The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Tiger Airways 10 year Birthday celebrations Sale - now offering Phuket - 10cts...

only today 4pm to 8pm...hurry...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tom87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, do u have any recommendation of hotel nearby Phuket town? How long does it take to go from airport to Phuket town?
Old 10-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
When you get there, you can BOOK a car with driver the whole day for about 600 to 800 bhat : depending on size of vehicle. The driver will follow you the whole day and bring you whereever you want. When going back to airport or rearching, you can call. PM me if you need a driver's contact. i got this when i was there last dec. V good. used two times already
Haha no prob. I going back tomorrow Liao. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you get there, you can BOOK a car with driver the whole day for about 600 to 800 bhat : depending on size of vehicle. The driver will follow you the whole day and bring you whereever you want. When going back to airport or rearching, you can call. PM me if you need a driver's contact. i got this when i was there last dec. V good. used two times already
Sent you a pm - pls check your mailbox

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 13-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom87 View Post
Hi bros, do u have any recommendation of hotel nearby Phuket town? How long does it take to go from airport to Phuket town?
Phuket town is approx 33 KM from the airport and should take you about 40 minutes IF you go directly. Unfortunately, if you take a taxi, too many times these guys will stop all over the place to convince you to go shopping at some place, patronize certain establishments, even make you attend Time-share pitch or another! Be careful!

On hotels - all depends on what you want - no? Lots of Phuket hotel review websites you can read.

SEAJ
Old 13-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro i used the same car rental for 20yrs more can only rent a self drive 1300cc car for 900bht off season. i would also like to know the place to rent with driver at your place.
when i go out to drink i call driver who stays near my place to drive me into town 4.k away he charge me 200bht. this only because he stay nearby.
mamasan at barzarkh compliment transport for me to go home after drinking, cost to her 200bht.
even those covered tuk tuk outside ocean mall cost 200 bht an hour around town.
down to the lowest the motorbike riders the charge 30bht a short trip in town nowadays.
so i would be grateful for your contact as i sometimes need driver when i go drinking.
thanks
Old 13-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Tiger Airways 10 year Birthday celebrations Sale - now offering Phuket - 10cts...

only today 4pm to 8pm...hurry...
wah bro your info very good. too bad i was in hcm during the offer.
Old 13-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
wah bro your info very good. too bad i was in hcm during the offer.
haha...welcome home...catch up with you for kopi in sinkie next week if you here...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

They are giving away free true move sim cards at the airport; and a good deal as you get unlimited data when you top up
thb 49 - 160mb speed for one day, 37 phone credit),
thb 249 - 1 gb speed for 7 days (33 phone credit),
thb 399 -1 gb speed for 30 days, 73 phone credit
Thb 599 - 2 gb speed for 30 days etc etc

SEAJ
Old 14-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Yo Bros, Seems like Christine is the only place roughly similar to what we get in Bangkok like Nataree etc? And the quality of girls not fantastic in terms of looks? I usually only chiong Nataree etc massage parlours when in BKK so not very comfy sitting in a bar alone and negotiate prices...cos i also dun drink much haha! So Phuket anyone got experience in Christine recently or which bar to attack for better quality girls in terms of looks etc. Will be staying very near to Bangla this coming Nov.
Old 14-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Yo Bros, Seems like Christine is the only place roughly similar to what we get in Bangkok like Nataree etc? And the quality of girls not fantastic in terms of looks? I usually only chiong Nataree etc massage parlours when in BKK so not very comfy sitting in a bar alone and negotiate prices...cos i also dun drink much haha! So Phuket anyone got experience in Christine recently or which bar to attack for better quality girls in terms of looks etc. Will be staying very near to Bangla this coming Nov.
Christine's is indeed quite a poor massage parlor compared to the Bangkok ones.
Katherine's is probably more to your taste - going by your preferences as outlined in your Phnom Penh thread - but it's gonna be quite a bit more expensive - https://m.facebook.com/KatherinePhuket?_rdr

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
Old 14-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Christine's is indeed quite a poor massage parlor compared to the Bangkok ones.
Katherine's is probably more to your taste - going by your preferences as outlined in your Phnom Penh thread - but it's gonna be quite a bit more expensive - https://m.facebook.com/KatherinePhuket?_rdr

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
Phonm Penh? Not sure what you mean leh haha... but thanks for the Katerine lead! Just that I have to find an efficient way to get there from Patong, do not want to travel all the way there just to fuck and then come back to Patong again haha... looking at the map, the night markets are nearby and also Central Festival... maybe after fucking..can go there shop shop huh hehehe...

Thanks! Thought Christine is for convenience but this Katherine's girls look promising...you tried before?
Old 14-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Phonm Penh? Not sure what you mean leh haha... but thanks for the Katerine lead! Just that I have to find an efficient way to get there from Patong, do not want to travel all the way there just to fuck and then come back to Patong again haha... looking at the map, the night markets are nearby and also Central Festival... maybe after fucking..can go there shop shop huh hehehe...

Thanks! Thought Christine is for convenience but this Katherine's girls look promising...you tried before?
Bro, if you want to can drop by these two agogo at Soi Bangla Rock Hard & Suzy Wong 2. Both agogo have good quality and you do not need to drink alot.

If you love to fish or be fish can drop by hollywood...

You make make me miss Patong again. Might be back in 3 Week of Oct if you are around than i can show you around
Old 15-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Phonm Penh? Not sure what you mean leh haha... but thanks for the Katerine lead! Jue?
Oops, sorry, mixed you up with Nyrvana of the Phnom Penh tour guide fame.

SEAJ
Old 15-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Marooned at JW Marriott in Phuket. Any nearby massage, out-call, FL hook up places nearby? What are my best options if any at all?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1