The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6669 / Power: 17
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Nov4

It is not strange.

Did with two colleagues who are 21/22 years old.
That must have been a time of funs for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
I guess its a mix of very gullible and horny. That trip might be her first overseas work trip and met a more senior non thai guy.
We are still connected on Facebook and strangely she is still single.

I'm just dying to know what make her stop everything.
Taken as a whole, with my cup half empty nature, it seems to be something else besides funsies.
There maybe a way for her to reply to you, will pm you.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 06-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
I guess its a mix of very gullible and horny. That trip might be her first overseas work trip and met a more senior non thai guy.
We are still connected on Facebook and strangely she is still single.

I'm just dying to know what make her stop everything.

Man, that sounds like blue balls not for release, but for closure.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13836 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Did with two colleagues who are 21/22 years old.

Quote:
She had 1 rule - she wants to reserve her virginity for her future husband.
To the 2 of you, don't know how you can resist asking the golden question during.
Respect.

I also have this type of thing, but I say, nothing that you do not allow will happen.
But it always happens
I just need to ask duing and

But non virgins tho, time for lottery if 20+ years old good looking virgin.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 06-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold
Ya. Blue balls can be solve with money. But a proper closure is gonna like life long regret. But then, if she reply, and I ask to meet for "1 last time", it will repeat again. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Man, that sounds like blue balls not for release, but for closure.
Old 06-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold
Back then, it was more stupid la. And she knows my workplace and can easily trace to my wife. Dare not take the risk of her being too sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
To the 2 of you, don't know how you can resist asking the golden question during.
Respect.

I also have this type of thing, but I say, nothing that you do not allow will happen.
But it always happens
I just need to ask duing and

But non virgins tho, time for lottery if 20+ years old good looking virgin.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
my first visit to a China sauna joint.

was probably in 2004-05 when i started work. Got sent to China for an assignment and at night, was walking at the hotel lobby when i saw a lady coming out from the door of the sauna place. i was about to take the lift up to my room when i saw and thought 'confirm got service type' and changed destination.

walked into the sauna place and then when i was at the counter, the lady who walked out walked back in and told the counter lady '这个是我的‘.

i looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. she led me to the room and then said '我在外面看到你。我刚下班, 没想到你会走进来’

i then told her '我是看到你走出来, 才走进来的‘

straight she brought me to the shower area and asked me how old i was. i told her i was 24 and she said she haven't had a young guy for a LONG TIME.

so the sex was great and she was responsive etc as per what we call will RTF.

we exchanged QQ details and then i left it as that.

one day passed and then at night, she msged me and asked if im in the hotel room. i said yes and she asked if she can come up. i was caught by surprise but said ok.

about 10 mins later, she knocked on my door and then walked in to inspect the room and said ’嗯。没女人来过‘.

i asked her how come she come up because i was actually on the way down to look for her and she said 'don't need to waste money by going down because i am here to find you'.

understood what she meant and then just stripped her down and then told her i have to go buy condoms as room don't have any. she said 'don't use. cos i like you'. Small head took over and we whacked all night.

she stayed over till the next morning and then asked if she can continue to stay in my room as it is very comfortable. i was a little hesistant because that means i cannot go other places at night now.

however, i asked her if i have to pay for her service as it might be a total of 4 more days and she replied that i do not have to pay for anything.

so for next 4 days, it was work outside and then when i go back hotel room, she will be there in the bed naked and waiting for me.

it was truly enjoyable as i saved money from not going to all the sauna places and i have a gem who is there just waiting for me

it was then time for me to go home and i told her thank you. Gave her a small token which she took as expected but she didn't say anything at all.

kept in contact now and then

then the next year, when i went back to the same place for work, i msged her and asked where is she and she said she has already moved to another province. a part of me was disappointed but another part of me was happy that i can go fuck more women.

so first night, i went to a new place and was disappointed. and thennnn....the evening of the second night. she msged me and asked what room i am in. i thought she at most want to send food or fruits etc to me so i gave her my room number.

knock knock.....it was quite late and i thought it was some call girl who knock random doors. i didnt answer.

then i got a msg in QQ and she asked me if i am in room. i said yes and she scolded me '那还不让我进来’

i jumped out of bed and opened the door. there she was, surprising me with a visit. She took a train to where i was and tbh, i was quite touched with it and we hugged and then proceeded to do the deed very quickly.

and another few days passed and it was time for me to go back again. We didn't talk much when i left but each year, when i go back to China for work, i will msg her and she will auto come find me.

She got married a few years after. and i msged her to tell her i was back in China, her reply was ‘你要我带着女儿一起过来吗?’

i was half hearted but decided to end it like that. i transferred her a decent amount of money to gift to her as she was afterall, my first fuck in china and the one who honed my sex skills over the years.

Until today, i still think of her and 'what if she never see me at the lift lobby'.

And this is my story of the gal and sex i never want to forget.

**i too lazy to write all the sex parts. it was really good.
Nice post. Thank you
Old 06-10-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me is when I travel to Taiwan with my ex wife, play dating app and know a girl from Mongolia. Was feeling very down because of bad relationship with my ex wife so when ahead to meet the girl. Went dinner and a walk in a park. The best part of it is after talking, she suddenly take the initiative to be intimate and kiss and of course squeeze her boobs.

Next day even meet her up and went to hourly hotel just to fuck her.

After that, 1 year later, I went Taiwan again just to find her and stay with her in her rental room and the gfe is just too great. My most regret is I lost the photo I take together with her and I also do not know why suddenly get cut off and stupide don't even have her Facebook and only Line account which I think she block me.

Just want to forever remember this as I'm not handsome nor rich but this kind of thing happen is like strike toto first prize
Old 08-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6669 / Power: 17
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya. Blue balls can be solve with money. But a proper closure is gonna like life long regret. But then, if she reply, and I ask to meet for "1 last time", it will repeat again. Haha
Had it before, and if she avoids, no point pressing.

Could end up being Pandora's Box.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 08-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13836 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back then, it was more stupid la. And she knows my workplace and can easily trace to my wife. Dare not take the risk of her being too sticky.
Too much own details revealed.
Lucky you did not want for more.

Since she is avoiding you, let sleeping dogs lie.

Edit.
(removed my pretentious dumbass irrelevant sentence.)

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke

Last edited by Northern; 09-10-2023 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 3
radax is a Helpful and Caring Samsterradax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wanted to join the gang here to say there was a girl i had 1year+ fun times with. Lots of chatting, conversations over dinner, kisses, hugs and good sex. As I'm a divorcee, girlfriend experiences (although not real, i know) just hits different, having someone to chat with and talk rubbish every week we meet. We are of similar intellectual level, so it just clicks! While it was compensated dating, she didn't negotiate or ask for anything more during the time we spent together, and she clearly didn't need the money as she has a white-collar career.

I wish her the best with her boyfriend (the reason for us stopping the partnership) and hopefully she is stepping into marriage at this time!
Old 09-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
faxasi86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same sentiments ,
Old 10-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
My most regret is I lost the photo I take together with her and I also do not know why suddenly get cut off and stupide don't even have her Facebook and only Line account which I think she block me.

Just want to forever remember this as I'm not handsome nor rich but this kind of thing happen is like strike toto first prize
Quote:
Originally Posted by radax View Post
Just wanted to join the gang here to say there was a girl i had 1year+ fun times with.

I wish her the best with her boyfriend (the reason for us stopping the partnership) and hopefully she is stepping into marriage at this time!
Thanks for sharing bros, it was good while it lasted, however short it maybe.

Hopefully for some other bros, something similar can come again.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute

The different people and their experiences, enjoyable reading.

Thanks and looking forward to more.
Old 14-10-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

Sometimes not being alone does not mean you are not lonely.
The heart yearns......
Sometimes, a chanced meeting between 2 lonely hearts.

For Bros seeking closure, wanting to know what happened, maybe this can help a little.

Old 15-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1474 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Just back from full moon party in Koh Phangan,Thailand.
As i was staying in a 8 pax mixed dorm room, so obviously there were also females lodging there. There were one myself,an Irish guy at late twenty,2 young girls at early 20s from Canada and 1 young girl ,19, from France.

While me and these Canadians only on good talking term, the Irish guy was trying to hit on the France girl. These girls most of them most of the time braless and when during sleeping time never even wear panties just thin layer nighties. So on the party night,ended quite late around 5am.I was awake by the noise from the bathroom as my bed is just next to it. Soon i checked out and found this Irish guy and France girl were making out. They didnt stop upon seeing me continue their intimacy. So i jokingly asked:"shall i join?". I didnt get what they spoken in Spanish so just get closer to them. Obviously both of them on high booze. So i rub slowly her back then moved to her boobs. All of suddenly she pulled down my boxer and giving BJ. This wasnt long suddenly heard someone screaming at the bathroom door.These Canadian girls were also returned from the beach. Somehow 3 of us ignore them, while they were keep watching then i asked them to join.

The rest was history. It was my first time experiencing orgy, in raw. Our bed sheets were almost wet with sweating squirting and semen. I cant really figured out how many round i had. Drunk aside, the smell of the weed smoke really lowered our guard down.

Call it a one night stand, i dont know. But obviously these people going really easy without any drama.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1