The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hmmm guess thats probably what bro etsys means too. damn... need to spend more effort to find a good double for this.
as I said, sometimes .. but sometimes it works as you expect .. and rarely both actively participate, and again, that's my own experience from screwing non-working pinays and also working pinays super-hungry for money .. in Sg and in PH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
actually...me had a 3some on me 2nd nite of me 1st trip to AC...
As they say, sometimes it happens .. never say never but dont' expect it to happen all the time .. this week I have lined up a three some with pinays, in Singapore .. as times are bad, and business sucks .. if times are good, the same girls will give you 'the look' and ask if you think they are dogs (don't ask the logic .. fucking like rabbits is ok, but threesome depending on the mood can evoke the wrath of Hell .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
so bad meh.

to me, the poor will always still have to sell themselves. u think those bar girls can just survive on LD commissions alone ? logically, there is only going to b one conclusion.

the freelancer pool will just get larger n larger which means the 2 new hottest spots in AC in time to come should theoretically b Skytrax and High Society.
Unlike foreigners natives will spend on drink for girl, but don't want to pay for fuck .. I know enough pinoy to know that .. !!! So, if the market changes, maybe, maybe ...they may cut it .. or not ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
I believe this is also the feelings of other pinays from other parts of the country.
Some time ago I had to go to TTSH for my checkup and the nurse taking my bloodtest was a friendly and talkative pinay. While TCSS with her she found out I was visitor to the PI and asked me about my trip there..... when I told her I only went to AC her attitude immediately changed and sarcastically remarked to her colleague whether want to add HIV test to my blood testing....... lol.

Gee, never tell a pinay you went to AC, say you went to Pampanga or even other places fine .. Cardinal Mistake bro !!!

For me, I don't like to tell girls i been in AC, I would say I went to Dau to meet some friend .. and then on and on ..

officially, as I said, pinoys like to seperate the town into mini-cities .. so Saying you went to Dau, Pampanga or like is safer than saying Balibago or Angeles or directly Fields (though few girls may recognise Fields .. )
Old 24-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
my date to angeles city:
22-26 may, 08-11 or 12 aug & 31 oct to 4 nov,
who is there
oh bro, I plan to be there on aug 9 - 14
but not sure with the airasia doing their restructuring...
Old 24-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got few messages from a BG in fields , and a FL. Both say the bar fines are still there , just not out loud. Business is slow but still going on . Candy bar is open as usual.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
oh bro, I plan to be there on aug 9 - 14
but not sure with the airasia doing their restructuring...
Many flights into DMIA are not filled so the airlines may cancel some and schedule them on alternate flights like what CebuPac has done.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaterpounder View Post
Just got few messages from a BG in fields , and a FL. Both say the bar fines are still there , just not out loud. Business is slow but still going on . Candy bar is open as usual.
Hhahaha. Good luck to you. And please do not forget to standby some emergency money equivalent to 50,000p. The chances of you needing it has increased 3-fold.

In the course of my work I had to bail out some of my customers at an average of 2 mongers per month. However lately for the past few months, the batting average has gone up averaging 6-8 mongers per month. Many have sworn never to return ever again.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaterpounder View Post
sorry but is candy bar along perimeters? if so, any idea hows it affected in perimeters?
Old 24-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry but is candy bar along perimeters? if so, any idea hows it affected in perimeters?
Yes candy is a perimeter bar. I have no information on perimeter bars for right now. One of the girls said, she heard that they want the bars to be open concept bars so there will be no dancers... Don't know how true that is.
Old 24-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Yeah man, tell us what shit u can't take in AC that U go back to Aussie land. Share with us what u hv dip found and discover and we share with u the latest situation there.
Old 24-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
d) No more barfines in the bars..... even though the managers & mamasans know me very well..... I was told they are scared that their girls complain against them as now many of the bargirls have become the "eyes & ears" of the authorities..... they are rewarded for informing on illegal happenings in the bars and get immunity from raids.
e) LDs are now 550p in most bars and some have imposed condition that the girl must finish her drink within 5 mins and return to the stage..... want her to sit with you longer? Buy her x 3 LDs then she dun have to return to the stage.

It looks like AC is on her last days.......
OMG. I hope the no barfines (EWR / Party Animal) does not apply to all the bars. If it is the case, then a lot of brudders' trip will be affected. Mine is in August. Darn!
CB:
Old 25-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe Candy bar is besides Midnight Rock in the middle stretch of Perimeter.
Old 25-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy Bar is just after Petron before Midnight Rock. Next to Det 5.
Old 25-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
OMG. I hope the no barfines (EWR / Party Animal) does not apply to all the bars. If it is the case, then a lot of brudders' trip will be affected. Mine is in August. Darn!
No bar owner or managers wants to take the risk of being caught now so its strictly NO barfines. But that does not mean there's no boom boom available. You still can make private arrangements with the girls. It's just that the bars will not want to get involved.
Old 25-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

btw, about the infamous Maguindanao .. some news on how the PH Legal system works..

news is out that Ampatuan's are on the verge of getting most of the victim's kins to agree to some compensation and pin the blame on the real victim - Mangudadatu .. so the case can be closed. ..

Yes, as per PH law, it is pretty much feasible ..

So, after massacring 58 people, mostly journalists, the Ampatuans can or may go scot free .. no kidding
Old 25-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
Hhahaha. Good luck to you. And please do not forget to standby some emergency money equivalent to 50,000p. The chances of you needing it has increased 3-fold.

In the course of my work I had to bail out some of my customers at an average of 2 mongers per month. However lately for the past few months, the batting average has gone up averaging 6-8 mongers per month. Many have sworn never to return ever again.
Please, share any of your bail outs, I am sure, there are must be a few for the past few months? Though I have been in ac end of April and I had absolutely great time.
Old 25-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Flinty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
No bar owner or managers wants to take the risk of being caught now so its strictly NO barfines. But that does not mean there's no boom boom available. You still can make private arrangements with the girls. It's just that the bars will not want to get involved.
Smart punters wouldn't want to get involved either !
I am giving AC a miss until things cool down. Let those "heroes" go and be the white knight..... lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1