The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 03-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Funislarry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Dear bros,

It has been 10 years or more since my last visit to Makati and I am so looking forward to my trip from 2 - 5 Oct.

I have time on 2 and 3 evening and hope to meet up with bros

Please also advice some places near City Garden Hotel. Thank U.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

And in the meantime, if anybody is keen .. got an offer on the following ..

53rd floor 2 Bedroom Apartment at St Francis
Size: 85.5 square meters Approx 920 square feet
Expecting : US$ 264,000 or offer
Approx market rental - ~ 110,000 peso PM

26th floor Floor Studio at St Fancis
Size:38 square meters Approx 409 square feet
Expecting : US$ 110,00 or offer
Approx market rental - ~ 50,000 peso PM

Do PM me, if keen ..
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And in the meantime, if anybody is keen .. got an offer on the following ..

53rd floor 2 Bedroom Apartment at St Francis
Size: 85.5 square meters Approx 920 square feet
Expecting : US$ 264,000 or offer
Approx market rental - ~ 110,000 peso PM

26th floor Floor Studio at St Fancis
Size:38 square meters Approx 409 square feet
Expecting : US$ 110,00 or offer
Approx market rental - ~ 50,000 peso PM

Do PM me, if keen ..
This is by Shang Property in Ortigas?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boilingpt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then again, isnt't that why pinays are fun to be with ?

Like the girl who got intro through a friend, bluntly asked me to lend 1,700 US$ - because she need to pay deposit to get a job in Singapore .. and she promised "If I get the job, I will pay you back .. every cent .. " (she forgot the actual meaning of "IF" vs "WHEN" .. )

I was like "oh, well, now, tell me, I never even met you face to face, why the fxxk would I lend money for a stranger ?"

And I hinted if she could meet me .. and he answer was "let me get the job, then I will meet you .. in person .. and you can treat me and my boyfriend for a nice dinner .. "

Go figure the logic

The most important thing is, Pinays lack logic, and also they don't take sarcasm .. like you find a girl in a bar, barfine her .. and on the way back home you find she is on code red, and you mildly annoyed ask her if she want to fuck off .. guess what 99% will say ? it will be like "I know you are a kind person .. and very understanding .. that's why I let you barfine me .. "

She just forgot the part she fxxked up the night plans for me ..

Don't get too emotional or intelligent with many pinays .. it is a loosing game .. and that goes for many of the 'Professional pinays' in Singapore too

Well said !! So true, more so if you try to play nice guy in pubs or EREC aka "firehouse", they will prey on your weakness and kindness.....
Old 03-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funislarry View Post
Dear bros,

It has been 10 years or more since my last visit to Makati and I am so looking forward to my trip from 2 - 5 Oct.

I have time on 2 and 3 evening and hope to meet up with bros

Please also advice some places near City Garden Hotel. Thank U.
Bro city garden hotel is just next to P Burgos -- which i think hasn't changed much over the years lol.. still happening, still lots of action, still expensive.. Just beware of the multiple ladyboys that roam makati ave just below your hotel! If you can't tell them apart from normal ladies (broader shoulders, no hips, adam's apple!) , then just try not to pick any from the streets. Safer in the gogo bars that are a dime a dozen along burgos.

But if you're adventurous or keen to explore more, just head to MBC, about 20-30 mins away by taxi from your hotel.

Enjoy!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info on AF1 promo.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

bro decibel8888

you got what you wanted? If you need help please let me know.. you've been a great organizer for the JB tcss..

I will try but the best is to pm one of the bros here for more info.. they might miss in their daily chitchat..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 04-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
This is by Shang Property in Ortigas?
Yes, Ortigas

The one time I walked in .. all the tenants looked like VIPs .. nice place to rub shoulders with VIPs .. and Senators (and I include some cheap skate senators too .. )
Old 04-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Bro city garden hotel is just next to P Burgos -- which i think hasn't changed much over the years lol.. still happening, still lots of action, still expensive.. Just beware of the multiple ladyboys that roam makati ave just below your hotel! If you can't tell them apart from normal ladies (broader shoulders, no hips, adam's apple!) , then just try not to pick any from the streets. Safer in the gogo bars that are a dime a dozen along burgos.

But if you're adventurous or keen to explore more, just head to MBC, about 20-30 mins away by taxi from your hotel.

Enjoy!
one of the reasons I have friends who like to hit of P Burgos and Edsa and MBC is, mainly because of their experiences in 'surprising' packages from LBs ..

Yah, you can head to MBC too .. if you are in the mood .. and, well, MBC always has it's surprises - as the stock changes almost on a weekly basis .. though there are some permenant fixtures ..
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, Ortigas

The one time I walked in .. all the tenants looked like VIPs .. nice place to rub shoulders with VIPs .. and Senators (and I include some cheap skate senators too .. )
Why not you buy one? The price look quite ok for high end development like Shang Property man.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yah, you can head to MBC too .. if you are in the mood .. and, well, MBC always has it's surprises - as the stock changes almost on a weekly basis .. though there are some permenant fixtures ..
Permanent fixtures = dinosaurs?!!

On my last visit to MBC 3 months ago, the stock was not fresh nor appetising. But I'm not exactly a Tom Cruise look-alike myself. So I just picked a slightly mature Chinese-looking lady. While talking, she tends to lean close to me and sometimes whisper sweet little things into my ear, while using her hands to explore my fingers. After a few drinks, she leaned closer and cheekily brushed her hand against my groin area a few times. That gave me the signal that it was time to go, as I felt my 'little brother" bursting out from my pants.

In the hotel, she was damn horny and we tried many different patterns including 6-9. It was very satisfactory and value for money for only 2,500 peso. Before she left, she even told me to visit her again at MBC on the next day.

Overall, MBC is a very nice place to mingle with the crowd, ogle at the ladies and waitresses. Just don't go there expecting to pick up super models.

Like bro etsys, some of the stocks there are permanent fixtures....
Old 05-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Why not you buy one? The price look quite ok for high end development like Shang Property man.
Actually, if I buy or plan anything away from Baguio, Apayao, or Benquet, I may have to find a new asawa ..

Manila always evoke strong suspicion at home

And the owner did confirm the prices are indicative, he may go down by upto 30% as 'trade discount' as long as in line with market trends .. he is looking for a quick sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Permanent fixtures = dinosaurs?!!
>
In the hotel, she was damn horny and we tried many different patterns including 6-9. It was very satisfactory and value for money for only 2,500 peso. Before she left, she even told me to visit her again at MBC on the next day.

Overall, MBC is a very nice place to mingle with the crowd, ogle at the ladies and waitresses. Just don't go there expecting to pick up super models.

Like bro etsys, some of the stocks there are permanent fixtures....
Well, 2,500 for ST (if it was ST) is a bit higher

Oh, well, I always have this policy of checking out MBC at different times of the day .. especially during day time .. the 'permanent fixtures' only turn up at night time, mostly ..

And the day time girls are mostly real free-lancers - i.e. doing a monthly or twice a month stint, to send money for the grandma's 80th birthday collection ..
Old 05-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, if I buy or plan anything away from Baguio, Apayao, or Benquet, I may have to find a new asawa ..

Manila always evoke strong suspicion at home

And the owner did confirm the prices are indicative, he may go down by upto 30% as 'trade discount' as long as in line with market trends .. he is looking for a quick sale.
But this type of turnover condo unit I need to come out with full cash or I have to take the cut throat 7-8% loan man. KNNzzzz
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Running between sg , malaysia and Phil is tiring . But looking at the progress makes it all worth the the time and energy spend .

I agree that the indicative price is really indicative, from 10 to 30% of the Initial price is a norm , just like I was looking at a plot of land , the difference is shocking as its a buyers market actually . Never rush into completing a purchase cos there are always surprise deal round the corner .

Bank loans ? You actually can get bank loans ? That's a surprise for foreigner . I am genuinely surprised !!!!

Just for conversation sake , I received many offers for business there, sincerely speaking , what's your take on doing business . Ok , I am getting my " PR " status in Phil so I have no issues owning 100% of the business .

Pussy are fuilthifully plentiful , too much to handle and just got to choose the pepe very carefully now . So I will get to that detail later after I settle down .
Old 07-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

I m Back!!

Tried.....

Flight 168
Gal: Megan (F4)
Room 900 + Girl 1500 + Lady drink 150 = 2550 php
Just lead you to a room n everything SOP. No massage etc..
You get to choose the girls.
My conclusion: Spend money elsewhere, not my style.

Kemosabe Spa
Doing some flood control works, route is in a mess. Call before going.
Girl: Max
Massage not bad
HJ: Enjoying
DMG 550+ 500(HJ)+300(take off clothes)= 1350php
My conculsion: Tried it, done it, move on..

Greenbelt 3 Starbucks
I visited the area quite early, many FLs at the park, spotted some LadyBoys.
Crowded area, Lazy to choose n nego, I move off.

Scarlett (PinoyPsP) 09353782917
I txt her for meetup. She travel to my hotel. Can arrange 3some w her friend
Looks: 8/10 Cute n Cheerful
Fig: 6/10 (Gave Birth b4 therefor tummy n breast a little loose but ass is firm
Pussy: 7/10 Trim
BBBJ: 9/10 She really enjoy giving
FJ: 9/10 Don't let her get on top or.....
Attitude/GFE: 10/10

DMG: 2000 + 500(Transport) = 2500php for 3hour/2shot

My conclusion: Will find her again due to her good attitude n looks.

As Bro etsys mentioned, always safeguard your valuables. don't treat anywhere like SG. NEVER leave valuables unattended whether in hotel/spa/MP

Transport
Taxi drivers are crooks, always try diff stunts, don't be soft-hearted, be firm. Never say it's your 1st trip. Always ask hotel/shops for estimated costs before leaving.

LRT: No jam on travel, jam inside. Safeguard wallet/HPs etc..I won't try again.

Megamalls.
Many shopping centres there, basically not much diff as here, just bigger n spacious.

Food
Local food is nice, there are fast food with delivery 24hrs everywhere. Cheaper than SG. Starbucks are cheaper too

Massage
Many different massage everywhere. Price frm 400php/hour.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1