutes, the same man calls back:
- It is OK, I found another one.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

hehehe so fast gotten zapped by REG's gay lover and clones 3 times. so hardworking leh. *clap* *clap* dont be sour lah retarded gay dog i will try to feature u more in my REG jokes.

here's one for starter.

REG arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find his gay zapper lover in bed with a young, handsome boy.

Just as he was about to storm out of the house, his gay zapper lover stopped him with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about:"

"Driving home, I saw this young guy, looking poor and tired, I offered him a ride. He was hungry, so I brought him home and fed him some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator.

His shoes were worn out so I gave him a pair of your shoes you didn't wear because they were out of style.

He was cold so I gave him that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn't suit you.

His trousers were worn out so I gave him a pair of yours that you don't fit into anymore.

Then as he was about to leave the house, he paused and asked, 'Is there anything else that your lover doesn't use anymore?'

"And so, here we are!"
Old 25-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

One day a man inserted an 'advert' in the local classifieds: "Wife wanted".
Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Old 25-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' The guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end
Old 26-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
kereikera is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkereikera is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A boy comes home from school and says to his mom,” I lost my virginity today".

His mom replies angrily, "You tell your father about what you've done, when he gets home!" His dad comes home about twenty minutes later and he tells his dad that he lost his virginity. His dad says, "Good job son! How was it?
Then the son says, "It was pretty good Dad, but do you have any Vaseline? My ass hurts."
Old 26-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

kereikera is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkereikera is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A man had just opened a restaurant but he couldn't think of a name. So he decided to name it after the third person that walks in. The third person walks in and the guy asked for her name. She said "Jill." "Well Jill, you have nice legs."

So the guy named the restaurant "Jill's Legs." A week later a drunk was laying on the sidewalk outside the restaurant when a police officer asked him what he was doing. He replied: "I'm waiting for Jill's Legs to open so I can get a bite to eat."
Old 26-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Q. Whats the ultimate in rejection?
A. When you're masturbating, your hand falls asleep.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thocy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell."

"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is."

"The problem," she complained, "is that it wakes me up."
Old 26-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

You may have heard about a new bride who was a bit embarrassed to be known as a honeymooner. So when she and her husband pulled up to the hotel, she asked him if there was any way that they could make it appear that they had been married a long time. He responded, "Sure. You carry the suitcases!"
Old 26-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

One day a farmer goes into town to see a vet to see if how to tell that his pigs are pregnant. The vet says that if there standing up in the morning there not pregnant, but if there rolling in the mud they are. So the farmer goes home and loads all of his pigs in the back of his pick-up and takes them all out in the woods and fucks them all once. Then he takes them home and unloads them in there pin. Afterwards he gets tired so goes to bed. The next morning he gets up and checks on the pigs and there standing up, so he takes them all out in the woods and fucks them all twice. Then goes home, quickly unloads them in there pin, and goes right to bed. The next morning, very tired, the farmer gets up to check on his pigs, but they are still standing. Again, he loads them in the truck, takes them to the woods, and fucks them three times. Then he takes them home, unloads them, and goes straight to bed. The next morning the farmer is so tired he can't even get out of bed, so he yells to his wife to come into his bedroom. He tells her to look out the window and tell him if the pigs are standing up or rolling in the mud. His wife replies neither, they're all in the back of the truck, and ones laying on the horn.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty! One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
Old 26-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

A husband walks into the bedroom holding two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife asks, "What's that for?"

"It's for your headache."

"I don't have a headache."

He replies, "Gotcha!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1