The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
y7u8i9o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: i fell in love with a legal fishtank girl =(

time to move on and probably this hobby is not suitable for u until you come to your senses. sorry bro to put it so bluntly.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 17
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

hmmm TS may i ask how long hv u been chionging GL legal fish tank liao?

tried the GL cat100 PRC legal girls yet? if u havent go try it. can communicate love much much easier.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seriously,go fuck the wall .
Old 06-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

yo TS, they are here for the money, not to seek their future husband lah.

once u stop visiting her for more than a month, lovey-dovey words from her will stop. even if she sms or calls, all she'll ask is why u stop seeing her, are u seeing another WL, etc... cos that means she's losing one regular source of income liaoz.

try it
Old 06-11-2010, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Hi TS, don't blame me for this. From the way that you have penned out your thoughts into the first post of your thread, I can sense that you are seeking bro's opinions but NOT with the intention of listening to us fully. I'm sure all bros here will agree that it is NOT love that's keeping the two of you together.

First and foremost, I have been in your shoes before. Consulted with my close friends about it and they chided me for being a greenhorn and kena KC and all. Yet, I didn't listen to a word they said and carried on splashing money on her. The day I woke up was when I told myself that I couldn't keep up with this anymore. Drive reality straight into your head, clear any doubts and come clean with yourself. That's whats important. If you tell yourself that you are going to end it once and for all, you'll be able to do it. If you have doubts, no point asking here bro because whatever that we tell you, will not get registered in your head.

Its a harsh world and a very materialistic world where money is king. Sorry for the lengthy post. Hope you find meaning in it. I sincerely wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31997 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk88 View Post
i think she is just treating me like a regular customer, how do you bros think about it? i think im really stupid lah, but just dont have the courage =( i really miss her everyday alot. i am thinking of visiting her the last time,
1. yes, u r just a regular customer.
2. yes, u r stupid
3. nope, u should not visit her again.
MOVE ON.

31 997
8/10 blackandright+9, 4/10 Dukie +15, 4/10 Blitzkriegg +9, 27/9 needforboobs+15

2nd xchange list:
22/9 Havanna Slicks+23, 22/9 CLouboutin+10, 29/8 124asf124+7, 28/9 WOOHOO+26, 19/9 kinkyboy94+11, 8/9 kc69+14, 11/7 Rickey+29
Old 06-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

the next time u visit her workplace, do not engage her svcs.
look 4 other WL fr nw on ....... in no time u would hv realised tat there r far more better WL than her.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
mmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
the next time u visit her workplace, do not engage her svcs.
look 4 other WL fr nw on ....... in no time u would hv realised tat there r far more better WL than her.
Dont be so cruel, just stop visit that house will do. there are so many fishtanks there, whyonly one ?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
mmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFrank View Post
Nah, you don't love her. She's still in the tank being bonked by paying customers.

Love is a verb. Do something.
bro that is for normal girl, not for wls, i dont think he can do anything without 5 - 6 digit SG$$$, and even pour in those $$$ the result maybe nothing for him
Old 06-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
From the way that you have penned out your thoughts into the first post of your thread, I can sense that you are seeking bro's opinions but NOT with the intention of listening to us fully.
That's likely too, else the subject title would be "How do I forget a fishtank girl?" instead of this.

Ok, I've another view point for you TS. Most of the time, we brothers here will hammer anyone with such thoughts or questions on having r/s with WL. Now, that will be arguing out of context since we don't really know your circumstances; it's about life choices. What other options have you exhausted, before you end up having to fall for a WL? Mind you, I say 'exhausted' because if you're simply lazy or shy to look for other more socially acceptable r/s, and simply fulfill your emotional needs by fishing in tanks instead of taking the trouble to hire a boat, prepare your gears and use quality baits and cast your line in the deep sea, you'll know the fish meat will probably have mud taste, just like those fresh water fishes found in the local ponds.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

IMHO, such threads are seeking words of encouragement and supportive blessings than advice. Given his case, it is more an occasion of condolences than congratulations....

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 06-11-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
nitefyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bro ... but i don't think you are really in love with this girl. what's there to love? the fact that she treats you like a POS (piece of shit)?

it's hard to tell you to let go, so as another bro here commented, i recommend that you go visit other WLs. I can promise you, you will forget very fast, especially if you find one that has lots of GFE. That might lead to another problem, but, we'll solve your problems one step at a time.

peace bro
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Take note bro

1.) First off - she is just another whore who has opened her legs to another client - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to whores - you are just the next whoremonger in line.

2.)If you have taken a fat and hot whore and put her on a diet and training program and created your own lovable super whore.

3.) Whoremongers and whores go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures. However the 'whoremonger' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance, this is our playground, there is noone special.

peace off
Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
just_1_pohpiah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk88 View Post
for the past 7 months, i had only been visiting her, weekly. i really started to fall in love with her. . . but the thing is that i dont know whether is it just because i am lonely . . . basically our communication not very good, and i dont think she like me at all

she rarely calls me, its me the only one who initiate calls to her every night before she sleeps, and when i overslept and didnt wake up to call her, she doesnt seem to be bothered at all. i did talk to her about this issue, she say she will call me if i happened to overslept, she never does that.

i often confront her and beg her to tell me whats her true feeling for me, she always say she really loved me, only me, but she dont even call me =( she only start to text or call me when i MIA for like 2 weeks or when i make noise saying she dont love me and blah, the reason she gave its because she also dont know what to say when she call me due to language barrier. when i accuse her of her treating me only as a regular customer and she dont love me, she keep asking me why i think like that etc etc. she also never take the initiate to jio me out during her offday =( she is also quite an popular girl in the house, whereas i am just a dork . .

seriously thinking i think the chances of her really liking me very very low . . . the only thing is that she will never refuse to pick up my calls, and never fail to call me back if i miss called her. whenever we quarrel or got some issues, she will keep calling me over and over again. she will also secretly check my bag and handphone when i was bathing as well. she also keep ask me to go pick up thai language . . .

she never ask gift from me though, neither did she give any to me. i think she is just treating me like a regular customer, how do you bros think about it? i think im really stupid lah, but just dont have the courage =( i really miss her everyday alot. i am thinking of visiting her the last time, and going for a final breakoff =(

bros . . i think i really need help =( i been reading all the threads for very very long, very often its always a tragic end.

Let me guess.. you must be a friendless, zero confidence, anti-social nerdy freak who favorite pastime is to roam around Geylang looking for a girlfriend. Made me sick even when I’m typing this..
how do i forget her? im afraid i will do something foolish
Are u going to kill yourself over this prostitute???

A word of advice for you, you low-life piece of dung! go get a job and fcuking get a life!!!!!!!
Old 30-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for all the scolding and advise. i understand its all for my own good, thanks, really thanks.

just ended the relationship, called her talked to her, told me there is no future. hopefully she dont cry, but i did, sad. but this is the first step i had to do, delaying will make both suffer. this had to end, in regardless of whether truth love exists or not. had deleted all forms of contact, messages, her number and every single thing yeah. yeah im just not suitable for these kind of thing, im too weak, i am too stupid. yeah =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1