The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewt View Post

Anyone met her already? She is also quoting $150
Looks okay but confirm darker skinned as opposed to photo. BUt $150 you tell her you'll book hotel 6hrs and if she agree make sure you fuck her gaogao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

peonybloom2 TikTok myanmar maid. Anyone try?
Old 19-12-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Indo maid available for gangbang this Saturday from 8.30 to 10.30 am. $150 per guy. If you can host even better.p
Wah not scared kena virus ah? She can allow gangbang high risk. Luckily my DH gf only stick to me.
Old 19-12-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Exactly.. even if free i will also think twice, might as well go home fuck my own gf better. People who pay to fuck such girls really damn sucker. Go hcmc pay S$150 you can get a model looking 9.5/10 young girl in fuckshops with exceptional service standards. Seriously, why tf are sinkies paying to fuck maids, especially when they're usually ugly old fat ladies.
You cannot help those who feel it is OK to overpay to inflate the ego of the deluded.
Old 20-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

I hook up a maid and paid her the 1st time round. Fucked or rather she fucked me til I was dry. Chat and tease her again after a few months and we did it again. she didn’t ask for anymore $. I ram her hard in beast mode and she never blackfacel. Seems like she more horny than me.
Old 20-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

bros im very curious, how do u guys tell if michat accounts are fake, or if it’s a real DH? quite funny sia talk a bit then tell me about investment. some want to meet, tell me babysitting uncle kids then want me come over fuck them hard. pretty sure most of the accounts are baits.
Old 20-12-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
bros im very curious, how do u guys tell if michat accounts are fake, or if it’s a real DH? quite funny sia talk a bit then tell me about investment. some want to meet, tell me babysitting uncle kids then want me come over fuck them hard. pretty sure most of the accounts are baits.
This one not just Michat but in general, if they don't do COD means it's scammer. If they too easy high chance it's scammer.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
Wah not scared kena virus ah? She can allow gangbang high risk. Luckily my DH gf only stick to me.
Bro, i think the maid stick to u when u n her tgt already. U don't know what she did before knowing u.
Old 20-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
Video call. If the maids refused vc then maybe fake. I always chat but will try vc b4 meeting. There's one time i try the bangla method, ask can go hotel?, Initially nv reply me then later say ok. So must be fake i thinking but really go meet up in hotel fuck n forget.
Old 20-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20468 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
. Chat and tease her again after a few months and we did it again. she didn’t ask for anymore $. I ram her hard in beast mode and she never blackfacel. Seems like she more horny than me.
Good For You Better Keep Her

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, i think the maid stick to u when u n her tgt already. U don't know what she did before knowing u.
She separated from her ex in Philippines. No previous guy in Sg. Have already up her. Pussy no weird smell.
Old 20-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8Y488WS/

Which bro so power can makes DH tears. Still hunting in tiktok, not much respond.

How is the hunting success rate in disco now.
Old 20-12-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8Y488WS/

Which bro so power can makes DH tears. Still hunting in tiktok, not much respond.

How is the hunting success rate in disco now.
Ya lor, which bro pumping until so hard that she is crying and having to endure?! Pls raise ur hand!
Old 20-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any disco goers, Sunday disco, ipanema or top5 more fun. What is the entrance fee, beer charge currently.
Old 20-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3363 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Ya lor, which bro pumping until so hard that she is crying and having to endure?! Pls raise ur hand!
I wish Im the one. Too bad, I dnt hv such luck
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1