The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2002, 12:23 PM
marcoman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Heard from a friend that new stock are on its way - probably a week or 2. Personally I'm starting to get bored with the existing ones. Will definately field a report once I get my hands (and more) on/in the up-coming newbies!!!
Old 27-01-2002, 07:17 PM
marcoman

Janet

Lets keep this thread alive cos I like Dragon - its one of the better HCs around. Anyway here's the FR on Janet:

Looks: 7.5/10 (long hair and reasonably tall - gotg that CFM look)
BJ: 8/10 (not bad)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)
Attitude: 7-8/10 (again depending on her mood - as this was my 2nd time, she was great - the first was no big deal)

Make her feel comfortable and she'll take you to where you want to go!!
Old 27-01-2002, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
hmm... Janet...

I've seen her at the counter in one of those days where I just went early to survey the gals.. does not look very appealing to me.. just a common gal was my feeling.. also, is she a little (just a little) on the plumb side? If not, I may have seen the wrong person...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 29-01-2002, 08:38 PM
marcoman

She actually has got quite a good body. The average looking and slightly plump one you are referring to might be Winnie - not much to shout about but quite accommodating (if my memory serves me right) - guess most of the girls at Dragon are accommodating - wouldn't you agree? To much an extent justifying the $56 - at least you know you will not get one with an attitude, which I find a total turnoff.

Laters!

BTW, anymore names to throw this direction - I'm running out of gals to call!
Old 18-02-2002, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sumdumfuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any New Girls At Dragon for Feb?

I was just wondering if there are any new girls at Dragon that
are similar to Violet? The current girls are relatively old news
already and haven't heard anything about any new and young
blood.

Care to share bros?
Old 18-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Speed280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just tried Champange last Fri. Good looking, nice body but small breast. Reasonable good message, BBBJ and very friendly.

Overall, she is above average but has good potential. Will visit her again to see if there is any improvement.
Old 18-02-2002, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute
Stella

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 (did deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accommodating provided she likes you)
Attitude: 8/10

Have tried Stella about a month back. Overall experience for me should be quite good. But would like to try out other gals as well.
What I fing the gals there are often with these attributes of long hair, fair skin and slim.

Anyone can advise where is the best position to view these gals?

Cheers!
Old 19-02-2002, 09:33 AM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Was hoping to get the few regular gals after missing them for some time during CNY, but my booking turned out sick and got to go back and rest.. Miko and some of the other ang pais had a long waiting list.. damn...

Then, remembered that I have yet to try Ribena, so casually asked if she was ard.. well, she's free.. so here's the FR:

Ribena
Looks: 7/10 (young, not too bad but not exactally stunning, with long straight hair)
Figure: 8/10 (okie, she's kinda tall, very slim waistline, yet she has some boobs to talk about.. was kinda mildly surprise after she strip as I was expecting her to be rather flat looking at her fully dressed)
Massage: 6.5 (does use some strength & was rather good while she massage, but her combination is rather limited)
Service: 7.5 (okie, this is subjective as she managed to find the spot I like most and capitalise on it.. however, if not that, most bro will likely rate her ard 6.5)
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating and tight. her soft moans were almost real, as though she was really enjoying the screw..)
Overall: 7.5

Was quite happy with the session, would likely try her again some other times but not too soon...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 19-02-2002, 09:37 AM
Samster

new gals

on new gals, saw Summer at the counter and was told she is the latest addition (though quite some time already). She looked good, with long hair and devilish body (slim waist and big boobs). Well, will definite target her in one of my next trips...

Also, was told that a new gal will be joining this Wednesday (10th day of CNY).. so Marcoman, here you go.. new blood for your testing

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 19-02-2002, 09:10 PM
lemmeseethat

champagne

hi bros, before chinese new year i visited Dragon and asked for Champagne. I think she looks kinda cute and have always been really chatty with me. I think she's worth a try and would certainly recommend her.
Old 20-02-2002, 03:20 PM
NewBird

Just backed from Dragon HC, tried Fendi, told by her that she just joined HC 2 weeks ago... but it seemed that Brother KHCHEW tried her in Dec last year... either they are 2 Fendi or she is the liar...

In anyway, her look is below average in Dragon HC std... so disappointed when she came in... at as that moment, I kept wondering why I didn't opt for others...

Quick assessment:
Look : 4/10 (Dragon HC std, almost need to cover the face and fire the base)...
BBBJ : 6/10 (refused when asked, but did it during the actual)
FJ : 5/10 (OK lah, in fact, kind of boring...)
Services: 7/10 (to be fair, she did try her best)

Overall assessment:

Not recommended...

I've seem a few FR on Janet and Stalla, who is better (Look and services).

Have fun
Old 21-02-2002, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
May I know who in Dragon has big tits?
Old 21-02-2002, 07:34 PM
incubus6135

Smile Fair, Pretty and good figure

Brothers who frequent Dragon HC,

Could we have a vote on who's pretty, fair and curvy in Dragon HC?
Old 22-02-2002, 01:59 AM
Samster

On pretty, fair and curvy in Dragon - my vote goes to Miko..

Darn.. there goes the mad rush for her liao... hope I can still managed to get her whenI'm down.. but what the hell.. we must have the spirit for sharing Right Bros?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 22-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Samster

New Blood?

No one tested the new gal that was to come on Wednesday? Do keep us informed! Hope I will not be the 1st to file a FR on her..

Cheers,
Shadow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1