The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-03-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Up you my humble points @ above poster
Old 02-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
Back from first solo trip to BKK and settled back enough to post a review of my experience. First of all thanks to all the posters on this forum, your experiences and reviews have been invaluable in my planning and achieving this trip. I am sharing my experience to contribute to the group knowledge pool.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.

Things I got through:

Again, thanks to all the previous posters for sharing their knowledge and experiences. Don't think I have even scratched the surface of what you can do in BKK.

Looking forward to reading more posts to plan my next BKK trip.
Wah damn crazy FR sia. Seems like you roll both sides? I'm not into LB but damn you really enjoyed yourself sia. Also engaged an African FL

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great review & post

Quote:
Back from first solo trip to BKK and settled back enough to post a review of my experience. First of all thanks to all the posters on this forum, your experiences and reviews have been invaluable in my planning and achieving this trip. I am sharing my experience to contribute to the group knowledge pool.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.

Things I got through:

1. FL from Thermae; Thermae was overwhelming the first time but once settled down I found it a good experience overall. Good place to find a range of body types and personalities.
Ticked of my short hair, petite frame and no enhancements box here on the first night. Also the curvy, busty non enhanced box.
THB3000 and THB3500 for ST

2. FL from street between Thermae and Hyatt Regency; picked up a regular hot thai SYT. Fooled around and she got really into it and got to tick of the CIP box for no extra cost
THB2500

3. Ladyboy experience & CIM at Cat Bar Soi 7/1; ticked the ladyboy box and got to say it was really good. TBH I wasn’t even 50/50 she was a ladyboy till we got to the room upstairs.
Her breast enhancements were quite natural, and she really knew how to please the little guy. Finished with CIM and swallow. That last part surprised me.
THB3000 + THB500 for room

4. Sex in public; met the hottest SYT grinder for the trip at Red Dragon Bar Soi Nana. She was all natural and a smidge above 5ft. Hands went everywhere and I got to tick off the sex in public box.
Came back the next day and took her out for ST and got it done properly in a room.
THB1200 for drinks

5. Crazy rough borderline S&M; ST with this innocent looking kawaii girl from Dollhouse Soi Nana. Went to room and she went crazy wanting to be gagged, choked and hair pulled. She also almost ripped my nipples off and was so loud. Definitely ticked of the wild sex box.

6. Threesome with girl and ladyboy; met a wild curvy bombshell in Soi Cowboy Baccara on the 2nd level. She had the hot tatts and streaked hair, all natural big assets. A few LD in I mentioned wanting try a threesome with a ladyboy. To my surprise she said it was something she also wanted to try.
Bar fined her and we walked out on to Soi Cowboy, bar fined a willing ladyboy across the road and went back to hotel to do the deed. I not interested in a devil’s threesome but this was awesome.
THB4800 + THB4500

7. Africa FL; picked a tall, slim and young girl from Sudan along Soi 4. Really enjoyed the experience, she was very bubbly and enthusiastic. I’d say the experienced ticked the African and tall girl box.
THB3000

8. MILF experience; went to Paradise Massage on Soi 22. Choose the youngest, best looking milf in the room, they were all in their 40s(?) and on the chubby side. On the plus side they were all curvy and well endowed.
Additional plus for Paradise Massage is they had the additional hole in the massage table that prevents the little guy from getting squashed when lying face down. Massage was good, flipped and good BBBJ, got dommed on and rode till finish.
THB2400

9. Four hands massage; went to Analisa massage for this. The massage ladies were also a bit milfy but skill and enthusiasm can make up for minor failings.
Again they had the hole in the massage table but in addition also had a mirror in front of the bed so you could see what was happening under the table. Nice touch and added to the experience. Finished by hand so was okay.
THB 3800

10. Soapy massage; went to Wonder Massage for this. Picked a cute bubbly curvy young thing with tan skin, found out later she’s ¼ Pakistani. No enhancements but one of the most classical beautiful face, straight nose, high cheek bones, large eyes and full lips.
Got the large tub room that came with a large solid air mattress. The service was great but I realised I am not a soapy massage person. To slippery and no traction did not work for me.
Tries another soapy at Soi 7/1 later and confirmed soapy is not for me.
THB3000

11. Get kicked out of Gogo Bar by mamasan; one of the guys I met up and hanged with started ST bar fine negotiations when we were at one of the Rainbow Gogo bars on the 1st floor. He was not serious and the mamasan got pissed at hime for wasting time and chucked us all out.
When we went next door to Dollhouse, she followed along and told them to we were time wasters and to ignore us!

12. Get in the middle of a ladyboy cat fight; this happened at the same time as the ladyboy threesome in (6) above. After paying the ladyboy bar fine, I was convinced to go to another ladyboy bar for drinks before the hotel room (I know I have read enough warnings here about extra drinks but TBH was on a high so didn’t care)
As we were sitting around another cute feminine ladyboy came up and sat on my left. Before I realised it hands were moving and she was doing her best to get me to take her for ST. When my original ladyboy returned and saw her, she went ballistic and the screeching started. Wow they get loud and high pitched! But we all got out without too much more trouble after that.

Again, thanks to all the previous posters for sharing their knowledge and experiences. Don't think I have even scratched the surface of what you can do in BKK.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong pm me
Old 03-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Things I got through:

1. FL from Thermae; Thermae was overwhelming the first time but once settled down I found it a good experience overall. Good place to find a range of body types and personalities.
Ticked of my short hair, petite frame and no enhancements box here on the first night. Also the curvy, busty non enhanced box.
THB3000 and THB3500 for ST

2. FL from street between Thermae and Hyatt Regency; picked up a regular hot thai SYT. Fooled around and she got really into it and got to tick of the CIP box for no extra cost
THB2500

3. Ladyboy experience & CIM at Cat Bar Soi 7/1; ticked the ladyboy box and got to say it was really good. TBH I wasn’t even 50/50 she was a ladyboy till we got to the room upstairs.
Her breast enhancements were quite natural, and she really knew how to please the little guy. Finished with CIM and swallow. That last part surprised me.
THB3000 + THB500 for room

4. Sex in public; met the hottest SYT grinder for the trip at Red Dragon Bar Soi Nana. She was all natural and a smidge above 5ft. Hands went everywhere and I got to tick off the sex in public box.
Came back the next day and took her out for ST and got it done properly in a room.
THB1200 for drinks

5. Crazy rough borderline S&M; ST with this innocent looking kawaii girl from Dollhouse Soi Nana. Went to room and she went crazy wanting to be gagged, choked and hair pulled. She also almost ripped my nipples off and was so loud. Definitely ticked of the wild sex box.

6. Threesome with girl and ladyboy; met a wild curvy bombshell in Soi Cowboy Baccara on the 2nd level. She had the hot tatts and streaked hair, all natural big assets. A few LD in I mentioned wanting try a threesome with a ladyboy. To my surprise she said it was something she also wanted to try.
Bar fined her and we walked out on to Soi Cowboy, bar fined a willing ladyboy across the road and went back to hotel to do the deed. I not interested in a devil’s threesome but this was awesome.
THB4800 + THB4500

7. Africa FL; picked a tall, slim and young girl from Sudan along Soi 4. Really enjoyed the experience, she was very bubbly and enthusiastic. I’d say the experienced ticked the African and tall girl box.
THB3000

8. MILF experience; went to Paradise Massage on Soi 22. Choose the youngest, best looking milf in the room, they were all in their 40s(?) and on the chubby side. On the plus side they were all curvy and well endowed.
Additional plus for Paradise Massage is they had the additional hole in the massage table that prevents the little guy from getting squashed when lying face down. Massage was good, flipped and good BBBJ, got dommed on and rode till finish.
THB2400

9. Four hands massage; went to Analisa massage for this. The massage ladies were also a bit milfy but skill and enthusiasm can make up for minor failings.
Again they had the hole in the massage table but in addition also had a mirror in front of the bed so you could see what was happening under the table. Nice touch and added to the experience. Finished by hand so was okay.
THB 3800

10. Soapy massage; went to Wonder Massage for this. Picked a cute bubbly curvy young thing with tan skin, found out later she’s ¼ Pakistani. No enhancements but one of the most classical beautiful face, straight nose, high cheek bones, large eyes and full lips.
Got the large tub room that came with a large solid air mattress. The service was great but I realised I am not a soapy massage person. To slippery and no traction did not work for me.
Tries another soapy at Soi 7/1 later and confirmed soapy is not for me.
THB3000

11. Get kicked out of Gogo Bar by mamasan; one of the guys I met up and hanged with started ST bar fine negotiations when we were at one of the Rainbow Gogo bars on the 1st floor. He was not serious and the mamasan got pissed at hime for wasting time and chucked us all out.
When we went next door to Dollhouse, she followed along and told them to we were time wasters and to ignore us!

12. Get in the middle of a ladyboy cat fight; this happened at the same time as the ladyboy threesome in (6) above. After paying the ladyboy bar fine, I was convinced to go to another ladyboy bar for drinks before the hotel room (I know I have read enough warnings here about extra drinks but TBH was on a high so didn’t care)
As we were sitting around another cute feminine ladyboy came up and sat on my left. Before I realised it hands were moving and she was doing her best to get me to take her for ST. When my original ladyboy returned and saw her, she went ballistic and the screeching started. Wow they get loud and high pitched! But we all got out without too much more trouble after that.

Great review, not sure I can top this at all lol. The anticipation to have sex as much as you want but come to reality you too tired. Again thanks for the review.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong together, dm me
Old 04-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Up you my humble points @ above poster
Thanks man!
Old 04-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah damn crazy FR sia. Seems like you roll both sides? I'm not into LB but damn you really enjoyed yourself sia. Also engaged an African FL
Went in with open mind and ready to try anything once. Discovered some new turn-ons and some other things that just don't do it for me.

Better then looking back one day and regretting once can no longer do the deed!
Old 04-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went in with open mind and ready to try anything once. Discovered some new turn-ons and some other things that just don't do it for me.

Amazing experience bro. I also tell people I’ll try anything once, but some of what you tried maybe not for me But thanks for the entertaining read
Old 04-03-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to our fav playground in 2 weeks - planning to drop by and try Zacha or Korya from Butterfly.. my friend said got some SYT, part time students at Aurora next door. Anyone tried there before?
Old 04-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

that's what i'm beginning to realise as well now that i've hit mid life crisis lol.

up with my humble points. enjoyed reading the nice fr. i wanted to write one from my trip too but you beat me to it. but you had waayyyyy more fun than i did.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
i stopped myself going to cowboy and nep totally. Now i usually go to clubs, ktvs or house parties.

Pointers wise i dont think i have much to give you. I will just tell you what i observe from my perspective.

what i realized about myself over the years is that things got a whole lot easier once my thai improved. Its much easier to get girls now, better sex or better company as compared to last time even though i have put on about 10kg since then. Maybe because they feel more comfortable and more at ease?

Another one is to try to shy away from the more "commercial" areas. Sometimes girls do what they do is because the bosses impose unreasonable "KPIs" on them. For example, how many drinks sales they must bring in, how many times they need to be barfined per week/month, resulting in the girls always trying to rush things.
Do you speak thai yourself? Are you staying in bkk or do you fly here often?
just this whole cheonging thing make me want to improve my thai. the thai service and experience can be a real treat. I didn't check forum while in bkk so didn't get to up you earlier but will track down your post later. i don't have much points to give but will do out of courtesy and respect.

will post my experience to share below.

So to answer your question i don't speak the language and i don't fly there as often as i'd like. at least i have a friend living there so he's my reason to fly over once in a while. i'm trying to see if i can drop in to watch deadpool 3 on imax in july. it's either bkk or sg for the imax experience (my country dont have).

Last edited by Playstate; 04-03-2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
just this whole cheonging thing make me want to improve my thai. the thai service and experience can be a real treat. I didn't check forum while in bkk so didn't get to up you earlier but will track down your post later. i don't have much points to give but will do out of courtesy and respect.

will post my experience to share below.

So to answer your question i don't speak the language and i don't fly there as often as i'd like. at least i have a jp friend living there so he's my reason to fly over once in a while. i'm trying to see if i can drop in to watch deadpool 3 on imax in july. it's either bkk or sg for the imax experience.
looking forward to reading about your experience!
Old 04-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

here's my humble fr for my 3 nights 4 days stay in bkk.

First night after touched down, met up with a few friends for supper who just so happen to be in town. they actually invited a mamasan for me (who they became friends with since before covid, i forget the name of the place). I think she was interested, got a bit clingy after she a few beer, not my type so i left alone, no action first night. was tired from flight anyway.

--------

Second night, met up with my local friend. we already pre arranged and he told his usual gal to ask one of her friends from pl@ygirls massage place to come join for dinner and outcall. she couldn't make dinner but was game for outcall.

So went back to hotel to wait for her. She's a looker 8/10. probably in her early 30s, smooth white skin, artificial chest unfortunately for me. Doesn't speak much english so ice breaker had to go through google translate and "tried" to talk about netflix thai horror movies.

Then she went for a shower, came back in a towel, dropped it and climbed in bed. i initiated dfk, she was responsive and we dfk for a good while as i slowly inserted up two fingers. She got in the mood and started to move with my fingers as she got wetter and hotter. then bbbj, which was great 8.5/10. then capped and did a few normal positions.

But due to language barrier, i couldn't really find out why she didn't want to leave. she said sleep. so i thought ok la sleep. she kept giving me her hand to hold. hugged a bit and kissed again as we fell asleep. woke me up before 4am said she want to go home. was surprised but we said our goodbyes. later on texted her and found out she wanted to beat the morning traffic. so i'm not entirely sure if she stayed for a few hours was for my benefit or her own. i had a king sized bed in a not bad hotel so it was comfortable. her rate to me 3500B.

---------

Third night. wanted to check out soi cowboy but as previous night didn't sleep well, kinda tired and didn't want to deal with the high energy of the place. opted to go check out thermae. last time i was here was just after border opened. so this time was more packed. had to keep moving in circle with a drink in my hand. must have gone 6 or 7 rounds before i started talking to those who gave me their smiles and eye contact.

first girl didn't want to leave the area, quoted 3k. i rejected and she apologized with sincerity. moved on to second target. also 3k. but agreed to go to my hotel, i was surprised. didn't think they would as i was staying near central world. traffic there felt like bukit bintang.

she, the pro, got us a taxi outside just like that, knew it would cost me 150B even before we entered. which i was ok with. her english wasnt bad, to my surprise. she was probably mid 20s. found out her day job is selling cosmetic near one of the bts stations from 8am to 2pm. then she would go home, nap, then head to thermae until 2am. damn hard working to earn those bhatt.

i think she had extensions in her hair. face 8/10. darker skin but smooth. cute young thing, natural chest, yay. gave a decent bbbj but quite short. capped and let me pound her for a good 15min. no feeling of being rushed as she took her time. but once the deed was done, exchanged line contact and she's off. tipped 200 for her taxi.

-------------

Fourth day, flight was at night so had the whole day. now at this point, the outcall girl from pl@ygirls was already texting me the next day asking what i was doing (we actually still texting on and off now). i didn't want to book her whole night but asked if she could come after her work hours like day before. but i think she got booked already so she couldn't. otherwise would have been 2nd action after thermae girl left.

i was contemplating on this last day to get her to come as i managed to negotiate with counter girl at hotel to let me check out at 4pm. new semi high end hotel, very friendly staff. M0xy, if anyone interested. still cheap as of now considering their location. highly recommend.

but i wanted to try nuru massage as never done before. a toss up between kok0r0 and d0kid0ki (as recommended by thaig0g0bar dot com). reached the latter at around 11am. the girls fully booked already except 1 (lucky or unlucky, you decide lol). didn't look half bad in the photo so proceeded with 1hr with option to extend.

she came, fair and super smooth white skin. face maybe 6/10. body 7/10 and natural boobs. damn. this was quite an experience. first soapy, then the gel. she used many parts of her body to give me pleasure. and i've never fancied AR, but man, she almost made me cum with AR because it felt so good and different.

then it was bbbj, then cap, and she rode me for 5min. i haven't eject, she then gave hj. i was like, no no, told her to lie down for a change, and i pumped her on mish until i came. not easy. the rubber bed was so slippery, it took my entire core muscles to pump but finally released. used up all my time. didn't opt for seconds. (3000B. add 500 to extend 30min for second.)

next time i come back gonna book 2 girls for this. advertised as 5500B i think. i'm already fantasizing about one girl giving AR while the other bbbj till i come. damn.

----

anyway, long read, but wanted to appreciate all the replies in this thread with at least an fr of my experience. if you enjoyed reading do up my points. tia.

edit: also checked out fiwf@ns but those incalls a bit out of the way from me.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
looking forward to reading about your experience!
thanks and upped
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1