The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Revisited Mimi today, overall an enjoyable trip. Pretty syt with natural d assets, bbbj and ar makes me shiok shiok. Accommodating during fj and changed a few positions. Feel tired and end up in cmi. will rtf when vit m recharges.

Went back wanted to go for sofia again but not free, went for mimi. The white uniform she was wearing covered up her assets sia. Take off liao wahhh easily 1 of the most perfectly shaped boobs i have ever seen in real life. Instant boner.
Bj is awesome also, something she does with her tongue when she goes glup glup up and down on my 2ic, make me wanna explode liao. Faster caps on and hoot, but Fj wise soso only. Would prefer Sofia for fj, very seductive voice, end the game very fast haha. YMMV
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Thksbro. I Long time no log in sbf liao...

Apple still my fav.. not sure about YY as once heard say pic PSed alot.. but I can't confirm as never visit her b4. So still open for try..
Saw YY before and yes, she is the milf look as compared to the syt photo. Still looks well maintained
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljhtacc View Post
Honestly I think the viets so far provide more for less. Maybe cause I've had a few amazing experiences with viets and have met some less-than-pleasant PRCS. From my humble experience, PRC provide more GFE (Maybe cause lesser of a language barrier), but the viets will really fuck you harder, like literally and metaphorically. For the fuck shop at BMC, I occasionally enjoy it because of the actual fucking, but if want GFE the PRCs really know how to sweet-talk you.

For myself, if I want a good chat and GFE, I'll look for PRCs, but for good sex I'll look for viets.
I think Viets can charm you too, as long as they can speak English or Mandarin. True without language, it gets a bit hard. But two of my fav Viets - and not just for banging - are sweethearts I can cuddle with and french all day.
Old Today, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5180 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
She is the first Viet ML I had in many years of chionging, previously I sticked to Msian and those from China only. And wow, honestly I never knew Viet bu could be so good and shiok! But visited her only once as BM is a bit far for me.
Now my regular is also a Viet. Hard to believe this has happened!
they seriously dominate in this area. Not just J, this shop really trains their girls damn well… attitude and service remain top notch past midnite…
Old Today, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 23
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Any bro can share Sofia ctc and dmg? TIA
Old Today, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
they seriously dominate in this area. Not just J, this shop really trains their girls damn well… attitude and service remain top notch past midnite…
My theory is that the Viets generally still have that approach to work - they still believe that to earn money you gotta work hard for it. That's why their service standards are impressive.

Unfortunately, the PRCs have long "evolved" out of this with their "minimum work, maximum earnings" work ethics and the advent of the lazy economy, like when Douyin and other Chinese social platforms first came out - shake some butt or sing some songs and earn lots of money. And they are smart too, targeting the vulnerable sinkies with their sweet words and KC, rather than do the hard work. Hahaha.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some wonderful PRCs around, but getting fewer and further in between. Thais have also headed that way. Viets show some signs of it, but for the moment, Viets rock!
Old Today, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
vodak7up is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervodak7up is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervodak7up is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervodak7up is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My theory is that the Viets generally still have that approach to work - they still believe that to earn money you gotta work hard for it. That's why their service standards are impressive.

Unfortunately, the PRCs have long "evolved" out of this with their "minimum work, maximum earnings" work ethics and the advent of the lazy economy, like when Douyin and other Chinese social platforms first came out - shake some butt or sing some songs and earn lots of money. And they are smart too, targeting the vulnerable sinkies with their sweet words and KC, rather than do the hard work. Hahaha.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some wonderful PRCs around, but getting fewer and further in between. Thais have also headed that way. Viets show some signs of it, but for the moment, Viets rock!
Can't agree more, that the PRCs are always brainstorming how to cut corners and do less while shamelessly asking for more money.
Hardworking ones are usually the Malaysian and Vietnamese.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hi bro can share contact? Thank you
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
whisper91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Can share this shop contact? TIA
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The break from Singapore seems to have made her look younger and fresher. I think BMC hunters are more sexually charged and worked her hard in her previous stint. Lolz.

Soxxx is a warm, sweet vietbu with a tall killer slim and slender body, wonderful boobs with highly sensitive thick protruding ripples, and always a warm sunshine smile. Lovely girl to be with. And once the action takes over, she is genuinely eager to provide the utmost pleasure with a variety of skills. Loves being pleasured too I'm really happy she's back.

Best in da house for me. Wanted to try Axx but she will, or has already rtv-ed.
Can please share contact for this BMC shop? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1