The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Their flite from BKK to Clark was delayed by 2 hrs due to some mechanical problem.

The ground staff initially said boarding in 1/2 hr, but after that passed, they didn't make any more announcements.

No refreshments while waiting, not even bottled water. Then they had the gall to SELL, not give away, drinks and food in the cabin while saying they apologize for the inconvenience they caused.
The crew are accountable for the stocks on board the plane and have to fork out their own cash if there's any shortage..... no way they are going to give them away.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Their flite from BKK to Clark was delayed by 2 hrs due to some mechanical problem.

The ground staff initially said boarding in 1/2 hr, but after that passed, they didn't make any more announcements.

No refreshments while waiting, not even bottled water. Then they had the gall to SELL, not give away, drinks and food in the cabin while saying they apologize for the inconvenience they caused.
2 hrs is not so bad....... mine was 7 hrs last week !!
Old 06-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
No food while waiting. It seems alike philipine is a place of con. Need to stop going to phil.
yah boy .. no boy ..

just pay 900 $ or more full fare and travel by Singapore Airlines or Philippine Airlines .. or Emirates, of Qantas or Garuda .. or .. Cathay or. .. you will get food if the flight is delayed
Old 06-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by datou; 07-06-2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: deleted post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
2 hrs is not so bad....... mine was 7 hrs last week !!
7 hours?? Qualifies for payout on your travel insurance. Got S$200 when it happened to me.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
bro is the pink strip girl named... Axxxxa Lxxa?
Old 06-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember her name, me old man liao. bad memory

Last edited by datou; 07-06-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworth View Post
7 hours?? Qualifies for payout on your travel insurance. Got S$200 when it happened to me.
Not worth going through all that trouble just for $200.....
Old 07-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That's interesting..... how do we make a claim?
Just in case we ever get caught in a similar situation.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Not worth going through all that trouble just for $200.....
You are loaded guy..... we are budget cheongsters so every cents counts.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 13
Siammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to behold

Opened/closed, no season

Eager Beavers is still closed but Camelot and Tight Jeans have reopened. The guy who I thought was the manager of Camelot looks like he got freed from jail too. The Korean bar with the funny name near Genesis is now a construction site.

This might be the low season but it’s really dead. Seems like a “no” season. Some bars are lucky to have a couple or a few customers. Waitresses outnumber customers by a multiple factor. Wonder if it’s because of the bad news about booze bans, bar raids, runners, rising prices. The Champagne group has hiked both their regular and happy hour prices, although soft drinks are still at the old price.

Seems like the hotties went home. Even Genesis, which could be always be counted on to have a complete stock on hand and many of them BFable, is short on both quantity and quality. Wonder where Datou gets his delectable manok from?

There are plenty of young FLs hanging out at the corner opposite Philly’s. They must be getting customers as they wouldn’t waste their time for nothing. But heard that a guy can get into a lot of trouble going with a young babae.

At least the weather is holding out – hot and no rain (cross my fingers).
Old 07-06-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
That's interesting..... how do we make a claim?
Just in case we ever get caught in a similar situation.
Called the agency where I bought my Travel Insurance. They sent claim form and I sent back with form filled and copy of boarding pass.
Claim approved and cheque was in the mail.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I was in ac in April, landed really late and went bar hop around 3 am. Few bars are open 24 so I hit the dollhouse first. Nothing special, just one beer and decided to pop in to voodoo. More then few dancers re on the stage, playing around, dancing, I guess the usual gang well bonded to the night shift. I am seeing this cute girl on the stage, slim, with nice boobs, 5 2 may be. She s standing sort of on her own and not mixing up with the gang activities, she looks kinda shy but not virgine shy. I am thinking , she is probably new in the bar , lets get her over and chat. True enough she was from Cebu and s been working in voodoo for a week or so. Friendly and all over me she gets a LD , and few more after that , while I am on rum and coke. We left the bar 5 or 6 am , it was day light by then and fast riding trike master got us in my hotel door step in no time. She was fantastic , and did most of the things a horny man desires.
She left sometime in the afternoon with some tips and happy face.
I think it's easy to spot a new girl in a bar and with some good vibe in connection a bar fine turns to be a very pleasent first night in ac.
QP
Old 08-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Called the agency where I bought my Travel Insurance. They sent claim form and I sent back with form filled and copy of boarding pass.
Claim approved and cheque was in the mail.
You mean you bought separate travel insurance? I thought the air ticket already has travel insurance included.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You mean you bought separate travel insurance? I thought the air ticket already has travel insurance included.
Yes. I bought travel insurance for a year, multiple trips for about $240. Covers all travel outside Singapore not exceeding 3 months at a trip. The travel insurance offered with the air ticket purchase is optional.

https://www.acetravelinsurance.com.s...ts/Annual-Plan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1