The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The travel advisory is only for those going to South PI...... still safe to go to places like AC or Manila..... the explosion that occurred in Manila was an accident due to gas leak... nothing to do with terrorist attack.
and the warnings appear once in a while, for Zam/Mindanao .. though I know a lot of Australians/Americans who have GF / wife in South Cotabato / Sultan Kudarat, and don't bother with the warnings and still travel there ..

Yep, the Serendra explosion was "GAS LEAK" .. must have been some pretty heavy gas though ..

Quote:
This is just the tip of the iceberg..... the actual numbers are very much higher.
As a matter of fact, not to offend the OFWs, but .. if the OFWs / returning OFWs especially sailors are to take a test, I bet the number will go up a lot

If anybody has been a sailor, they will know what i am talking about Show me a sailor who keeps his pecker is ship-shape till end of tour of duty ..
Old 03-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Pete dead ??!!!!??? OMG, we just minger before I came back to SG, JB for the election thingy in malaysia......OMG OMG......planning on some stuff after I am back......promised him my bakuh tet and mushroom chicken sg adobo style....

Will visit his family at end of the month.......

OMG OMG
Old 03-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The travel advisory is only for those going to South PI...... still safe to go to places like AC or Manila..... the explosion that occurred in Manila was an accident due to gas leak... nothing to do with terrorist attack.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Cebu Pacific cebupacificair
I just came to realize my favourite PI airline IS NOT SAFE to fly in the USA & Europe !

CebuPac's attempts to fly to the States & Europe was rejected several occasions because they FAILED the safety requirements...... thanks to the crash in Davao that this piece of information became public.

I wonder if their other planes are safe to fly?
Old 04-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
I just came to realize my favourite PI airline IS NOT SAFE to fly in the USA & Europe !

CebuPac's attempts to fly to the States & Europe was rejected several occasions because they FAILED the safety requirements...... thanks to the crash in Davao that this piece of information became public.

Relax .. the issue is not with Cebu Pac or PR.

The issue is with the state of aviation, in Philippines, i.e. from the CAAP onwards and their certifications and all ..

if the airline is unsafe, you think pilots are on suicide mission to fly them ?

Well, no .. the Engineering of PR is also good enough to get business from Virgin Airlines and a lot more ..

So, fret not..worry about the Airport operators and the CAAP ..

Never was Cebu Pac or Philippines Airlines deemed to be unsafe.

Easy there ..
Old 04-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone been to ac first week of August ? Could it be really bad weather ? Thanks
Old 04-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Relax .. the issue is not with Cebu Pac or PR.

The issue is with the state of aviation, in Philippines, i.e. from the CAAP onwards and their certifications and all ..

if the airline is unsafe, you think pilots are on suicide mission to fly them ?

Well, no .. the Engineering of PR is also good enough to get business from Virgin Airlines and a lot more ..

So, fret not..worry about the Airport operators and the CAAP ..

Never was Cebu Pac or Philippines Airlines deemed to be unsafe.

Easy there ..
Then why can't they pass the safety checks of the USA?
Old 05-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Isn't Cebu Pacific serviced by SIAEC engineers? Definitely SIA would have passed the safety checks as they fly to the States so why can't Cebu Pacific pass since they share the same maintenance crew.?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Weather is hot and last night was quiet on Fields. Managed to change at 330p
Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
that is because the Aviation Administration is run by a bunch of jokers, and political appointees.

When GMA was in charge, she did take some steps to weed out the political appointees and the rest, and did do some good, and stop those who issue permits to domestic carriers who are flying planes which are very unsafe, expired etc .. including the one that Interior Secretary crashed should have been classified as private flights and not for any fare paying passengers .. it was allowed to fly, using the many loopholes of the aviation law, allowed by the CAAP .. and things seemed to improve . and then comes PNoy and reverse all that .

While the main line carriers, PR, 5J, DG and Airasia / Zeste are pretty much conform so safety standard, and the pilots and engineers are risking their whole career - future, if they cut corners and you can be safe in them .. the spoiler is the other hundred or so airlines / operators / flying schools and the bunch that are on the radar of FAA ..

Add to it the 'efficient' Airport administration, that shuts down Runway lights when and wherever they feel like it, letting the son of some CAAP official use the active runway as a testing ground for his new car .. and more often, local operators blatantly violating basic safety rules, vis-a-vis liability etc .. like running scheduled flights but calling them as private charter, and as such exempt from stringent insurance rules and all (yep, been in those planes a few times .. ) falsifying flight hours so students get certified faster - and allowing pretty unsafe practice like single engine craft / helicopters to do longer over-water flight

And I can also add the constant bickering on the expansion of NAIA vs moving / decentralizing some air traffic to Subic / Clark (Subic is being driven down deep into the ground, by those who have vested interests in keeping NAIA congested as much as it can be .. etc.

And .. the sourcing of second hand equipment .. lack of funds driving Air Rescue crew to not have sufficient proficiency (see in Changi, virtually every week the Air Fire Rescue do full drills includes use of expensive Foam , when did you saw a drill in Manila or elsewhere ?

Heck, in a remote airport, handling 30 seater planes, the Fire Rescue is limited to a single fire truck with the tyres almost gone .. of course, they do keep the engine running when there is a plane arriving and that's that .. plus numerous airports near the sea having no sea / water rescue kits .. etc. etc ..

And allowing large planes operating on the edge of their margin, like to Boracay .. well. No wonder a crash a year is norm there ..

So, it is a wholesome problem .. and nothing to do with the Major Airlines .. And that wholesome mess up causes the safety audit to fail .. without fail ..And recently the President appointed some third party for some hefty pay, to ensure success of the audit .. not sure what happened ..

PS: there are ways to overcome the ban: Like Philippine Airlines, they can get a fully leased plane, plant their logo and fly to destinations that ban the PH registered planes .. no big deal

PS: I did some research on the whole mess .. sorry for the long winded write up
Old 05-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

and it IS FUN in the Philippines .. trust me ..

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/104763...in-their-lives

MANILA, Philippines—From now on, the call center workforce in Metro Manila will learn to have more “sex” in their daily lives. But this kind of “sex,” health and labor officials clarify, stands for “stress-free, eating right, and exercise.”..
Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/104763...#ixzz2VJiFy0Uh

I am sure the call center people will know the expansion of Sex yah right ..

Years ago, I did a pinay Call center girl, and jokingly I said she must let me CIM .. till the end ...

when she was sucking it, I wanted to fuck her .. and she refused to let me do it .. and sucked every drop of mine .. and then while spitting, she said "a deal is a deal, our govt says we must keep the promise or we will become laughing stock . I promised you I will suck your every drop and I did it .. "

so hows' that for toeing the official party line .. ??

Last edited by etsys; 05-06-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 21
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and it IS FUN in the Philippines .. trust me ..

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/104763...in-their-lives

MANILA, Philippines—From now on, the call center workforce in Metro Manila will learn to have more “sex” in their daily lives. But this kind of “sex,” health and labor officials clarify, stands for “stress-free, eating right, and exercise.”..
Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/104763...#ixzz2VJiFy0Uh

I am sure the call center people will know the expansion of Sex yah right ..

Years ago, I did a pinay Call center girl, and jokingly I said she must let me CIM .. till the end ...

when she was sucking it, I wanted to fuck her .. and she refused to let me do it .. and sucked every drop of mine .. and then while spitting, she said "a deal is a deal, our govt says we must keep the promise or we will become laughing stock . I promised you I will suck your every drop and I did it .. "

so hows' that for toeing the official party line .. ??
wah bro, in that case, i suppose u ½ succeeded in converting a call center girl into a call girl??

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

deleted posting

Last edited by datou; 07-06-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: delted post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 13
Siammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post

Their flite from BKK to Clark was delayed by 2 hrs due to some mechanical problem.

The ground staff initially said boarding in 1/2 hr, but after that passed, they didn't make any more announcements.

No refreshments while waiting, not even bottled water. Then they had the gall to SELL, not give away, drinks and food in the cabin while saying they apologize for the inconvenience they caused.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Their flite from BKK to Clark was delayed by 2 hrs due to some mechanical problem.

The ground staff initially said boarding in 1/2 hr, but after that passed, they didn't make any more announcements.

No refreshments while waiting, not even bottled water. Then they had the gall to SELL, not give away, drinks and food in the cabin while saying they apologize for the inconvenience they caused.
No food while waiting. It seems alike philipine is a place of con. Need to stop going to phil.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1