The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 1
jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Kiki...svc very normal only. 150 all in..fake hard boobs
Kiki last time before she went into massage trade, I see her KTV girl at Peace Center
Old 30-12-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fildoprex View Post
Thai lady level 1 is working today. Just ended a session with her
Nice one. That day I wanted to explore with my amdk friend but he cheong in at $80. I think HJ can get $40-50 all in. My last 2 visit really cmi as I have to go Aladdin Castle jiak prata. Mostly want $200 for a pop.

The Thai girl very easy to identify one. No1, she is so tan and milfy (so definitely not PRC. No2, the neh neh totally never wear bra and so huge. It just keep swing left and right. No3, she already unbutton 3 buttons from top and almost expose more than 1/2 neh neh and can sometimes see the nipples.

With these 3 things, someone still can say small tits PRC. CB, just like exam give answer already, ppl can still get it wrong. But I admit it is my fucking fault la. Who call 01-22 divide into 2 units. lol! If they divide into 10, then probably will see ah gua also
Old 30-12-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Those fat and look cmi ones can avoid looking for Tina unless you willing to pay $200. She anyhow quote one. Fat guy, $200, ang mo $200. My short friend with big nose and spectacles got her for $130. But I believe Tina regretted because my friend’s cock like horse (we call him horse dick in NS). My friend sweet talk Tina say he very fast fire off but banged her for a good 25 mins. Haha! But I think Tina is ok since they used to US sailors
Old 30-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this the one if you approach the square from escalator is on the right side of square and on the left side wall nearer the end?

did fj one today $130 all in. sounds like your description, quite old lady, big boobs, slim. nothing spectacular. the place quite quiet in afternoon not many nice ones i see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
That L5 slim dua neh one is desperate for money one, she actually accept biz from Bangala worker before

She got one mole on her face , and has very hairy arms. U look at her elbows u can see got alot of unshaved hair sticking out

Anyways, story is that my towkay friend who is doing contractor work brought his Bangala workers to a certain unit in that building to do some repairs, and happened to pass by that L5 slim dua neh unit and the Bangala worker was smitten with her and told his boss (my towkay friend)

So several days later, my friend returned and paid her to let his Bangala worker fuck her (with condom of course). My friend say he ask almost the whole parklane building ML already, none are willing to accept Bangala biz except this ML

As to why my friend so generous paid for his bangala worker...let's just say that this bangala dude is really a good character lah, got help my friend with alot of stuff whether be it work or personal since working under him 5 years ago
Old 31-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How often do you guys go to parklane?

Last edited by AGoodTime; 31-12-2023 at 04:47 AM.
Old 31-12-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started going to parklane two days ago and yesterday. Had a good experience on first day. Any good recommendations you have there or at USSC? prefer slim/skinny, small boobs, younger better but doesn't need to be that young, fair/decent service/person
Old 31-12-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

Tried tina when she was in OT

Money minded and commerial feel gao gao and fast game. But she is indeed quite pretty and her figure v good. Her pussy like got laser one. Super smooth. Manmade boobs.tried her for $150

Bros, dont give $200!! Max $150. And expect fast game
Old 31-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
Tried tina when she was in OT

Money minded and commerial feel gao gao and fast game. But she is indeed quite pretty and her figure v good. Her pussy like got laser one. Super smooth. Manmade boobs.tried her for $150

Bros, dont give $200!! Max $150. And expect fast game

Ya 150 max for 20mins fj...if 200 I expect bbbj from Tina.. hahaha
Old 31-12-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how old is Tina. She do indeed look younger than the rest.
Old 31-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone ever tried COF on Tina? Haha
Old 31-12-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh lol… I been going for boob fk at lvl5. To me ok leh her boobs. Hard tit fk her till I jizz everywhere. Shiok and for a price relatively lower than market rate
Old 31-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Anyone ever tried COF on Tina? Haha
she got offer this service?
Old 01-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I hv shagged her much longer than 20 mins n in multipoz...even over 30', never had been rushed.....always 150 & occasionally 130...
Seems so many local guys easily intimidated or easily manipulated
Old 01-01-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 1
jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!

only saw her a few times in parklane during covid
Old 02-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jihong View Post

only saw her a few times in parklane during covid