The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 24-05-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage

What part of town are you located in? There are many massage places in Wangjing for RMB 160 massage plus HJ. Some will do outcall to East 3rd Ring for RMB 160 plus taxi both ways. Outcall massage is usually 90 mins plus one or two shots. Roaming is allowed, BJ & FS depends on girl. PM me for phone numbers and addresses if wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yeah! View Post
Bros in Beijing. Help me man. I went to 良子twice. 龙足once and nothing indecent to shout about. I am in china and can't even get a decent hj. Sigh. Any bros know of any cheap and good place for massage and hj??
Old 24-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Re: Beijing Recommendations

I haven't been in about a year but yes there used to be some hot FL working the bar area downstairs. 600 to 1100 ST. You may want to try Wednesday night - it's ladies only and free cocktails for them until 11pm when they open the doors to let the guys in. Maybe you could get a freebie too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikk View Post
I was told by some locals to checkout FL from Suzie Wong club. Any bros been there and willing to share. I still go couple of nights to go before heading back to Singapore. So I am going to try my luck!
Old 24-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Update to my last post. Sorry to all bros hoping for good news. Turned out to be some sort of scam.

And didn't help that I got pickpocketed on the way out to meet said scammer.

Looks like I'm having a real bad run of luck this week. Might have to stay with the known options to be on the safe side for a while. Sigh, no more random exploring for me.
Old 24-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Oh yeah! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
What part of town are you located in? There are many massage places in Wangjing for RMB 160 massage plus HJ. Some will do outcall to East 3rd Ring for RMB 160 plus taxi both ways. Outcall massage is usually 90 mins plus one or two shots. Roaming is allowed, BJ & FS depends on girl. PM me for phone numbers and addresses if wanted.
Hey bro thanks for the info. U are a savior! I am near the new CCTV near guomao.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Kajos.. will check it out tomorrow.. hopefully is still the same after a year..
Old 25-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read about the earlier FR i decided to give Lilly a call to try out this Japanese girl. Overall expereince was ok but not so sextisfied, I should say not bcos she is not good, haha.... Maybe my expectation was too high? Maybe I watched too much Jap AV? Maybe Ihad far better experience in tokyo soapland b4?

Anyway a full course with japanese girl in japan for foreigner like us would easily cost S$400 compare to just S$200 here, price for a KTV girl in beijing would at least cost more than S$200 for ST, this is definitely a bargain.

Some stats of her:

Name: some Japanese name I cannot remember.
Face: 9/10 very kawaii, short hair big eyes瓜子脸like typical japanese character in manga... i must say this is the most beautiful girl i ever got from Lilly (I like, my type of girl)
Height: about 162 (not too short, I like)
Body: slim & fair (no fat at all, I like), but skin not so smooth...
Boobs: A+? anyway small...
Pussy: hair nicely trim (I like), allow touching.
Frenchinhg: yes... (I like)
BBBJ: yes but can feel that she is not experience.
Cat bath: yes.
FJ: 5/10, she is either super dry or super tight, i almost given up during our session. I think we tried almost 15 minutes before finally getting into her with some help from my durex massage/fun gel (luckily I have this). She also doesn't seem to allow me to go too deep... ok lo...
GFE: not really, but super polite like typical japanese girl..
Damage: RMB 900 + 100 transport
RTF: probably not, although everything seems good but i guess she doesnt really click with me....

Anyway I must also clarify it is not her fault, I guess I set my expectation too high. She is nice and very accomodating, tried in every way to please and complete her mission, she arrived at 10:30pm and left around 11:45pm.. no rush...

For any bro intend to try out real japanese girl in beijing I suggest you get some KY or something just in case the same thing happen to you.
Old 26-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a short transit in BJ n after reading this thread, decided to call Maria as it was my last night. After giving my specs, half an hour later received call to pick up from front entrance.

Saw the girl, first impression was nice, gentle n guai type. Bring to room, can take shower together but no GFE at all. Offered long bath turned down, some stupid excuse it's bad for girls. Ok, nvm, get in bed, must dim/off lights etc, ok nvm body n face was good, both heads agreed....

When my mind is thinking of hugging n some lips work first, she was reaching for mini-me with her hand repeatedly. Not to do any jobs on her part like old birds do but wanted me to commence pumping. Then no kissing of lips, ears, face etc. Check her out but was dry like Sahara....KNN!

Bo bian, too late to reject or ask for new one, so LL get her a bit moist n execute deep probe mission. Wanted to settle quickly n get her out too.

Final conclusion is a damn lousy service attitude, especially when she has the package to do a great job. This cannot be a worse experience, especially coming from me who is more keen on GFE and not BBBJ, HJ, etc. Other bros will probably tell her to fuck off n complain to OKT.

Here's the FR:

Name: Xiao Xia (小霞)
Face: 7/10 girl next door look, below shoulder hair, little makeup
Height: about 167, with high heels quite ok even though I'm tall
Body: fair n smooth skin, nice n proportional body shape, not skinny, not fat, just nice.
Boobs: 34B
Pussy: hair nicely trim allow touching, but too much skin.
Frenching: NO... a bit turned off liao, cheek - NO, ears - NO..... 50% turned off
BBBJ: NO (to me not important)
Cat bath: NO (to me not important)
FJ: 1/10, she is dry n wanted to go direct with pumping, get in bed straight away reach for mini-me... SIAO girl!
GFE: Negative 50% (I 100% totally turned off liao!!!)
Damage: RMB 800 + 100 transport
RTF: Definitely not. Talked to her n she seemed to have a serious attitude problem. Everything dun do or cannot n want quick exit. Would not recommend to any bros, avoid at all costs!!!
Old 26-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

I'd also have high expectations based on the previous FR and pricing. Thanks posting your FR, very good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Read about the earlier FR i decided to give Lilly a call to try out this Japanese girl. Overall expereince was ok but not so sextisfied, I should say not bcos she is not good, haha.... Maybe my expectation was too high? Maybe I watched too much Jap AV? Maybe Ihad far better experience in tokyo soapland b4?
Old 26-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dudebeemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I am near Westin/Kempinski by 3rd ring road. can you recommend a number to call out call? TQ
Old 29-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveChina View Post
Call mamasan XiaoYu at +86 13651223962
u got share or u XiaoYu???
Old 29-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hey bro.. may b u did get con by lilly b4 but i am sure i did not.. I am not the smartest but I am not that dumb either... anyway why would she risk her reputation for that extra 300?

Competition is good (assuming u r with xiao yu) but i do not think its fair to use others FR to score point for yourself.. I am sure there r other things u can do to show our sbf bros here why u r better than lilly.

I know who xiao yu is, and also maria, ami, not only lilly... frankly speaking quality of the girls r all about the same...
Old 29-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do not think Lily is that bad to con her customers for RMB 300. I admit that not every of her girls are pretty (subjectivity kicks in), but Lily's service, in my opinion is still trust-worthy, comparatively speaking. In addition, I did express my dissatifaction when I encountered one to Lily.

While everyone can promote his preferred service provider(s), but I do not think it is right to be-little other service provider(s) with the aim of up-lifting the preferred one.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 31-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
genghajatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from Maggie's...place is dead...monday night...sigh, no stunners ,, not even any of quality ...serious practically have 3-4 russians but the rest all cnanot make it....went back to hotel.

tried calling lily at 230am, never picked up, so pcc lor...save my 600k
Old 31-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

7.ronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:

Anyway, enough said, Bro Dragonfruit, why not switch to a new OKT for a change.
Try mamasan XiaoYu at +86 13651223962 for a change.
Quote:
Try mamasan XiaoYu at +86 1365122 3962 for a change
98% look like an OKT for me. Will it going to be a bad competition in beijing in the future? an OKT war at our forum? who knows
Old 02-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

7.ronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingboy View Post
ShanShan contact: 13651223962
How much for your DC shanshan?