The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2007, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

Hi guys! Mika is free for today's holiday, so interested guys can PM me or do a simple post in the thread and email me at [email protected] with your nick and contact number so that i can verify. After that i'll contact you to arrange. Thanks.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

Haha! My rep point is like roller coaster ride, up and down so often! Oh well, can't please everyone in here i guess!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika

Brothers who tried Mika, can we have a FR for Mika? Even a simple one will do so that other know too, especially bro Spango since you even rtf le. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
incubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyincubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can arrange for me appt now? 96399064
Old 04-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fasthandfastleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah! You want everyone to call you

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
Bro can arrange for me appt now? 96399064
Old 06-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
Bro can arrange for me appt now? 9xxx
Wow! bro, you can email me wat... Ok, i'll try to arrange for you soon.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mika is back again, was missing for the past few days. I'm very sorry to brothers who wanted to book her, especially bro youngeric whom i had to cancel the appt with. Anyway now that she's back, brothers who are interested, please feel free to PM me, leaving your contact number and i'll arrange. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can mail pic? [email protected]
Old 09-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Pretty accurate...but here's my rating for most minahs....

1) 8/10 allows CIM

2) 6.5/10 allows COF (face)

3) 9/10 charge below $150 for 1 hour 1 shot

4) ?/10 drug addicts?? Not sure, I don't check for needle marks...

5) 8/10 will borrow money....they are always short of money....don't know why....perhaps junkie??

6) 8/10 got tattoos

7) 5/10 have a child

8) 7.5/10 are friendly and can chat with....won't give you black face...accomodating...that's why I like minahs.....
haha true that, most of the gals used to be in gangs or somesort, now that they've "matured" they move on to FL scene often to support their unwed child or their junk habits, others just couldnt find decent enough jobs hence resorting to this, i'm not saying all but majority of them are trapped in the "vicious" cycle. just my opinion, no offence intended.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionix View Post
haha true that, most of the gals used to be in gangs or somesort, now that they've "matured" they move on to FL scene often to support their unwed child or their junk habits, others just couldnt find decent enough jobs hence resorting to this, i'm not saying all but majority of them are trapped in the "vicious" cycle. just my opinion, no offence intended.
Ouch! That really hurt. haha! Well, don't wish to comment much on that cos being in this line for the past few months really made me see many types of Malays and their situations. All i can say, everyone has their story untold.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Mika is back again, ...... brothers who are interested, please feel free to PM me, leaving your contact number and i'll arrange. Thanks.
I PM to you, you never reply. I email to you - you also never reply. Purely as a matter of courtesy, please reply even if she is not available. Don't keep potential customers waiting without knowing what's going on. Waste time. Anyway, I just jump to the next girl / OKT on my bonking list.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randy_west deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika

FR On Mika....

Tis my first FR ever since i joined SB, so sorry guys for any typo, juz wanna share my sexperience
Firstly muz thnx True_Enjoyment 4 the arrangement, after reach designated hotel, msg him the room number then waited anxiously while watching TV, moreover its raining outside n my Bro keep waking up.abt 15min of wait ding dong! opened the door n saw Mika, Whew! lucky shes nt bad (to me lah)....
apologised for being a bit late bt i say nvm as long a u come, tcss 4 a while asking tis n tat, after tat the show begin,
she climbed on top of me n we frenched like no tomm, really like long lost gf, while frenching i managed to stick my middle finger n rub her asshole slowly moving into her love hole, soft moan was heard n i was really turned on by it, wow...shes wet! duno why both of us juz love to french!
After tat came the best part bbbj....shes really good at till i almost cum but luckily managed to tahan, dowan my 150 to go wasted haha...after tat was 69, lick her love hole till its really wet...Ok cant tahan aready, i stand up n ask her to blow me again b4 capping n going to missionary...quite difficult leh to insert, still quite tight! while my bro was in, her syt looks n soft moan makes me wanna pump her harder,think u guys should c her body, though boobs nt big,the best part is shes nt the typical minah u guys might thnk cuz theres no tattoo at all!
After so much of pumping in missionary n doggy, suddely why bro cant cum, mayb too long tahan, so ask her to HJ till i finally LOADED my precious liquid! whoa! continued kissing n frenching as a +++en of appreciation! haha
Finally wash up, pay up then wat else,Leave lah....watever it is, its a sextifying experience! so future bros, i'm jus sharing my experience n shes more or less my taste,if its nt ur type dun blame me hor....
Old 13-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin View Post
I PM to you, you never reply. I email to you - you also never reply. Purely as a matter of courtesy, please reply even if she is not available. Don't keep potential customers waiting without knowing what's going on. Waste time. Anyway, I just jump to the next girl / OKT on my bonking list.
Yo, sorry bro, was overseas for the past few days.
Old 13-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_west View Post
FR On Mika....

Tis my first FR ever since i joined SB, so sorry guys for any typo, juz wanna share my sexperience
Yo bro randy, thanks for the FR. Appreciate it!
Old 13-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
al_sap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

I would like to meet this beauty
Pls sms me at 81601559 any time for an appt, will respond asap for a suitable time to meet her.

Thks.

al_sap

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1