The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
jfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Prices in LK and WS are catching up with Nana and Cowbow or more expensive.
Exactly! And the prices didn't seem to have climbed slowly. They jump up as if they're stock prices...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The city I am in now, I can get a barfine for 300, ST for 1000 and LT for 1500 but prices are going up due to influx of tourists....
In Pattaya prices are still like that as long as you're not in WS.

Isn't it strange that 99% of the girls in bars outside WS are charging 1000B for ST and 2000 for LT?

The simple math is:
Go-go: 3000+400+2 drinks = ard 3600B, or 4000 + 800 + 2 drinks = 5000B
Bar: 1000+ 300 + 2 drinks = ard 1500B, or 2000 + 300 + 2 drinks = 2500B

Supposedly go-go bar girls have hotter body and prettier faces. On the whole that's true, but I see plenty of fugly girls in go-go bars just as well. And the past few nights the girls I bar fined at beer bars are IMO much better than the average go-go bar girls. Plus you get PLENTY of interactions before making the decision whether to take her home whereas in go-go bars it's like hit or miss.

I admit bar girls are no match for the Baccara girls, but I can't stand the Baccara attitudes... I mean it's supposed to be a buyers' market right? But with all the supplicating Japanese customers Baccara and the alike are pretty much a sellers' market...

And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST. (I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try). Picked a pretty girl from soi 6 two days ago, agreed on 700B (1AM, bar was closing)... She turned out to be really sweet so I took her to supper and let her stay for the night. I didn't ask for LT actually. I just said okay if you wanna go it's fine but if wanna sleep here you also can. I think in her mind it's ST + sleeping. The next morning I gave her 1500B and she seemed content with it.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelix View Post
(I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try).
Haha you can try if you're not scared of mean ladyboys.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think that's a fair assessment. Most of the bars I've seen were pretty much empty from 8PM to 11PM.
It's low season now..... come back in December...... you might not be able to even get a seat in that same bar
Old 05-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST.
Those would be the desperate ones...... most will try for 1K which is the common going rate.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
I dun eat rice so I get accorded a cheaper barfine?
I should think you ought to be paying more.... potatoes and pasta costs more than rice.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody going to pattaya beginning of next month? Would love to tag along.. Cheerz!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I think that's a fair assessment. Most of the bars I've seen were pretty much empty from 8PM to 11PM.
Quote:
Exactly! And the prices didn't seem to have climbed slowly. They jump up as if they're stock prices...

In Pattaya prices are still like that as long as you're not in WS.

Isn't it strange that 99% of the girls in bars outside WS are charging 1000B for ST and 2000 for LT?

The simple math is:
Go-go: 3000+400+2 drinks = ard 3600B, or 4000 + 800 + 2 drinks = 5000B
Bar: 1000+ 300 + 2 drinks = ard 1500B, or 2000 + 300 + 2 drinks = 2500B

Supposedly go-go bar girls have hotter body and prettier faces. On the whole that's true, but I see plenty of fugly girls in go-go bars just as well. And the past few nights the girls I bar fined at beer bars are IMO much better than the average go-go bar girls. Plus you get PLENTY of interactions before making the decision whether to take her home whereas in go-go bars it's like hit or miss.

I admit bar girls are no match for the Baccara girls, but I can't stand the Baccara attitudes... I mean it's supposed to be a buyers' market right? But with all the supplicating Japanese customers Baccara and the alike are pretty much a sellers' market...

And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST. (I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try). Picked a pretty girl from soi 6 two days ago, agreed on 700B (1AM, bar was closing)... She turned out to be really sweet so I took her to supper and let her stay for the night. I didn't ask for LT actually. I just said okay if you wanna go it's fine but if wanna sleep here you also can. I think in her mind it's ST + sleeping. The next morning I gave her 1500B and she seemed content with it.
Took tong krub! Very good observations. Now-a-days have plenty of quiet time do my math when nursing my draft beer at the gogo and the sums don't add up!

Baccara and the other popular AGGS are like this. Being on the main road of Walking Street they attract lots of customers daily so they can pick and choose. Then there are the agency girls.

Many of them have 1 or a few sponsors so dun need the money badly. Some have their sponsors in town in the bar. Some have a expat sponsor. So going out is difficult so they quote high prices.

I went out with a coyote and her friends. Not bar fine so was free to hunt. One of her friends I quite like but she was cold. 2 days later we met again. This time she was very friendly. She apologized for her behavior a few nights ago becoz one of her regular customer BF her the day we met.

Love the way u roll with the Soi 6 girls... thats how I do it too! Though not all girls will do it the ones that do end up in my little black iPhone! 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by darensboiboi View Post
Anybody going to pattaya beginning of next month? Would love to tag along.. Cheerz!!!
me! 555+

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Took tong krub! Very good observations. Now-a-days have plenty of quiet time do my math when nursing my draft beer at the gogo and the sums don't add up!

Baccara and the other popular AGGS are like this. Being on the main road of Walking Street they attract lots of customers daily so they can pick and choose. Then there are the agency girls.

Many of them have 1 or a few sponsors so dun need the money badly. Some have their sponsors in town in the bar. Some have a expat sponsor. So going out is difficult so they quote high prices.

I went out with a coyote and her friends. Not bar fine so was free to hunt. One of her friends I quite like but she was cold. 2 days later we met again. This time she was very friendly. She apologized for her behavior a few nights ago becoz one of her regular customer BF her the day we met.

Love the way u roll with the Soi 6 girls... thats how I do it too! Though not all girls will do it the ones that do end up in my little black iPhone! 555+

me! 555+
Damn, reading all the posts from u guys is making me this converted pattayian homesick.....

To make it simple, if you are like an old bird like me , indian magi, ah teck and so on, you can stop doing ur maths liao. Its already in your head and u start hunting manually all ard patts for prey. In this instance, u determine wad kind of bf and st or lt rates u want to pay liao lol... There is no elusive gem u will die to throw ur money on coz u will keep going back and probably gamble on threesomes on the way! Lol

If u are veri newbie and going for less than five days, just stick to a hotel near ws and roam the "xxx caesar palace" of pattaya and do not settle for the 1500 bf fee and 4000 bht lt fee. Change a 1-2k sgd to thai bht and you are good to go. Just make sure u dun tio hangover like the wolfpac lol.... Probably thanks to the yabba pills. Coz by the time pattaya would have taken u away! Lol( sorry just watch hangover 2 nia).

If you dun plan to come over to patts every year, no point do maths too much cuz de market price will keep changing..

If you are a converted pattayian like me who is staking ur claim in patts down to ur retirement days, then probably take out ur smartphone and do a list, think how to enjoy the best of paradise land, it does wonders and prevents u from getting bored after weeks of sex-driven days.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 07-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
me! 555+
what are your dates, very likely to be in BKK. And you show this old man where to go, ok?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
what are your dates, very likely to be in BKK. And you show this old man where to go, ok?
Driving up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
If you dun plan to come over to patts every year, no point do maths too much cuz de market price will keep changing..
Maths for those who planning to buy a bar or retire there. Also some bros keep saying BF very high etc... but well said bro, if juz chiong for a few days then as the Thais say "MAI TONG KID MAK!"

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah Can I follow?
Old 07-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Driving up?

Maths for those who planning to buy a bar or retire there. Also some bros keep saying BF very high etc... but well said bro, if juz chiong for a few days then as the Thais say "MAI TONG KID MAK!"
Bro, if i go there once a year, for just a few days, i will showhand as god of gambler lah(of cos with what you have at hand, not ur assets) cuz i hardly come and to maximise my climax and fun, why not? lol

If i go there once a year for a good 30 days( what i usually do), how to showhand? lol. instead i thinking how to ensure my sex filled days can get interesting and not a drag to begin with. And you can see me wearing flips flops eating hawker food, drinking thai ice coffee in the afternoon, and going nuts at nights until 7am every day then sleep lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 07-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

actually you guys are comparing daily rates which normally will be expensive...in any businesses prices shoots up as long as you are inquiring on a one time basis...

Except for Barfines and those that are Super Angpai or have "big fishes" coming to look for them, Im pretty sure there are many girls in Patts that are willing to lower prices if you ask upfront for extended period...even for those that have to go back early to their hubby or gigs or whatever, they still come back in late afternoon or evening time to join you...so in short even for Agogos in LK or WS, I believe 1.5K~2K for LT is still doable...but of course for places like Super, Happy and others that have policies to pay full upfront, than you lan lan have to pay first time but the next few days if you stick with the same girl, chances are high you could nego down with the girl on the LT

Treat the girl like a whore you pay whore rates, treat a girl like a friend or gf, then sometimes you be pleasantly surprised

But if you have super BO smell or are unruly, sadistic or obnoxious person then best of luck to you

Oh btw there are some gogo bars that practice new approaches by lowering the LT but marking up on the barfines..so best is that you nego on total package instead
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Can this old man join you guys as well? ^.^
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
actually you guys are comparing daily rates which normally will be expensive...in any businesses prices shoots up as long as you are inquiring on a one time basis...

Except for Barfines and those that are Super Angpai or have "big fishes" coming to look for them, Im pretty sure there are many girls in Patts that are willing to lower prices if you ask upfront for extended period...even for those that have to go back early to their hubby or gigs or whatever, they still come back in late afternoon or evening time to join you...so in short even for Agogos in LK or WS, I believe 1.5K~2K for LT is still doable...but of course for places like Super, Happy and others that have policies to pay full upfront, than you lan lan have to pay first time but the next few days if you stick with the same girl, chances are high you could nego down with the girl on the LT

Treat the girl like a whore you pay whore rates, treat a girl like a friend or gf, then sometimes you be pleasantly surprised

But if you have super BO smell or are unruly, sadistic or obnoxious person then best of luck to you

Oh btw there are some gogo bars that practice new approaches by lowering the LT but marking up on the barfines..so best is that you nego on total package instead
Surely u can nego for lower price if you are taking her for a row of days. It will work cos if she can click with you she be more than happy to go with u from monday-thursday when customers are less(patts is not doing tt fantastic in terms of biz nowadays thanks to the euro zone economic crash and the evolving of several up and coming xxx tourism spots.)

However, i tried doing that before, taking one girl for 3-5 days, but after a while you start to regret when you see another hot thai puying or katoey with a voluptous body who is giving you the eye signal when you are roaming the streets in the wee hours.

If your girl is in malaysia, batam or singapore, you can follow up with her i can understand lah. But when the girls who companied u for a good 3-5 days ask me to fb them, call them but cannot meet them coz i wont be in patts as regular as i am in msia, u start to throw the nego 'thing' out of the window cos i be more than happy to tabao up to 15 different girls in 30 days than a measely 5 girls in 30 days lol... Unless that girl is my mistress or girlfriend, then sure can follow up. If not take it easy and choose the next one liao.....

Handsome man, very chic,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1