The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Just visited mango.
Damn she's a tiny little thing. She does resemble carol a little, even her accent also not like from China one. A bit like msian accent.

I really like her figure, tiny with amble b boobs. I really wish I could have sex with her. Her hands when hj makes my little bro look so big.

But a lot of things cannot do. No kiss, no lick nipples. Strictly hj only. She will be topless and you can cup her boobs and touch her body. Not sure if you can touch her mei mei or not as I didn't try.

Overall OK lah. But I prefer carol.

Pussy: carol > mango (mango only topless)
Boobs: mango > carol
Wa bro nothing to say at all on her massage?

If you want the sensual Carol you find the actual person. If you want the massage Carol you find Mango.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Ai La.

Last time SGD 1 = RMB 4.5. So the price at $110 still can understand. Now SGD 1 = RMB 5, some MLs still hike the price. It sent a signal that there are a lot of well to do clients.
Gonna die off soon after end of year bonus is spent. I can almost forsee that. Haha.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this make it sounds like aini with panty on. haha
Aini really that bad this time ah?
Old 02-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
It's raining carrots this season. When you picked them up, all headless.

Hopefully it is a short trend lah. Like said before, none of us are benefitting in this. Dunno must say how many times before some ppl understand.

Choices aplenty however at $110, I do find worthwhile $120. Agree very few worthwhile $100 anymore but that was already increased last season.

Mentioned anytime, $150 petite figure, decent good looks, not worth a try in my opinion. With forbidden fruit is $250? Think I can find a decent ang mo? No thanks.

I agreed with you bro. comparing Carol / Yuki with Baby , I will chose Carol in a heart beat . Full steaming action from start to end. I am still trying to free up myself to book 2 hrs with her . She told me 2 hrs got more pattern. Really curious
Old 02-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not all lah, as evidenced by some posts here.

You have to factor in her looks as well to go with the other 2.

I think her case is an exception to the rule, and she feels she's worth that amount for what you're getting, plus she's adamant in not revising her pricing.
Baby is amazing. I've seen her 6 times already, and every new time her service and skills up a level. If she knows more skills such as juagen, HDLY, she will be almost perfect. Already her massage is proper and packs strength, putting many so called ML to shame.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Gonna die off soon after end of year bonus is spent. I can almost forsee that. Haha.
Still got some way to go. After 13th month, there is still bonus, which typically pay out by March. I'm cutting down my spending on MLs for good, as my company is not doing well...
Old 02-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Baby is amazing. I've seen her 6 times already, and every new time her service and skills up a level. If she knows more skills such as juagen, HDLY, she will be almost perfect. Already her massage is proper and packs strength, putting many so called ML to shame.
Well, she did mention to me she worked at a beauty spa back home, so she's not at all amateurish in that regard. Not sure if she plans to pick up the other aforementioned skills though.

6 times with each subsequent session being better than the previous? Now you're getting me pumped up and excited.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Still got some way to go. After 13th month, there is still bonus, which typically pay out by March. I'm cutting down my spending on MLs for good, as my company is not doing well...
Bro you're a sucker for chio MLs right? Which MLs have you patronized so far which has your stamp of approval?

Old 02-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
How's her ass? Perky? Got enough meat to pump?
Old 02-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Baby's boobs smaller than Ai La's?
Old 02-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Baby's boobs smaller than Ai La's?
A bordering B.

Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well, she did mention to me she worked at a beauty spa back home, so she's not at all amateurish in that regard. Not sure if she plans to pick up the other aforementioned skills though.

6 times with each subsequent session being better than the previous? Now you're getting me pumped up and excited.
are u sure the 6 times champion is not a promoter ?
6x150
please elaborate more. I also visited some ML 16x.. each experience better than the next
ya pls believe me totally
Samster

Quote:
Bro you're a sucker for chio MLs right? Which MLs have you patronized so far which has your stamp of approval?
How come you have do ask everyone who they visited before? You have a quota to meet?

Maybe you provide your email and we send you an excel list lah. Boleh?
Old 02-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
How's her ass? Perky? Got enough meat to pump?
Not as perky as Ai Ni's, for sure.

Wa bro I thought you totally disregard Baby and her Roberts so I'm curious as to why you're enquiring about her.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
are u sure the 6 times champion is not a promoter ?
6x150
please elaborate more. I also visited some ML 16x.. each experience better than the next
ya pls believe me totally
Sigh, I make a new account and says Baby provide AF, ass tight damn shiok. Also got ppl believe lah. Right, bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1