The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory1 View Post
Reply...
Regarding about standard of cewek....it depend on your luck...I know 1 uncle who pay batam price for jkt standard.
all this ah peks must be having lots of rolex on teir hands cos got many swee swee cewes follows or they must be King of the Jilpeks ha3

so bro Vic1 for yr Syt to be with you which do you process Rolex or Jilpek Powe. care to enlighten us -just for laughs
Old 22-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
victory1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
thank bro victory1 for the advice.

this one looks good...but in batam, if can find someone similar, u sibei lucky liao....

the timing for indo gal and indo chinese gal same, she dont accompany you the same timing as the ceweks from the joints right?
Reply...

Wah bros...you lazy to read my past posting....but bonk gal you not lazy..
The gal will accompany you till the next morning...

What time the gal leave depend on sitution....let say...I book the gal on saturday...the gal no work on sunday...so she can leave when you check out...even another 2 bonk in the morning still got enough time...provided you got bullet....if the gal got work....e.g. I book the gal on sunday...of course she will leave early cos she need to work....some will leave at 7.00am while other will leave at 9.00am....again it depend what time the gal start work....

You can also ask the gal to khing MC....tell her that you will pay her additional $$$ if she stay with you until 6.00pm or whatever time you want to go back....Take note if you check out more than 2 hours...hotel will charge you addition half day rate....provided it is before 6.00pm....after
6.00pm you pay the full rate for 1 day....

Must remember this....lanti....fuck fuck until song song forget about the time...
Old 22-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
true!bro vic1 if cewe more than 300k RP i run fast2 lor.my taste is fairly sensi ble lah no need supermodel look as long i dun have to cover her face while bonking ok for me.shld look presentable and a bit solid lor.as for ah pek stories yes they may lack in strenght but can be subtituted by other services to the cewes like "Jilpek".surely cewe song2. but naturally cewe 1st look prefer bronces mah likewise we wan SYT, big dada fair ones n etc.As for us we have the upper hand to choose but not them they Lan2. but then again when book already ha ha all the stories will surface,start playing hp,tired and want to sleep need to meet frens,forget make-up,or something and need to pick up and then take 4 hrs to collect wherelse you only took 5 mintues from where you took her to yr hotel,ha3 this are just some snippets on this cheonging game ,maybe other bros can contribute as well for our laughing pleasure.
Reply...

Bros fazer6s...10/10 point for you here....now at least you know something about BTM cheonging...
Old 22-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
more cantik than your sayang....
his taste is which type?
cos everyone taste is different....

but if this indocina also totally cannot understand or speak bit english and u know my bahasa indo sucks big time, jialat liao...

somemore, if i going this friday, will be around evening to night time leh....hmmm...dont know can make it for the last ferry anot....
Reply...
Dont worry....usually those cewek whether Indo cina or Indo cewek know a bit of english to get thing going....

For you timing...I got no comment...but remember to inform my BTM abang cos not nice to let my abang & the gals waiting....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, your bahasa indo very good, at least better than me...

i admit mine sucks...

the worst is i use sign language or hand language to tell the girl do what, she stand there and look me

price wise...1m? timing anyideas>
Reply...
Usually those cheongers will go BTM in the morning....at least they got the whole day there....As for you....you still pay the full rate even you arrive in the evening....there is no such thing as 1/2 price cos you book the gal at night....If I am you...I will postpone to next morning....at lease I save on hotel and the gal....

It work like this....25/9/09 at 11.00am I book the gal until the next morning...it cost 1000,000 for cina gal....

Again 25/9/09 at 7.00pm I book the gal until the next morning...it still cost 1000,000rp

This also applied to hotel room..
Old 22-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
all this ah peks must be having lots of rolex on teir hands cos got many swee swee cewes follows or they must be King of the Jilpeks ha3

so bro Vic1 for yr Syt to be with you which do you process Rolex or Jilpek Powe. care to enlighten us -just for laughs
Reply...
No need all those unnecassry thing....Even ah pek give the gal S$200 can already....still consider cheap when compare to Spore...

I know my friend give his sayang 300.00 every time he need sex....
the 300.000 include hotel room, makan, shopping...exclude ferry fare...and the gal keep the rest....in way if his sayang when to buy a lot of thing...it is her problem....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

as mention 3/4 of my old singapore passport have Btm immigrasi chop i'm sure i've had my fair share of sexpapade and "shit" from these cewes and taxidrivers n etc.
your earlier quote :
I am 50 plus and can consider myself as ah peks...cos most of the bros I met in BTM call me UNCLE...
wah like tat i think i "Pek" and not yet "Ah Pek"- "Unc" an not yet ""uncle"

so bro Vic1 you haven answer my early question.you rolex type or Jilpek King
Old 22-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
as mention 3/4 of my old singapore passport have Btm immigrasi chop i'm sure i've had my fair share of sexpapade and "shit" from these cewes and taxidrivers n etc.
your earlier quote :
I am 50 plus and can consider myself as ah peks...cos most of the bros I met in BTM call me UNCLE...
wah like tat i think i "Pek" and not yet "Ah Pek"- "Unc" an not yet ""uncle"

so bro Vic1 you haven answer my early question.you rolex type or Jilpek King

Reply...

I rolex type or Jilpek King....errr...errr..
I no want tell you....
You come batam and see then you know already.....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Reply...

Wah bros...you lazy to read my past posting....but bonk gal you not lazy..
The gal will accompany you till the next morning...

What time the gal leave depend on sitution....let say...I book the gal on saturday...the gal no work on sunday...so she can leave when you check out...even another 2 bonk in the morning still got enough time...provided you got bullet....if the gal got work....e.g. I book the gal on sunday...of course she will leave early cos she need to work....some will leave at 7.00am while other will leave at 9.00am....again it depend what time the gal start work....

You can also ask the gal to khing MC....tell her that you will pay her additional $$$ if she stay with you until 6.00pm or whatever time you want to go back....Take note if you check out more than 2 hours...hotel will charge you addition half day rate....provided it is before 6.00pm....after
6.00pm you pay the full rate for 1 day....

Must remember this....lanti....fuck fuck until song song forget about the time...
abang victory1,

sorry, i dont mean by what time she leave...
cos i remember you told me robert lobangs all holding decent jobs, so if going on friday morning, possibility of working will be high?

somemore, if package price, i nego with the gal or robert?

for hotel rates, i still know abit cos i always leave for the pier in the morning....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Reply...
Dont worry....usually those cewek whether Indo cina or Indo cewek know a bit of english to get thing going....

For you timing...I got no comment...but remember to inform my BTM abang cos not nice to let my abang & the gals waiting....
i think i will sms robert to tell him on thursday bah
Old 22-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reply...
Usually those cheongers will go BTM in the morning....at least they got the whole day there....As for you....you still pay the full rate even you arrive in the evening....there is no such thing as 1/2 price cos you book the gal at night....If I am you...I will postpone to next morning....at lease I save on hotel and the gal....

It work like this....25/9/09 at 11.00am I book the gal until the next morning...it cost 1000,000 for cina gal....

Again 25/9/09 at 7.00pm I book the gal until the next morning...it still cost 1000,000rp

This also applied to hotel room..
i know what u mean, bro

in short, going there at night is worst scenario cos u pay full rate for the hotel and the girl, but u will not get the full so called services lah
Old 22-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

well bro Vic 1- siap bro kapan aje mau ke batam bisa kita temu and happy fun lor gitu lor.bro Vic1 jangan marah dong bisa kita ngomong2 atas berapa botol Bintang dan isi perut dengan makanan laut di windsor foodcourt aje.bisa ya pak Vic1.segalanya gampang pak.
Old 22-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
true!bro vic1 if cewe more than 300k RP i run fast2 lor.my taste is fairly sensi ble lah no need supermodel look as long i dun have to cover her face while bonking ok for me.shld look presentable and a bit solid lor.as for ah pek stories yes they may lack in strenght but can be subtituted by other services to the cewes like "Jilpek".surely cewe song2. but naturally cewe 1st look prefer bronces mah likewise we wan SYT, big dada fair ones n etc.As for us we have the upper hand to choose but not them they Lan2. but then again when book already ha ha all the stories will surface,start playing hp,tired and want to sleep need to meet frens,forget make-up,or something and need to pick up and then take 4 hrs to collect wherelse you only took 5 mintues from where you took her to yr hotel,ha3 this are just some snippets on this cheonging game ,maybe other bros can contribute as well for our laughing pleasure.
hope i dont get this kind of bad treatment from the ceweks there loh
Old 22-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
abang victory1,

sorry, i dont mean by what time she leave...
cos i remember you told me robert lobangs all holding decent jobs, so if going on friday morning, possibility of working will be high?

somemore, if package price, i nego with the gal or robert?

for hotel rates, i still know abit cos i always leave for the pier in the morning....
Reply..

Dont worry bros...that why i ask bros to make arrangement 1 -2 days in advance...so that the gal will not report for work....their working system is different from spore...that mean thay can suka suka dont work...but of course the gal need to inform her company....Spore company work on a monthly fix salary cos need to report for work unless got MC....this one not our problem....my problem is kana fuck by robert if bros never turn up. then robert need to pay the gal a token sum cos she never work....

For pricing robert will tell you...this have been pre arrange between robert and the gal....nothing to hide here....already mensioned in my preious post...
Let say robert tell you the gal book is 800,000rp...just pay robert the $$$...
The gal also know about this....if she ask you how much you give robert....just tell her the truth....Robert will hold the $$$ for the gal until the next morning.....The reason...I got email to you already when I send you the contact number....refer to your email.....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reply...

Ya Ya Yes....Got Indo cina gal.....
See my latest post....I already explian there...

Somemore according to robert....this Indo cina gal that he is going to introduce to you is more cantik than my sayang...but sexy wise loss to my sayang....

I told robert that you are one of my friend's friend...cos I never met you b4...
I tell him no problem...if this bros skyfree treat yo good, then you treat him even better meh....
sorry to add something

more cantik than your sayang but sexy wise loss to your sayang?

means face more pretty than your sayang but wear clothes like mummy from the egypt is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread