The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Yes. They arrive today.
And yes, there is one idiot keep calling herself Amy.
She is a nuisance but she not that bad looking either.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from H79, had a pre-op, forgot her name.

Looks: 8/10 One of the prettiest
Boobs: 8/10 Tits protruded out like a torpedo, very suckable nipples.
BJ: 9/10 Lots of tongue action, about 15 minutes
FJ: 6/10 Didn't really enjoy it.
HJ: 9/10 Finished with a long HJ, slow, pressure applied at the right places, all while frenching, sucking her tits.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Went down to h79 just now, there are a few thais, 2 are not bad.
But cb wouldnt open the gate, claimed i was CID. Wtf
Old 16-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
david3615 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone tell me where is the Malaysian house or any othe rrecommended house
Old 17-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are now 3 pretty thai ladyboys in H79. All in the same clique. And the legendary pre-op AMY is here.
Amy now gives better service attitude than last time. More GFE and plays along well if you like being submissive.

When Amy and I reached the cubicle, we were kissing slowly and then gradually quicken to deep frenching. Both of us stripped. Boy, I damn miss her pretty face and sexy fair body. She grinned, knowing how much I missed her. She just lie naked on the bed spreadeagled. I hugged her closely starting with frenching then move southwards to licking her neck and then her beautiful boobs. Those big boobs are really cute and so suckable. While nibbling her nipples like a rabbit, another pretty thai ladyboy peeked in and then came in to molest my body. She stroked my back, arms, legs and cock. Amy soon shooed her away. She wants to be take full ownership of me as her pet. I continued with kissing her tummy but when I go further south, she blocked her cock with her hand. I licked her balls and the cock's surroundings in order to coax her but she knows her cock is her trump. She asked for extra money before permitting me access to her cock. I gave it willingly. Then I suck and lick her cock like a little kid on lollipop. Amy closed her eyes and enjoy the moment.

I woke her and request that she stand so that I can kneel in front of her. While I kneel and hug her body, my face is on her tummy. I looked up at her. You can imagine what I see... Those perky beautiful mountains and above them the face of the smiling goddess looking downwards. So much love! She pushed my head down, to make me continue suck her cock. She started with patting my head but soon got a little nasty by holding my head to better receive her pelvic thrust into my throat. Sometimes, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and use it to slap on my face as a sign of dominance over me before shafting it back in. Once in a while, she will also jokingly hold my head away to see how desperate I am in getting my lips as close as possible to her cock. My lips couldn't reach so I have to stick out my tongue to lick those pre-cum leaking from the tip of her cock. I am completely under her control.

I continued for a long time. She got horny and told me to lie down so that she can have a good aim into my mouth. She sit on my chest and with her cock tapping my face. She asked me where I want her to cum. I replied and she smilingly asked for more money. At this heat of moment, she is still in full control. Again, I willingly give. She continued to use a combination of herself jerking and me sucking to induce ejaculation. The anticipation is truly the most horny and precious moment because ejaculation is unpredictable; sometimes all goes into your mouth, sometimes you got choked or the whole load might miss and land elsewhere. In the end, Amy was mostly accurate, shot into my mouth and it's surrounding. My mouth continue to clean up every remains left on her cock.

My lips were really messy. Looking at me in such a sorry state, Amy sympathized and took out her baby wipes to tidy my face. The rest of the process is pretty usual. She bbbj me and I finally cum while fucking her missionary.

I really love Rowell's messiness, kinkiness, filthiness and surprises.
Old 17-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
There are now 3 pretty thai ladyboys in H79. All in the same clique. And the legendary pre-op AMY is here.
Amy now gives better service attitude than last time. More GFE and plays along well if you like being submissive.

look like u had a great time....
Old 18-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ricky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going tmr? Before 8pm like that can chat me up
Old 18-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post

When Amy and I reached the cubicle, we were kissing slowly and then gradually quicken to deep frenching. Both of us stripped. Boy, I damn miss her pretty face and sexy fair body. She grinned, knowing how much I missed her. She just lie naked on the bed spreadeagled. I hugged her closely starting with frenching then move southwards to licking her neck and then her beautiful boobs. Those big boobs are really cute and so suckable. While nibbling her nipples like a rabbit, another pretty thai ladyboy peeked in and then came in to molest my body. She stroked my back, arms, legs and cock. Amy soon shooed her away. She wants to be take full ownership of me as her pet. I continued with kissing her tummy but when I go further south, she blocked her cock with her hand. I licked her balls and the cock's surroundings in order to coax her but she knows her cock is her trump. She asked for extra money before permitting me access to her cock. I gave it willingly. Then I suck and lick her cock like a little kid on lollipop. Amy closed her eyes and enjoy the moment.

I woke her and request that she stand so that I can kneel in front of her. While I kneel and hug her body, my face is on her tummy. I looked up at her. You can imagine what I see... Those perky beautiful mountains and above them the face of the smiling goddess looking downwards. So much love! She pushed my head down, to make me continue suck her cock. She started with patting my head but soon got a little nasty by holding my head to better receive her pelvic thrust into my throat. Sometimes, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and use it to slap on my face as a sign of dominance over me before shafting it back in. Once in a while, she will also jokingly hold my head away to see how desperate I am in getting my lips as close as possible to her cock. My lips couldn't reach so I have to stick out my tongue to lick those pre-cum leaking from the tip of her cock. I am completely under her control.

I continued for a long time. She got horny and told me to lie down so that she can have a good aim into my mouth. She sit on my chest and with her cock tapping my face. She asked me where I want her to cum. I replied and she smilingly asked for more money. At this heat of moment, she is still in full control. Again, I willingly give. She continued to use a combination of herself jerking and me sucking to induce ejaculation. The anticipation is truly the most horny and precious moment because ejaculation is unpredictable; sometimes all goes into your mouth, sometimes you got choked or the whole load might miss and land elsewhere. In the end, Amy was mostly accurate, shot into my mouth and it's surrounding. My mouth continue to clean up every remains left on her cock.

My lips were really messy. Looking at me in such a sorry state, Amy sympathized and took out her baby wipes to tidy my face. The rest of the process is pretty usual. She bbbj me and I finally cum while fucking her missionary.

bro, what ur total dmg?
Old 18-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's $50 total.
Old 18-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
marine1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from there . Took Thai pre-op . Very friendly . For those who likes big tools must go and try her . For me I didn't .
Started with french kissing for more than 10min she is so clean and smells nice too.
And then we started 69 .
I stayed with her exactly one hour and even after we finished she didn't want me to go . Not a time watcher at alllll . Her name is smile and she is 22y . She will be leaving next month . For sure I'll come back to see her again
Old 20-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any pics of Amy?
Old 21-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine1991 View Post
Just came back from there . Took Thai pre-op . Very friendly . For those who likes big tools must go and try her . For me I didn't .
Started with french kissing for more than 10min she is so clean and smells nice too.
And then we started 69 .
I stayed with her exactly one hour and even after we finished she didn't want me to go . Not a time watcher at alllll . Her name is smile and she is 22y . She will be leaving next month . For sure I'll come back to see her again
hi bro

how smile look like

thx
Old 22-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
marine1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi bro

how smile look like

thx
She have a piercing on her belly
Old 23-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bomber69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

If I just want a good BBBJ and FJ only can?
Old 23-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber69 View Post
Hi Bros

If I just want a good BBBJ and FJ only can?
You are definitely welcome by the accommodating Thai ladyboys. They won't go further than what you are comfortable with; though they might coax you a little sometimes.

But beware you will be sucked deep into the abyss of desire for ladyboys when you start looking and touching their pretty face, sexy body and adorable cocks. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1