The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

United hold off Reading in Cup

Goals from Nani and Javier Hernandez were enough to help treble-chasing Manchester United into the last eight of the FA Cup with a 2-1 win against Reading.

Substitute Nani made an immediate impact soon after coming on in the fifth-round tie at Old Trafford on Monday night, breaking the deadlock with a right-foot drive which flicked off Sean Morrison and past Adam Federici after 69 minutes.

The hosts doubled their advantage three minutes later as Javier Hernandez met the Portuguese winger's cross at the near post to head in his 15th strike of the campaign.

Reading pulled a goal back with time running out after some woeful defending allowed Jobi McAnuff time to slot his effort away.

The Red Devils could have added a third late on as the Royals pushed on, but it was United who progressed in the end.

However, an injury to Phil Jones took the gloss off a victory that keeps United on track for a repeat of their historic 1999 treble, and Sir Alex Ferguson on course for a possible encounter with Rafael Benitez, whose Chelsea team must beat Middlesbrough for the right to face the Old Trafford giants in the last eight.

Reading goalkeeper Federici was forced to deny Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young had a shot blocked before the visitors soon got into their stride, with Noel Hunt to the fore.

Hunt sustained a nasty cut following a collision with Nemanja Vidic that required two shirt changes, but also set the pattern for a bruising collision between the pair.

The sharpness had soon gone out of United's play, although they should still have been in front after Federici pushed Tom Cleverley's long-range effort into Ashley Young's path. It seemed the England man only had to hit the target. But Federici was able to scramble across to push the shot wide when really he should not have had chance to.

Funnily enough, Jones' departure, while potentially a major blow to Ferguson's plans for subduing Ronaldo next month, sparked the hosts into life. Nani's third touch following his introduction as Jones's replacement saw him strike the far post with a fine volley, while his fourth was tipped over by Federici's flying save.

There was one more save from Federici before the dam finally broke. Nani's introduction had undoubtedly been significant and moments after his effort had been repelled, he strode onto Valencia's cross and supplied a deadly finish.

When Hernandez flashed home a near-post header on United's next attack, it appeared their work was complete.

Instead, McAnuff struck nine minutes from time to bring a familiar sense of nervousness to Old Trafford which only Andre Marriner's final whistle was able to ease.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
United hold off Reading in FA Cup

Goals from Nani and Javier Hernandez were enough to help treble-chasing Manchester United into the last eight of the FA Cup with a 2-1 win against Reading.
Quote:
Ferguson delighted by victory
So am I !!! ...ooowow !..our fav team is now in the FA Cup Qtr Finals !!....after quite a long while...But its not gonna be plain sailing in the last phases though...However hope they will win the Treble this year nonetheless which the boss SAF is eyeing...haha...

Glory, glory, Hellelujah !...Cheers to the Red Devils.....Jiayou !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So am I !!! ...ooowow !..our fav team is now in the FA Cup Qtr Finals !!....after quite a long while...But its not gonna be plain sailing in the last phases though...However hope they will win the Treble this year nonetheless which the boss SAF is eyeing...haha...

Glory, glory, Hellelujah !...Cheers to the Red Devils.....Jiayou !
in the next round of FA cup, we most likely will face chelski. but the game will be played at old trafford so advantage will be ours.

if we beat chelski we will be through to the semi-final. yes, march on you reds! glory glory man united!
Old 21-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Gill to step down at Man United

David Gill has announced he is to stand down as Manchester United's chief executive on June 30.

United confirmed in a statement released on their official website on Wednesday morning that Gill is to leave his post on June 30, with his duties being taken on by executive vice chairman Ed Woodward.

Gill, who joined the Red Devils as their finance director in February 1997 and assumed the role of chief executive in September 2003, is to remain as a club director.

As part of the statement, Sir Alex Ferguson said: "David has been a magnificent chief executive.

"Of course, we have had a million arguments, but I have always enjoyed them because I know that David has two great qualities: he is straight and he always puts Manchester United first.

"No disagreement is ever personal with him. He always wants the best for United, whether it's the players, the training ground or the staff.

"Him stepping down is a big loss to me but the fact that he is staying on the board encourages me that the reason for his departure is heartfelt, (and) that he believes it is time for the club to move on.

"If I could have found a way of persuading him to stay I would love to have done that. But he has made his decision and I respect him for it."

Speaking about his decision, Gill stressed his belief that "all businesses need to refresh themselves with new management and ideas".

The 55-year-old - who was appointed as the vice chairman of the Football Association last October and is their nominee for the UEFA Executive Committee elections in May - said: "It has been the greatest privilege to serve Manchester United for 16 wonderful years - the last 10 of which as its chief executive.

"I have worked alongside the finest manager in the history of the game and been part of what I consider to be the best club in the best sport in the world.

"It has been a very hard decision because I love this club and, as the fans' banner says, it is 'more than a religion'.

"However, I have always been conscious of the fact that, as a member of staff, I was always just a temporary custodian of this marvellous institution.

"I am also of the view that all businesses need to refresh themselves with new management and ideas and after 10 years in charge I believe it is appropriate for someone new to pick up the baton.

"I am looking forward to continuing my involvement on the club board. And I hope to be able to make a contribution to the game on a wider national and European level."

Woodward, who has been with United since 2005, described it as a "great honour" to be taking on his new responsibilities.

He added: "I am particularly humbled to have the chance to work alongside the greatest manager in the history of the game.

"Alex's experience and track record are incomparable and I look forward to having the opportunity to support him in shaping his squad in the future and maintaining the club's position at the pinnacle of the sport.

"I'd like to thank David for his help and guidance over recent years, which has helped to develop and hone my experience at the highest level of club football."

Gill has also been commended by United co-chairman Joel Glazer.

"David has played a significant role in the success of Manchester United in his 10 years as chief executive and he can take great satisfaction in all that has been achieved on his watch, both on and off the field," Glazer said.

"I am very pleased he has agreed to remain on the board, so that his experience and counsel is not lost to us.

"I hope that the decision he has made will be to the benefit of the game in Europe as a whole, as he seeks election to UEFA's Executive Committee."

During Gill's tenure as chief executive, United have won four Premier League titles, one FA Cup, three League Cups and the 2008 Champions League.
Old 23-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
in the next round of FA cup, we most likely will face chelski. but the game will be played at old trafford so advantage will be ours.

if we beat chelski we will be through to the semi-final. yes, march on you reds! glory glory man united!
Sir Alex wants the team of 2012/13 to emulate the team of 1998/99 and win the elusive treble. If we are able to overcome Real in the CL and then Chelsea in the FA cup, I think the treble is very much within our reach.

Glory glory Man United!
Old 24-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

QPR 0 Manchester United 2

SCREAMER ... Rafael celebrates after scoring a stunning volley

By MARK IRWIN

WHO needs champagne when you have a vintage red to lift your spirits?

Ryan Giggs might be pushing 40 but he showed there is still plenty of life left in the old Red Devil as he played the 999th competitive match of his career.

The veteran Welshman’s 80th-minute goal put the seal on another straightforward Manchester United victory and put him within touching distance of his 13th Premier League title.

The gap at the top of the table is now 15 points and much more of this and Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will need a telescope to keep sight of the neighbours disappearing over the horizon.

It was 13 years ago that United won the league by a record 18-point margin.

The way things are going, the gap could be even wider this time.

They have now taken a stunning 41 points from their last 15 league games and it is difficult to see them losing another fixture between now and the end of the season.

Even if City beat third-placed Chelsea at the Etihad this afternoon, the best they can hope for now is to prolong the wait for their bitter rivals.

For make no mistake about it, United already have one hand on the trophy and they are not going to let it slip through their grasp again like they did last year.

Even the loss of top scorer Robin van Persie following a bizarre collision with a photographer could not put the dampener on another decent day’s work for the champions-elect.

The 23-goal Dutchman fell into the cameramen’s pit behind the goal after teeing up Rafael’s sensational 23rd-minute opener and had to come off with a sore hip.

Van Persie had drifted in behind the QPR defence after Adel Taarabt had tamely surrendered the ball deep inside his own half.

And though Julio Cesar managed to beat out the striker’s angled effort, he did not even see Rafael’s screaming follow-up as it ripped into the top corner from 30 yards.

Rangers boss Harry Redknapp had insisted in the build-up to this game that his team could pull off one of the biggest upsets of the season to halt the runaway leaders in their tracks.

Unfortunately for Harry, it was clear that none of his players shared that confidence as United were allowed a comfortable stroll to another three points.

But it was not just a lack of belief which condemned Rangers to this latest damaging defeat.

There was no urgency, no commitment and very little fight from a team who are looking increasingly destined for a return to the Championship.

And that is what annoys the Loftus Road punters more than their team’s position at the foot of the table.

They might be going down but at least the highly-paid players could look as though they are bothered about it.

It was not even as though United were at their unstoppable best. Then again, they didn’t need to be.

For the first 15 minutes United were happy just to keep the ball and not give their anxious opponents any kind of encouragement.

But it soon became apparent that they had absolutely nothing to fear from a QPR side who have won just two of their 14 league games since Redknapp took charge three months ago.

And as soon as United started to turn the screw, it was simply a matter of time before Rangers cracked under pressure.

Javier Hernandez thought he had broken the deadlock with a 16th-minute header from Ashley Young’s cross but his effort was turned over at full stretch by Cesar.

But United were not to be denied and once Rafael had fired them ahead it was simply a question of how much energy they would have to expend to see off rocky Rangers.

Van Persie forced another save from Cesar with a volley before making way for Wayne Rooney, and Nemanja Vidic glanced a header wide.

The introduction of Loic Remy as a second-half sub gave the home team a brief glimmer of hope and the £8million French striker finally forced the first save of the match from United keeper David De Gea in the 65th minute.

But that simply stung United back into action and 10 minutes from time Giggs put the game to bed.

Nani’s reverse pass caught QPR appealing in vain for offside and Giggs strode on to bury a precise shot inside the far post.

He almost had another a couple of minutes later when his clever chip came back off the bar before Nani smashed the rebound over the top.

It is now almost 22 years since Giggs scored his first goal for United and, though he is no longer a regular starter, he still retains the hunger which too many of QPR’s players are sadly lacking.

United fans know they should cherish every appearance from their idol because they will never see another player like him.

QPR: Julio Cesar, Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Traore, Mbia, Granero (Jenas 46), Mackie, Taarabt, Townsend (Hoilett 72), Zamora (Remy 61). Subs not used: Green, Park, Wright-Phillips, Onuoha.

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Giggs, Young (Valencia 67), Van Persie (Welbeck 41), Hernandez (Rooney 61). Subs not used: Lindegaard, Evans, Anderson, Cleverley.

Goals: Rafael 23, Giggs 80.

Ref: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire).
Old 26-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

The Only Way United Have Been Lucky... and how a reporter has "rebutted" him.

"Until now, United have been really lucky with everything. They have won a lot of games in the last minute - like against us when they really didn't deserve to win. So I don't think the gap between United and us is correct at this moment." Roberto Mancini

Roberto Mancini may claim that this quote is taken out of context. He may claim that he didn't actually mean that United's position at the top of the table is entirely down to fortune. However, by even suggesting the team 12 points clear are lucky, he opens himself up to ridicule.

There was another part to his quote: "They are doing better than us this season, for sure. But we have lost points in games we deserved to win, when we just couldn't score."

That, of course, is a more pertinent point. The only way United have been lucky this season is that their theoretical challengers have been so poor. Arsenal are going through an existential crisis, Spurs aren't really ready to challenge, and then we have the two teams that served up some truly turgid fare on Sunday afternoon.

For the first half at least, it was almost embarrassingly poor, with neither side displaying any serious inclination to win a game that both should have been busting their bottoms to win. City improved after the break, and those who say if that were United, we would be praising them for a champion's performance, grinding out the result etc have a point. A couple of moments of quality decided things for City, something that was too much for Rafa Benitez's side.

Here's one for you - in 180 minutes of football against Manchester City this season, Chelsea have had three shots on target. That includes the penalty that Joe Hart saved from Frank Lampard on Sunday. Frankly, that's pathetic.

The truth is that United, as has been said on this site a few times, haven't been exceptional this season, but they haven't needed to be anything close to have the title wrapped up by February. The two teams most equipped to challenge them, and teams that spent near enough £100million between them last summer, have been so ferociously mediocre that 'adequate' has been more than enough.

There are any number of reasons for this, not least the respective managers of the two clubs. The faults of Mancini and Benitez have been discussed at length before, but for both to have squads with this amount of talent and still be also-rans in the title race is ludicrous. City improved after the break on Sunday, but it was too little, too late. Chelsea couldn't even manage that.

"If United go forward in the Champions League the last two months will be hard for them," Mancini continued. "They could lose five points in two games before the derby."

Sure, they could. But would you trust City - or Chelsea - to actually make up those dropped points?
Old 26-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

deleted...info found...thanks !

sorry for inconvenience...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-02-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Old 28-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Ed Woodward could mark his appointment as Manchester United chief executive with the sensational capture of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Daily Mail says Woodward is said to favour a high-impact signing that would have commercial benefits around the world.

United have first option to buy under the terms of his transfer to Madrid in 2009 and most of that world record fee remains unspent. They could expect to pay around £60m to buy Ronaldo back because, although he has taken his game to new heights in Spain, he is now 28 and has just over two years left on his contract in Madrid.

His wages would take that well beyond the £100m mark but United are fully aware of the commercial value of a player who was transformed from a raw teenage talent into World Player of the Year during his six years in Manchester.

United could even look to their expanding portfolio of global sponsors to help fund the deal.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Ed Woodward could mark his appointment as Manchester United chief executive with the sensational capture of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
bring back our ronaldo i say. and offload nani and even ashley young.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Ferguson laughs off Mancini jibe

Sir Alex Ferguson dismissed Roberto Mancini's claim Manchester United are "lucky" to have a 12-point lead in the Premier League.

Mancini made the observation last weekend as he assessed the state of a title race that subsequently saw victories for both United and Manchester City that maintained the status quo with 11 games remaining.

The City manager's argument is that United, whilst deserving of their top-of-the-table status, were not so superior to his own side they were worthy of such an imposing advantage that surely will be impossible to claw back.

It was an observation Ferguson countered immediately.

"We're dead lucky," said the Scot, with more than a hint of sarcasm.

"We have only been doing it for 25 years. It is a terrible habit.

"Maybe he (Mancini) is lucky they are only 12 points behind."

It was Ferguson in one of his jocular moods, although it did not lead to words of sympathy for old adversary Rafael Benitez over his plight at Chelsea, which the Scot preferred to stay out of.

"I am not getting into that," he said.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bring back our ronaldo i say. and offload nani and even ashley young.
Why the need to bring back CR? Ain't we doing alright now? Sometimes it is better to have a team without any big stars than have a prima donna disrupt the team spirit.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 4 - Norwich 0: Shinji Kagawa puts United out of sight

By: Jim Holden

Published: Sun, March 3, 2013

SHINJI KAGAWA had been an anonymous figure in the shadows amid Manchester United’s stroll towards a 20th league title until yesterday – until a quite stunning hat-trick made him the new hero of Old Trafford.

Wayne Rooney congratulates Shinji Kagawa

The Japanese star was the inspiration for another valuable victory with three exquisite goals that revealed why manager Sir Alex Ferguson bought him in a £17million deal from Borussia Dortmund last summer.

He has taken time to settle at Old Trafford, not least because of a knee injury that kept him out for 10 weeks.

Now, suddenly, Kagawa looks to be an essential cog in the United machine, and it would be a major surprise if he doesn’t play against Real Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday.

If the first goal just before half-time had a small amount of fortune, when he caught a volley on his shin, the second and third were simply sublime – guided home with serious style and calm intelligence.

Kagawa is a real player, make no mistake. His scoring prowess should not be a surprise because he netted 21 goals in just 49 Bundesliga matches for Dortmund.

Last season, too, he was voted into the European team of the year.

“I’m really pleased for him,” said Ferguson afterwards. “He was knocked back by the injury, but he is a good finisher and he will be even better next season.

“The goals were terrific, and we are happy now to be 15 points clear at the top of the table.

“It’s one game less to go, and I’m happy about that.”

Shinji Kagawa dinks the ball over Mark Bunn to make it 3-0

On this evidence, there is no chance of United stumbling on the run-in and giving hope to rivals Manchester City.

They have too many good players and an ocean of team spirit.

Ferguson had described this as a “mundane match” in advance – and that was a clear enough truth in comparison to the showdown with Real Madrid. If Tuesday night will be the emperor’s banquet, this was dining at the greasy spoon cafe – well, at least in the first half.

For most of the opening period there was a sense of going through the motions, and with Norwich playing deep in defence it made for dull viewing.

Wayne Rooney was particularly frustrated.

His flicks and feints weren’t working and his passes too often intercepted. He looked ring-rusty.

It took United until first-half stoppage time to find a goal when Robin van Persie flicked a cross clear of the defenders and Kagawa pounced to score on the volley.

Finally, the crowd had reason to be roused.

Now, suddenly, Kagawa looks to be an essential cog in the United machine

Wayne Rooney got in on the action late for United

They had come in anticipation of celebrating a milestone in the career of Ryan Giggs, but discovered that would have to wait.

It was 22 years to the day since Giggs made his professional debut as an unknown teenager at Old Trafford.

But despite the anniversary he was left unused yesterday – to remain on 999 career matches.

Why? It was surely a telling indication that, although now 39 years of age, he still has a crucial role at the club, and that the manager deemed his experience will be more valuable in the Champions League showdown at home to Real Madrid.

If so, what a tribute to the player, and better than any amount of fine words – of which there will be many when he makes it to 1,000 games.

Norwich were a little more adventurous in the second half but did not have a shot on goal worthy of the name. And in the final 15 minutes they were blown away.

The second goal was a joy. Michael Carrick’s stunning long pass found Rooney. He twisted past a defender and passed square to Kagawa, who steered the goal home with a deliciously delicate touch.

His hat-trick goal was outstanding too, clipping the ball past the goalkeeper to finish off a sweeping move by United, with substitute Danny Welbeck to the fore.

United’s victory had been made in Japan. The lily was gilded, though, by English excellence as Rooney found space to drive a swerving, curling shot into the net from 25 yards.

His smile was as wide as that of Kagawa. The rust was dropping off just in time for the confrontation with Real Madrid.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Why the need to bring back CR? Ain't we doing alright now? Sometimes it is better to have a team without any big stars than have a prima donna disrupt the team spirit.
is CR7 a prima donna? if he is, i doubt sir alex would even want him back. no player is bigger than the club. that is sir alex's motto.

CR7 gave his all for united when he was here. there is no doubt about that.

beckham thought he was bigger than united. he literally got the boot from sir alex. so were the following (just to name a few) : stam, keane and van nilsterooy.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Fergie 'distraught' after exit

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was too 'distraught' to face the media after his side's UEFA Champions League defeat by Real Madrid.

United appeared to be in control of the second leg of the last-16 tie when Nani's low cross early in the second half was turned into his own net by Sergio Ramos.

However, Nani was then shown a red card for catching Alvaro Arbeloa before goals from Luka Modric and United old boy Cristiano Ronaldo sent Real through 3-2 on aggregate.

Assistant Mike Phelan attended the post-match press conference in place of Sir Alex Ferguson and explained the United boss was not in 'any fit state' to speak to Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir about the sending off.

"It's a distraught dressing room and a distraught manager," said Phelan. "That's why I'm sat here now.

"We thought we had the tactics right for the game for such a big occasion. We felt comfortable at times and 0-0 was where we wanted to be.

"We came out, scored a goal and that put us in a commanding position. Then the game totally changed.

"The decision was amazing, but we had to carry on. Playing Real Madrid with 11 men is very difficult and, in a game of this magnitude with all the world watching, we feel very, very disappointed that we ended the game with 10 men.

"I don't think the manager is any fit state to talk to the referee about the decision.

"I think it speaks volumes that I'm sat here speaking to you at this moment in time and not the manager of this fantastic football club.

"We all saw and witnessed a decision that seemed very harsh, possibly incredible, at that moment in the game."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1