The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover
Re: Any Japan freelance FL in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Haizzz, told you to be chill end up still get mod.
You have a mean but funny sarcastic vibe, but sometimes just pure mean.
Unlike some others who are mean but only dare to post in Adult Discussion, you post anywhere.
Respect.

Do your mean funny sarcastic thing and I think you will be alright.
I don't care. I am not going to control myself to please some fucking retards. Anyway, its supposed to be a zap free zone in Adult Discussion, but the stupid moderator allows assholes to zap me. Like I care. LOL. Seems like I am the only one who is trying to keep this like a real forum for exchange of sex contacts and info.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
arione is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Please share I want also
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

any "japs" using wechat is probably a prc. japs usually only use line and whatsapp. they are super careful with their online identity. if you go japan and turn on tinder, its all real girls but 95% will hide their face. its just a culture thing.

Not FL related. BUT

the easiest (but still convoluted) way to up japanese is to go for lessons. a language school will always have events throughout the year. thats when almost all japanese in singapore will turn up. they are super supportive of their own events.

from there chat -> make friends -> jio out have fun -> up

have succeeded with a few. but obviously you need to have qualities that attract them in the first place.
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

There are some AV stars in Dome 3. Those are legit. Tried two before.
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
any "japs" using wechat is probably a prc. japs usually only use line and whatsapp. they are super careful with their online identity. if you go japan and turn on tinder, its all real girls but 95% will hide their face. its just a culture thing.

Not FL related. BUT

the easiest (but still convoluted) way to up japanese is to go for lessons. a language school will always have events throughout the year. thats when almost all japanese in singapore will turn up. they are super supportive of their own events.

from there chat -> make friends -> jio out have fun -> up

have succeeded with a few. but obviously you need to have qualities that attract them in the first place.
U want real Japanese girls, u have to import them into Singapore yourself. Just go to the Seeking Tokyo page. Lots of SYT real born Jap girls looking for sugar daddy or traveling. Offer them free flight to singapore plus accommodations, makan and sightseeing, I am sure a lot of them will come for it. Of course, you get to fuck them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1