The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
You can hire a speedboat to take you anywhere in Pattaya. The rate I believe is around 15,000 to 20,000 bahts.

Be careful if you want to go to Ko Rin. Thai Navy uses the area as a firing site.
Bro, i think i take the normal ferry go Koh larn lah, nearest to pattaya. Really no point paying 15-20k for speedboat. U can take that money go another separate holiday to the islands like krabi, koh chang on another day or even top up another 20k more to become like rapper FLORIDA in a one day cruise and start fucking WLs out there like nobody business lol....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
I dun think they allow you to do that. There are buoys marking the boundary where jet ski is allowed and you are not allowed to venture beyond that boundary for the safety of other beach users.
He is joking lah bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Thanks IMC for the report. Cant believe u've never been to lk metro! WS getting to look too much like a russian circus now
Said before I am Thai noob. last time I chiong Patts I think LK not mentioned that much? Still plenty of places still to explore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Thanks bro magi fr the FR, i guess i am right, nowadays patts evolving into a milf paradise( i love it), tts y u cant find ur syt and muz go bck pcc lol. For me de rooms above bars are cheap but i always want in room safe in my room so no go for me bah....
Patts has something for everybody. Its OK for me coz I have a Thai bank account so after changing my money I deposit it all into it and withdraw as and when I need. I'm usually not MILF killer so I got an 19 fair SYT from Mash Bar at LK Metro for the last night

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
LAst FR for Patts

OK need to sleep leaw so cut long story short...

SOI 6
Woke up feeling the blue balls so went to Soi 6. Friend was already up earlier and told me to go look for him at Mod Bar. Found the bar, went inside and ordered a drink whilst waiting for him. Honey was eager for me to take her but I hesitated coz no chemistry but cute as the minutes ticked by so did my resistance so friend came down I went up.

Bathed. Washed my little bro properly and off to bed. BBBJ then she cowgirl me. After 5 minutes she was tired so change position to missionary. Was enjoying her tight small body but she didn't really reciprocate so decided not to make my friend wait anymore so pumped her faster and had my 1st shot.

Total Bht1,000 (Girl Bht700 and Room Bht300) + drinks Bht100 + LD Bht60

Soi 6 is short time bar soi in Patts. A session will be an hour but girl usually will leave u after u fire your first shot. One shot only. Lots of girls but have to look carefully. have katoey bars also if u r into this kind of thing.

SECRET GARDEN
After quick lunch took motosai from Tukcom to Secret Garden a "gentlemen's club". I don't know the exact address but its located in someone's house in the middle of a residential area. First time I was there and only Asian guy but broke the ice when oily sex show girl asked for a condom. Fished one out of my bag (can't be too prepared right?). Small main room with raise bar counter where guys sit around it and watch some girl-on-girl action. With small curtained booths on one side of the room and ST room in another. The place is suppose to be anything goes. Friend had BBBJ in room whilst I was watching the TV. Joint also serves free food with your drinks. Not bad place but most bros will find the girls CMI but I love the concept.

AGG Exploring
Back to Buakow and checked out Oasis at the main road. Some gems but terrible service. Waitress sully and my friend's girl took a quick swig of her LD and asked for another. When he didn't buy she just left. Fucked up service but drinks were 1 for 1 all night. Bht160 for standard house pours.

Quickly made our way to LK Metro and checked out Kiss... verdict girls can't make it but have gems. Drinks also 1 for 1 all night at Bht160 for standard house pours.

Next was Beach Paradise (I think). Told my friend lets try this place coz they had an entire pig roasting outside. Girls better here but most of the ones I like were taken. So just enjoy the show and we both bought LDs for the friendly waitress instead! I wouldn't "on" her coz not my type but coz she was very friendly. Brought us plates of roast pig, potato salad and fried chicken wings! "Free coz that farang birthday today!" Aroi aroi!

Last stop MASH which also had a roast pig outside! Went in. Small older place but have some gems I like. No roast pig but went out with 19 year old fair skin SYT, BF her Bht600 but we never talk price. or ST or LT! 555+

went back to my place but she saw all the boy AGGs and asked if can watch or not. I was also curious so popped into one X MEN. Must say their decor nicer than typical AGG. Had 6-7 guys in their trunks doing the 2 step shuffle. She asked if can ask a guy to sit coz looked like her ex! WTF??? OK lor... came over and we made small chit chat with him. Then came the show... OK this part most bros definitely turn off coz its cocks on show! 555+ I was wondering how they get it hard if not turned on? Most of these guys dun look gay to me and guy that sat with us also said so. paid up after show finish coz mai too leaw... expensive Bht180 soft drink and Bht200 for alcoholic drink. My girl said his BD more than her LD! 555+

So we bought food and went back to my room. Stayed til 2am and she asked me if wanna go Insomnia with her friends. Damn shack leaw and politely declined. So she asked for money and I gave her Bht100 555+ she protested and I gave her Bht1000 more. Slept well that night! Happy man!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LAst FR for Patts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
OK need to sleep leaw so cut long story short...

SOI 6
Woke up feeling the blue balls so went to Soi 6. Friend was already up earlier and told me to go look for him at Mod Bar. Found the bar, went inside and ordered a drink whilst waiting for him. Honey was eager for me to take her but I hesitated coz no chemistry but cute as the minutes ticked by so did my resistance so friend came down I went up.

Bathed. Washed my little bro properly and off to bed. BBBJ then she cowgirl me. After 5 minutes she was tired so change position to missionary. Was enjoying her tight small body but she didn't really reciprocate so decided not to make my friend wait anymore so pumped her faster and had my 1st shot.

Total Bht1,000 (Girl Bht700 and Room Bht300) + drinks Bht100 + LD Bht60

Soi 6 is short time bar soi in Patts. A session will be an hour but girl usually will leave u after u fire your first shot. One shot only. Lots of girls but have to look carefully. have katoey bars also if u r into this kind of thing.

SECRET GARDEN
After quick lunch took motosai from Tukcom to Secret Garden a "gentlemen's club". I don't know the exact address but its located in someone's house in the middle of a residential area. First time I was there and only Asian guy but broke the ice when oily sex show girl asked for a condom. Fished one out of my bag (can't be too prepared right?). Small main room with raise bar counter where guys sit around it and watch some girl-on-girl action. With small curtained booths on one side of the room and ST room in another. The place is suppose to be anything goes. Friend had BBBJ in room whilst I was watching the TV. Joint also serves free food with your drinks. Not bad place but most bros will find the girls CMI but I love the concept.

AGG Exploring
Back to Buakow and checked out Oasis at the main road. Some gems but terrible service. Waitress sully and my friend's girl took a quick swig of her LD and asked for another. When he didn't buy she just left. Fucked up service but drinks were 1 for 1 all night. Bht160 for standard house pours.

Quickly made our way to LK Metro and checked out Kiss... verdict girls can't make it but have gems. Drinks also 1 for 1 all night at Bht160 for standard house pours.

Next was Beach Paradise (I think). Told my friend lets try this place coz they had an entire pig roasting outside. Girls better here but most of the ones I like were taken. So just enjoy the show and we both bought LDs for the friendly waitress instead! I wouldn't "on" her coz not my type but coz she was very friendly. Brought us plates of roast pig, potato salad and fried chicken wings! "Free coz that farang birthday today!" Aroi aroi!

Last stop MASH which also had a roast pig outside! Went in. Small older place but have some gems I like. No roast pig but went out with 19 year old fair skin SYT, BF her Bht600 but we never talk price. or ST or LT! 555+

went back to my place but she saw all the boy AGGs and asked if can watch or not. I was also curious so popped into one X MEN. Must say their decor nicer than typical AGG. Had 6-7 guys in their trunks doing the 2 step shuffle. She asked if can ask a guy to sit coz looked like her ex! WTF??? OK lor... came over and we made small chit chat with him. Then came the show... OK this part most bros definitely turn off coz its cocks on show! 555+ I was wondering how they get it hard if not turned on? Most of these guys dun look gay to me and guy that sat with us also said so. paid up after show finish coz mai too leaw... expensive Bht180 soft drink and Bht200 for alcoholic drink. My girl said his BD more than her LD! 555+

So we bought food and went back to my room. Stayed til 2am and she asked me if wanna go Insomnia with her friends. Damn shack leaw and politely declined. So she asked for money and I gave her Bht100 555+ she protested and I gave her Bht1000 more. Slept well that night! Happy man!
Bro did u fucked ur mash girl in ur rm? If i am you, if i bo f her, i wun gif her any tips after enduring a bad experience in boy bar and treating her makan. The prob is most syt are not grateful for ur barfine, this is why i gave up on SYT for since 1/2 years ago.... Thinking back of mash agg bar at lk metro, i really missed my milf hottie WL there. She always quote me 2k LT whilst farang ang moh willing to pay 3-4k for her hahahahaha.... the best part she always do KC trap on me, rejecting a bunch of ang mohs BF offer in front of me and then go off wif me lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 11-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks IMC , wish I was there.

4 months to my flight!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Raniwala is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
I dun think they allow you to do that. There are buoys marking the boundary where jet ski is allowed and you are not allowed to venture beyond that boundary for the safety of other beach users. Do that and not only will you have to face the beach mafia but also have to answer to the men in brown.
hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...
Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniwala View Post
hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...
Ho chi minh city?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro did u fucked ur mash girl in ur rm? If i am you, if i bo f her, i wun gif her any tips after enduring a bad experience in boy bar and treating her makan. The prob is most syt are not grateful for ur barfine, this is why i gave up on SYT for since 1/2 years ago.... Thinking back of mash agg bar at lk metro, i really missed my milf hottie WL there
Spoken like true battle hardened vet bro! Yes of course I did bang her in my room. I did her twice but had to teach her how to do a good BJ one bad thing about SYTs that some or most not properly trained!

Quote:
Thanks IMC , wish I was there.
4 months to my flight!
Songkran? Lets meet!

Old 12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Spoken like true battle hardened vet bro! Yes of course I did bang her in my room. I did her twice but had to teach her how to do a good BJ one bad thing about SYTs that some or most not properly trained!
Wah u gave her 100 baht initially for 2 shots ? lol... i have not done that before lol. SYT is like that one lah, i kenna so many fucked up ones thru my past 8 years in the comm xxx scene. They dun have not so much xxx experience mah, but if they make it up in terms of the looks department, then give and take lor lol...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 13-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah u gave her 100 baht initially for 2 shots ? lol...
555+ I wished... Its 1K bro... gae reu mao never see extra zero behind?

Old 13-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
KK i maybe mao, 1k for 2 shots is cheap still hahahahahah

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 13-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Are you sure?
The conductor told me so....
Old 13-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
For a 19yo syt 1K is still worth it.
Old 15-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
For a 19yo syt 1K is still worth it.
Yeah I guess so even if her service was pretty slack. Thats about SGD20 a pop! Where to find in Sillypore?

Old 15-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I guess so even if her service was pretty slack. Thats about SGD20 a pop! Where to find in Sillypore?
Wadever u finds in patts, most of de time u cant find in sillypore. The liberalism, the relaxation, the variation, the nudity and cheap beers! Tts y hands down patts is my no 1 paradise land shld i know tt i am facing erectile dysfunction when i am super old! Hell, cannot steam go there plae plae also fun lol...

Handsome man, very chic,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1