The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Y Guys Need To Visit Cv To Get A Tans To Service Them???????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_love
simply dun undertsand the guys out there?
y bother to visit CV to get a trans to service u guys? an't normal girls better?
and ya those guys who visit GL....are those china women and auntie better than girls pruely made from SINGAPORE????????????????
It is because, It's common to hear singaporean ladies say,"I will please my men in whatever way I can.. As long as he likes it." But when asked what 'skills' they would perform, they have no blinking clue..

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 24-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
PASSIONAETE04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_love
simply dun undertsand the guys out there?
y bother to visit CV to get a trans to service u guys? an't normal girls better?
and ya those guys who visit GL....are those china women and auntie better than girls pruely made from SINGAPORE????????????????

Hi Bro, you got many SG gals available ? I mean with standard as those Malaysia HC gals, if Yes please recommend, I am most willing to take them, at similar price or even higher if they can shiok me !
BuT for me defineitly NO Guys and PRC at geylang.........
Old 24-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Thread Starter MIA liao,,, kekeke,,, seem like she post this kind of question in the wrong forum........

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 24-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover
Thread Starter MIA liao,,, kekeke,,, seem like she post this kind of question in the wrong forum........
Seems like this sort of thing is a common occurence in SBF.

Newbies start controversial thread... gets a lot of negative comments and goes into hiding, never to return or perhaps return with another nick but stay low profile in case gets the same sort of treatment.
Old 24-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Everyone needs to learn something different everyday and when the topic of Sex which is not very broad (3 possible holes, a few hundred styles and positions), there is always many who likes to venture elsewhere in terms of, service, looks, flavour or for other enjoyments.

So why the astounishing statement?
Trans are cheaper, and for that price u paid, sometimes one can only up those aunties of late 30s, 40s, 50s with the same amount offered. Not to mention the skill they might have, IT knows where to trigger, and also, not to forget my main point, for the fun and experience of it all.

Becoz of the willingness to explore a new, fresh market, some might just gotten the hang of it. Some just like Trans, so be it. In the end it all does not comes to mean, abnormality. Read and accept it with an open mind, life goes on. Fun is what cheongster seeks for, and forever is.

just me ten cents worth of thought.
Old 24-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders
Girl or guy, does it makes a difference? I guess in our society, we all have different preference. Since someone mentioned that Trans offered better BJ, perhaps Brother Huige should give it a try and give a FR to your CO and ask her don't always KPKB if she cannot meet such standards.
KNN cannot comment on CO lah. You stepping out of line We cheong outside but still take care of family. Maybe you ask your mother do FL and post the FR lah.

Last edited by HuiGe3387; 25-05-2005 at 12:00 AM.
Old 25-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout
if u r a gal, lemme try u out and then i'll tell u whether i still prefer PRC gal. if u good, i'll post a great FR on u then u can be credited with converting samsters to singaporean gals
Yah this is a good idea,y u dont let a few brothers try u out then they posts see yr services good or nt.Pls dun anyhow shoot yr mouth n think b4 u ask around here k.Sg girls are no big deal ok.Go deduct my points if u can i dun bother.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!
Old 25-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
KNN cannot comment on CO lah. You stepping out of line We cheong outside but still take care of family. Maybe you ask your mother do FL and post the FR lah.

Wah, Huige so fierce sia. Cannot take joke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1