The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiao Qi (Seven) from SLG

Location wise is good, near mrt and parking.
One super plus is her hygiene factor, as I saw her diligently washing off the towels in a washing machine.

First impressions are that she's a girl next door. Not super hot, with looks that will grow on you and a bubbly attitude. Broke the ice very fast and she has a good sense of humour. That said, her body is on the plus side.

Massage wise is so-so, strength is there but because it's on a bed, you won't get to truly unwind. Personally I enjoyed my conversations with her more than the massage

When it comes to sensual, she has a unique bowl technique
Will let bros go figure it out, but it was an interesting experience. Her capped BJ was quite exquisite as she took the time, almost like making love to my 2IC instead of mechanical.

Overall most cheongsters will find the service good and I think there were a number of positive reviews before. I'm still not certain if it's worth $110 category but I'm ok if it includes the tip in total

If you are gentleman, do ask if she wants any food before you pop over. Not a must but if you go during dinner or lunch hours, a little show of appreciation is good

Last edited by cheesepotato; 03-07-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Price was revised. Likely due to feedbacks here and also 1st MR doesn’t sound that promising to attract customers at that price point and considering she’s new and should be building her customer base first.

Anyway feedback taken is a positive thing, but remains to be seen whether worth the $120 cat also

I did feedback to her that the highest going rate is 120. So could be she took it well. At 120, I feel she's on par which the rest who charges the same rate.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15900 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
If biz is poor, it may even come down to $110 or 100.
wait and see... supply and demand eventually dictates $$
Old 03-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not really, some bros are really attached to the ML and will help without special request. besides regular visits to ML + tips, they will also supply transport, food services and sometimes they help the ML with some admin stuff as well. Some cases it become an obsession and cause trouble to the ML if the ML wants to keep a distance after they feel uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Why would bros go all the way to help the MLs ? Surely there are hidden motives...in the form of FJs ? Comments guys?
Old 03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Why would bros go all the way to help the MLs ? Surely there are hidden motives...in the form of FJs ? Comments guys?
Maybe just want to be helpful since the girl is here to make money and it doesn't hurt and you lose a piece of your meat to help a fellow human.
Of course that is if the help is not excessive and it doesn't become a obsession thinking that the girl "belongs to you", then a little help is ok.

Not everything in life is about motives. Some of us are just bored.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure which one you referring to but this one seems to wanna come back...

A real blast from the past though...
Think someone already mentioned it already, but I haven't actually visited

https://ltdsg.com/donna/

Wah this one above looks v familiar but I can't rem if I visited her before. Guess even if have also not one of those I'm regular of...
Old 03-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

tried sms yesterday no reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Think someone already mentioned it already, but I haven't actually visited

https://ltdsg.com/donna/

Wah this one above looks v familiar but I can't rem if I visited her before. Guess even if have also not one of those I'm regular of...
Old 03-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Think someone already mentioned it already, but I haven't actually visited ...
Oic... thought already mentioned weeks back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
I know that she is quite cautious

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 03-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4934 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
https://newltdsg.net/kiki/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ki-ki-massage/

she is RTC soon.... 2 more weeks according to her WC moments
she is returned to our shore
Old 03-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Donna accepting customers already ?
Old 03-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Last time, once her bookings are full for the day or the next day, she won't reply or look at the phone any more, unless someone cancel last minute.

There are certain time slots that almost all MLs are free. Try texting during those hours or book sessions during those hours. Typically lull periods for most MLs are the period before lunch hours and between lunch and after office hours.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bagelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? Cant find any review about her.

https://ltdsg.com/cher/
Old 03-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:

Interestingly she has many fans, I think I should hope onto the bandwagon also. Never really had a chance to book her with her popularity
Old 03-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

return to my other ml sua

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Interestingly she has many fans, I think I should hope onto the bandwagon also. Never really had a chance to book her with her popularity
Old 03-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

looks like new ml heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelboy View Post
Anyone tried her before? Cant find any review about her.

https://ltdsg.com/cher/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1