The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42825 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post
4 days a week, we were having for sex for 15minutes and i think that is not enough for me and then i wanted it again but for some reason he is not willing to proceed again.
For just 15 min I supposed u haven't reach the cloud 9 b4 .... 15 min not even get u to warm up
Old 27-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 15
NightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of light

15 mins is the actual thrusting time or the whole session ?
Whole session a bit short, actual thrusting time, quite good.

Normally foreplay , me on girl + girl on me = at least 30 mins.
Build up very important, for me
Old 27-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
4 days a week, we were having for sex for 15minutes and i think that is not enough for me and then i wanted it again but for some reason he is not willing to proceed again.
This is sad, going to be another failed marriage soon due to inability of the husband to provide prolonged sex beyond 15mins, hence the title...

You picked the wrong sex partner to be the lawful husband, right now you won't ever be satisfied in bed by him.

He don't even care to satisfy you beyond that 15mins.

Should have test-drived before marriage. HAHAHA.
On a side note, you should count yourself as a high sex drive bro instead of a sis. HAHAHA.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRun View Post
15 mins is the actual thrusting time or the whole session ?
Whole session a bit short, actual thrusting time, quite good.

Normally foreplay , me on girl + girl on me = at least 30 mins.
Build up very important, for me
so sad, yeah your correct

Last edited by JiangYongBin; 27-10-2023 at 11:19 PM. Reason: mistaken
Old 27-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This is sad, going to be another failed marriage soon due to inability of the husband to provide prolonged sex beyond 15mins, hence the title...

You picked the wrong sex partner to be the lawful husband, right now you won't ever be satisfied in bed by him.

He don't even care to satisfy you beyond that 15mins.

Should have test-drived before marriage. HAHAHA.
On a side note, you should count yourself as a high sex drive bro instead of a sis. HAHAHA.
What can i do for that??
Old 27-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What can i do for that??
Once my reputation points hit 1000, I'll let you know.
Old 28-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Are you employed ? How many hours each do you and your husband work each day ?
Have to make sure energy is there first.

Which country are you from ?
Old 28-10-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9431 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi people,

One of the Sammyboy member request me to create this thread under this forum.

I am new to Sammyboy and recently got married. I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this.
Men wanted everything.

Big and small bobs ok. Best sex and can shoot ok. Best bbbj, bbj, bj ok. Best frenching ok. Best of bodes ok. Best of the best also ok.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 28-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!

men want women to initiate, and to be receptive when they get a sudden urge.

3 hours after your 15 min session, pull down his pants and suck him off. or blow him awake in the morning then just sit on him.

of course if you post a censored photo of yourself here, i'm sure that will lead to more advice from more experienced persons.....
Old 28-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
Are you employed ? How many hours each do you and your husband work each day ?
Have to make sure energy is there first.

Which country are you from ?
I think sometime her husband having some other kind of issues also.
May be Erectile dysfunction or Premature ejaculation.

Last edited by JiangYongBin; 28-10-2023 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Wrong message
Old 28-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
15 min only inclusive foreplay ? Is it premature ejaculation?
Do you get orgasm at all? That's critical.

If he's interested in sex but suffer from PE, that may be causing performance anxieties about satisfying you.
Try other ways, say you want him to lick you, SHOW you enjoy it, let him KNOW when you come. Knowing you've reached orgasm, he will feel accomplishment and not pressured to perform after that. Then its your turn to pleasure him in return, blow him to heaven, your mouth will FEEL every pulse and twitch, CONTROL him, EDGE him, you decide when to let him come in your mouth eventually.

Repeat a few times, hopefully he regains confidence, you help him control and last longer. Your relationship will reach new heights... and orgasms. When he's ready, he will request vaginal sex, but hey, oral is perfectly acceptable too.. in fact I think it's emotionally closer. As long as you are happy.

Even if it's not PE but outside life stress, it'll do just as well to let him know the bed is a place of stress free love and pleasure.

But if its not a performance issue... then I guess you got other problems liao 🤔
Old 28-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 14
Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!

Do grade yourself using below as a standard.
Do you give a long sensual bj, are you easy to go down on, eg, very bushy or sparse, do you have a good figure, do you pamper him etc etc

Face:
Body:
Boobs:
BBBJ:
Shower:
Painting:
FJ:
GFE:

If you want him to want you more, you have to make him have something to look forward to.
Have to make him desire you, which you are correctly asking here.

Very surprised to find out it was an arranged marriage tho.
Can share more details on that ?
Old 28-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
15 min only inclusive foreplay ? Is it premature ejaculation?
Do you get orgasm at all? That's critical.

If he's interested in sex but suffer from PE, that may be causing performance anxieties about satisfying you.
Try other ways, say you want him to lick you, SHOW you enjoy it, let him KNOW when you come. Knowing you've reached orgasm, he will feel accomplishment and not pressured to perform after that. Then its your turn to pleasure him in return, blow him to heaven, your mouth will FEEL every pulse and twitch, CONTROL him, EDGE him, you decide when to let him come in your mouth eventually.

Repeat a few times, hopefully he regains confidence, you help him control and last longer. Your relationship will reach new heights... and orgasms. When he's ready, he will request vaginal sex, but hey, oral is perfectly acceptable too.. in fact I think it's emotionally closer. As long as you are happy.

Even if it's not PE but outside life stress, it'll do just as well to let him know the bed is a place of stress free love and pleasure.

But if its not a performance issue... then I guess you got other problems liao ��
Oh ok ok! let me try one by one slowly with him. we got recently married. so i hope we have more time to experience these stuffs. So u your telling that my husband might be having PE?
and is that because performance anxirty?

Last edited by LuSiWen; 28-10-2023 at 10:03 PM. Reason: missed a msg to include
Old 28-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh ok ok! let me try one by one slowly with him. we got recently married. so i hope we have more time to experience these stuffs. So u your telling that my husband might be having PE?
and is that because performance anxirty?
4 times per week at 15 minutes of thrusting each time is above average. Many of us here engage in commercial sex. It's just about getting our money's worth of fun. The longer I control myself from ejaculating, the more value for money sex is. There is no emotion involved, there is nothing to feel sorry for if we engage in rough sex. The only idea is I enjoy myself. Who cares how she feels?

Don't compare sex between a married couple with commercial sex. There is emotional engagement for both of you. The enjoyment level is totally different. He doesn't have the need to control himself to extend sex. At 4 times per week, he knows the next session is only a few days away. He doesn't treat you as a prostitute.

If you think there is a sexual mismatch, better seek help from professional counsellors than to get wrapped ideas from a sex forum.
Old 28-10-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Smile Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
4 times per week at 15 minutes of thrusting each time is above average. Many of us here engage in commercial sex. It's just about getting our money's worth of fun. The longer I control myself from ejaculating, the more value for money sex is. There is no emotion involved, there is nothing to feel sorry for if we engage in rough sex. The only idea is I enjoy myself. Who cares how she feels?

Don't compare sex between a married couple with commercial sex. There is emotional engagement for both of you. The enjoyment level is totally different. He doesn't have the need to control himself to extend sex. At 4 times per week, he knows the next session is only a few days away. He doesn't treat you as a prostitute.

If you think there is a sexual mismatch, better seek help from professional counsellors than to get wrapped ideas from a sex forum.
Yeah your correct too. It’s estimated that 30% of men, of all age groups, suffer from PE. although that number may be higher, since only a small fraction of men with PE talk with their doctor about it.

So better to consult a Doctor or Counselor regarding this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1