The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Still got conservative types but those younger ones are getting influenced by Western media or the world. Not just Myanmar lah but now almost everyone kena liao thanks to social media.

But tiagong Myanmar girls not as open minded as Filipino and Indo DHs. I tried to them but very hard because also of language barrier.
I tried play play with the fb dating, got so many Myanmar girl there. And they dont seems to be working as maid here. You know what do they work here? Nurse? Cause i chatting with a few and they seems to be working night shift.
Old 21-06-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
d@redevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
She stay at Yishun, look much older and darker then the photo she post online. BBBJ but no CIM plus point is she like wear short skirt without panties.
Bro, mind to share her contact? Thanks
Old 21-06-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

I am gonna take it easy on DH for now. Nothing beats the Dome 1 if you find the right girl for the right price. My Thai lunch was cheaper than my meet up with my regular. Nothing beats Thai Service.

Check out VIPThai. Before they adjust their price
Old 21-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 3
Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!
Quote:
Maybe this thread might help some bros especially the newbies when using dating apps

Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=885879
Thanks for sharing
Old 21-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboi83 View Post

Nice leh bro.. have u tried before ? Care to share and exchange contsct ?
Old 21-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I tried play play with the fb dating, got so many Myanmar girl there. And they dont seems to be working as maid here. You know what do they work here? Nurse? Cause i chatting with a few and they seems to be working night shift.
There are many many scammers on all the dating apps.

Those "lookable" ones are 90% scammers. 5% CMI ones and 5% probably DH. I rather recce and chat up at Paya Lebar Square on the spot. Straight away can see and confirm real.

To do this, please groom yourself. Be confident when approach.

Most chio ones should have bf already. I think there are many could be quite chio one but they wore tudung, so cannot see.

Chatting them up need some skills and practice. I already trained until I can even chat up gals on the street, so no problem for me.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

Those "lookable" ones are 90% scammers. 5% CMI ones and 5% probably DH. I rather recce and chat up at Paya Lebar Square on the spot. Straight away can see and confirm real.

Most chio ones should have bf already. I think there are many could be quite chio one but they wore tudung, so cannot see.

Chatting them up need some skills and practice. I already trained until I can even chat up gals on the street, so no problem for me.
All the chinese be it local or malaysian, all fake one. But the foreigner is real. Many indoneisan, pinay, and myanmar girl there. I chatted with a myanmar girl she say she work as nurse. I thought sg nurse mostly is malaysian and pinay only, didnt know myanmar girl also have.

Actually I tried before pick up at paya lebar, it took me quite a lot of courage to do it sia. Funny thing is I eyed 2 girls, but got abit no balls to approach, then when I saw 1 of them left, i go approach the 1 left there. Funny thing is she say her fren that just left eyed me before I approach them. Lol end up she gime her friend number instead, but not chio one.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I am gonna take it easy on DH for now. Nothing beats the Dome 1 if you find the right girl for the right price. My Thai lunch was cheaper than my meet up with my regular. Nothing beats Thai Service.

Check out VIPThai. Before they adjust their price
Where you see this vipthai because i only see a restaurant in united states HAHA
Old 21-06-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

I feel that these are useful hints. Thanks
Old 21-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
All the chinese be it local or malaysian, all fake one. But the foreigner is real. Many indoneisan, pinay, and myanmar girl there. I chatted with a myanmar girl she say she work as nurse. I thought sg nurse mostly is malaysian and pinay only, didnt know myanmar girl also have.

Actually I tried before pick up at paya lebar, it took me quite a lot of courage to do it sia. Funny thing is I eyed 2 girls, but got abit no balls to approach, then when I saw 1 of them left, i go approach the 1 left there. Funny thing is she say her fren that just left eyed me before I approach them. Lol end up she gime her friend number instead, but not chio one.
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush, Bro wanfulou. Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-06-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12394 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
I feel that these are useful hints. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush, Bro wanfulou. Congrats!
Upped 14 points each. Happy maid hunting!
Old 21-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone try her before?

Old 22-06-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone try her before?

quite cute
Old 22-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
quite cute
Must take with a pinch of salt. Camera filter makes them shades fairer and get rid of any marks on the face. Hahaha.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Versu5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe this thread might help some bros especially the newbies when using dating apps

Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=885879
Thanks bro for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1