The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

From brochure i saw is 2k+ bht. Include transport from hotel and entrance...
show can watch as long as you want.
Old 25-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
https://m.facebook.com/pages/69-Show...168114535&_rdr

"Boom boom" show that lady tell me lah! Suppose she mean sex show.. from what i search, there is two place doing this type show. One is call this 6996 the other is

http://www.bigeye-pattaya.com/

i think if not wrong..you all cheong pattaya never heard before?
For me i just want explore different place that sg don't have..not just pub,disco etc
Wah I cheong pattaya so many times oso nv heard of this before
Old 25-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/69-Show...168114535&_rdr

"Boom boom" show that lady tell me lah! Suppose she mean sex show.. from what i search, there is two place doing this type show. One is call this 6996 the other is

http://www.bigeye-pattaya.com/

i think if not wrong..you all cheong pattaya never heard before?
For me i just want explore different place that sg don't have..not just pub,disco etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Wah I cheong pattaya so many times oso nv heard of this before
6996 is a sex show aka tiger show is a near to the main road of Suk, popular with the tour group.

Bigeye is new cabaret show similar to Tifffany and is near to Differ disco, just open this year.
Old 25-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows if there is a Dtac shop in pattaya?
1) I wanna change my existing SIM to a microSIM for 3G phone.
2) My existing SIM is prepaid for phone calls only. Can i change it to have data?
Old 25-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhope View Post
anyone knows if there is a Dtac shop in pattaya?
1) I wanna change my existing SIM to a microSIM for 3G phone.
2) My existing SIM is prepaid for phone calls only. Can i change it to have data?
Go to any mobile shop n get them to cut for u. Tip the guy, 20thb. As for data, all sim are data enable, u just need to make sure the configuration is correct. If u r using your mobile for heavy data usual then it is better to get the sim which is mainly for data, else if u r doing facebook, email, a normal sim card is good enough.
Old 26-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go to any mobile shop n get them to cut for u. Tip the guy, 20thb. As for data, all sim are data enable, u just need to make sure the configuration is correct. If u r using your mobile for heavy data usual then it is better to get the sim which is mainly for data, else if u r doing facebook, email, a normal sim card is good enough.
what you mean by configuration?
phone?
or do i have to go Dtac counter at airport and tell them i want data plan on existing number?
Old 26-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
phone?
or do i have to go Dtac counter at airport and tell them i want data plan on existing number?
Since u mentioned DTAC counter at airport then get all the info there. I am too lazy to explain more.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Heng Heng, I also first time heard of "6996 or Big Eye". These places are what we call "chop carrot" joint. Tour operators would bring loads tourists to chop head and get their commissions. Same they bring you go buy bird nest, cashew nuts and jewellery.

Pay Bht2,000 to see this kind of show that money better well spent chionging. Can see katoey and girl pole dancing for a fraction of that. And have money left over for a fuck too.

When you coming Pattaya or Bangkok? If you want I can bring you. Since you willing pay Bht2,000 see this type of shows. I bring u go see Sinkie bro at Soi 6 and tour also. Then we go Walking Street. Balance money u tip me OK boh?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited the sin city over 4 days from Saturday night ; here is a slight update on the town.

First place we went was Tim’s Beer Bar to catch the football and this place has really changed! Replacing the dingy pool room at the back , it is now a very nice sports bar/dining area. The agogo itself ; although no Barcara or Happy agogo , is still a vast improvement of the place where agogo women used to go to retire!

Walking Street
Peppermint Agogo – low season bites even the best of them! Pockets of empty chairs around ; which I will notice about many other agogos later in the trip. A few slightly above average girls here but nothing to shout about.

Bacara Agogo – Also found seat easily, some beauties found here and some familiar faces on stage. Nothing much has changed

Sensation Agogo – taller fuller ladies not of the other sex here! A few came up for their drinks and were quoted 1k BF!

Spanky Agogo – lots of energy from the girls ; they had a nice Smiley face poster up in thai saying Smile=Money! Smart management. Young smartly dressed manager only introduced himself to people buying more than 2 beers! A falang women and 3 guys were dancing in the aisle so no one could pass. We left immediately.

Carousel beer bar – always stopped here for a drink just to spin round the bar. They always had 1 or 2 pretty girls. Same old same old , some things never change.

Upstairs agogo – gave it a chance as the poor girls dancing at the entrance were being gawked at by the tourist. Tough job but I thought they were fantastic just for doing their job. I sat down and before I knew it , we were surrounded by LD beggers. Shoo-ed them away and the only girl I bought a drink for was a PYT that didn’t ask for one! Claims used to work at the MBK printing shop ; not too bad looking either!

Rhino agogo – how does this place survive!?!?!? Below ordinary girls , maybe it’s the cheap drinks and location.

Walked passed Hooty and realized its no more , now moved into the walkway next to it and still called some showbar.

Dream Club Aogog – Ex Carousel , they’ve got rid of the revolving stage as well as the horse. 6 girls dancing on stage , nothing too exciting. Bought a drink for the one cute hostess of the 3 they have.

Casanovy agogo – worse of the lot , even my friend who loves this place said it was the worse of the nite. One beer and out of the door!

Beach club – looks like a mini Happy Agogo after the renovations, pretty girls here as usual! Had a cute 22yo ask me to go to the discos with her but old men needs sleep!

Private Dancer – not many pretty ones around but the vibe of the place feels good.

LK Metro
Bachelor agogo – it was pretty early but this bar left no impression for me! Normal dance music , ok girls.

Crystal Agogo – weird seat area , with some sofas , some areas too tight to walk pass if someone was sitting there. Also didn’t left much impression on me either.

Submarine Agogo – Another agogo I always stop for a drink coz its so unique but its aircon was down so I left within a minute.

Funhouse Agogo – another place with nice girls but we went on a party night (some girl’s B-day). Liked the place ; hope it’s not a one off.

Office Agogo – a girl I know from another gogo works here now and looks hotter than ever! BF 600ST 800LT ; asked for 1500ST but I tipped her more for the friend that she have been thru the years! 

Action Street – Same old same old , a street that never had much action! I used to notice LBs at the center cluster of bars but it seems to have spread to the other bars now!

R-Con Blue Beer Bar Complex – The ‘action’ seems to be centered on the pool tables near the middle part of the complex. A LB show moved into the 2nd floor and uses the stairs as a stage.

Massages – some very good new shops opening up at even lower prices. They are all over the place now – 99-150 Baht for 1hr foot and 250-300 baht for a 1hr oil massage.

Overall I like low season ; you don’t get the crowds that come with High Season. Its been a long time since I’ve seen a non-traffic jam Beach Road leading up to Walking Street. Girls also more accommodating and willing to go for less as well as not having their ‘shit don’t stink’ attitude! It rained everyday I was there and although heavy at times , it was short and sweet. Unless you have some place urgent to go , it wont bother anyone.

Four days was too short ; need at least a week to soak in only half of all Pattaya has to offer!
Old 27-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro Heng Heng, I also first time heard of "6996 or Big Eye". These places are what we call "chop carrot" joint. Tour operators would bring loads tourists to chop head and get their commissions. Same they bring you go buy bird nest, cashew nuts and jewellery.

Pay Bht2,000 to see this kind of show that money better well spent chionging. Can see katoey and girl pole dancing for a fraction of that. And have money left over for a fuck too.

When you coming Pattaya or Bangkok? If you want I can bring you. Since you willing pay Bht2,000 see this type of shows. I bring u go see Sinkie bro at Soi 6 and tour also. Then we go Walking Street. Balance money u tip me OK boh?
I think earlier is different "big eye"..should be this
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Big-Eye...822431149&_rdr
anyway u able to get cheaper ticket?

I'll be there for new year count down..
I only have afew place to go in mind..only transportation is the problem..
Anyway i have to take cab, so i don't mind let you earn if you interested...
Old 27-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

money cant buy everything
Old 27-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Visited the sin city over 4 days from Saturday night ; here is a slight update on the town.
Quote:
I think earlier is different "big eye"..should be this
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Big-Eye...822431149&_rdr
anyway u able to get cheaper ticket?
What the fuck is so great about this "big eye" or whatever show?? ahtecklim had written a FR on Pattaya, go read it and enjoy yourself in Pattaya. Why so hard up to get a cheaper price for "big eye" or whatever? What is a good bargain? 100thb or 1000thb discount? Will this show makes u grow more handsome, 10 years longer life?? If u deem it is special, non in this world then go ahead, pay n enjoy.

Worse than aunties in market.

Damn what is happening to this world?
Old 27-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What the fuck is so great about this "big eye" or whatever show?? ahtecklim had written a FR on Pattaya, go read it and enjoy yourself in Pattaya. Why so hard up to get a cheaper price for "big eye" or whatever? What is a good bargain? 100thb or 1000thb discount? Will this show makes u grow more handsome, 10 years longer life?? If u deem it is special, non in this world then go ahead, pay n enjoy.

Worse than aunties in market.

Damn what is happening to this world?
I is the old man, he is the old auntie looking for discount discount .....
Old 27-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
phone?
Hi bro,

if you're using Dtac, you just need to key in the code to apply for 3g.

You can refer to this webpage http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/pro...t-package.html
Old 27-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I is the old man, he is the old auntie looking for discount discount .....
Nowsdays is it a trend for a young man to tell others u are old?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1