The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Hello gog the gentleman no update today aaa....
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Progress still turtle slow leh
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
callboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
He's suffering from blue fingers
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Progress still turtle slow leh
Quote:
Originally Posted by callboi View Post
He's suffering from blue fingers

Sorry all, fell sick this morning, saw the doc and slept all the way through today. Just got up for some porridge.

Updating now. Sorry all.
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry... late update.

Going back to bed. Good night all.

-----------------

B(ernice): You go shower first.

gog: Want to join?

B: Stop being a pervert.

Came out, same thing, asked me to put moisturizer on myself while she went to shower. Did so and snugged myself under the blanket. Dozed off while waiting for Bernice. I didn't even hear her using the hair dryer.

Eventually her getting into bed and coming over to me woke me up.

B: Sorry, did I wake you?

gog: Yeah.

Rolled over and kissed her forehead. Boy she smells good.

B: Did you use the moisturizer?

gog: Mmmm

I replied Bernice sleepily. I didn't expect she wanted some thing.

B: Did you put any here...?

I felt Bernice's hand slide into my shorts and touched little gog. Woah...

gog: If you do that anymore, it will have it's own "moisturizer" coming out.

Bernice got onto me from the side and started to kiss me while her hand ravaged little gog. Little gog didn't cooperate either and started to "grow" rebellious.

Bernice then whispered into my ear.

B: I want to feel it coming out inside me.

Little gog jerked itself slightly hearing that. I removed my shorts as Bernice continued to shower attention on little gog. Removed my shirt easily since her hand was down below.

Using my hands I pulled Bernice's shorts down next, and reluctantly, she let go little gog for a while as I pulled her nightie over her head exposing her naked body.

Bernice got onto me and positioned her pussy over little gog. She rubbed little gog using her hole gently.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao our gog exhausted until fall sick.....kanina who drain u out....u take care gog....hope recover soon
Old Today, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walao our gog exhausted until fall sick.....kanina who drain u out....u take care gog....hope recover soon
Old people illness lol... it happens times to times. Didn't catch any travel flu this time, lucky though.

Thanks
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Samster

Good morning all, early update, need to get back to writing this week else there's nothing to update again.

Hehe...

-----------------

B: Mmmm mmmmm mmmm

Bernice moaned slowly as she indulged herself stimulating her senses using little gog.

gog: Push it in.

Bernice looked dreamily at me, like some heroin addict high on drugs and obeyed, slowly sliding little gog in.

I assisted by thrusting my hips upwards into Bernice, hearing her moan with pleasure was sexy. She didn't hold back her inhibitions and enjoyed whatever wrong or good we were doing.

Bernice started to ride me, I looked up watching her riding while her breasts swung with each ride. I grabbed both and started to twirl her nipples. Bernice immediately arched her head backwards and bit her lips.

Fantasies in my mind started to run, wondering how her husband enjoyed her breasts while making both her kids. Now I'm doing that, but wondering if I'm doing it right. Another thing running through my mind is how is she so tight after 2 kids.

Weird things to be running through my mind at this time however, not sure why...

Bernice started to ride faster, my girth really stretched her I think. She kept going down deep and finally she let go a louder than usual moan and grabbed my hands that were squeezing her tits.

gog: Lie down.

Bernice understood, she had cummed, but I hadn't. At least she had the courtesy to help me still.

Held both her legs up and I slowly entered her, watching her hole stretch. Lengthwise, I'm average... but girth...

B: Ahh.. ahhhhhh ahhhhh

Moans of pleasure is always a turn on. Little gog got harder as Bernice moaned and started to thrust into her hard. Ask little gog to work usually very hard working.

Licked her neck and kissed her as I thrusted her hard.

B: Slower .. but harder... harder...

Bernice started to tell me what I should do to her. I was a bit taken aback. First time, a lady tells me how to stimulate her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1