The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-02-2008, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Real Deal. Open Your Eyes. Photoshop Studio Pics or Real Live Pics???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
7 points for u!!! well done u deserve it.
Well tookara ,he deserve 7 point , you deserve my add list too , some how , I feel photo and real makes diff looks , yes !
Old 29-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulvii View Post
Any difference you all see?[/SIZE][/FONT]
There is something I gotta say , I saw the thread by the OKT on these 2 girls , they didnt seem to bother nor attract me , but when I saw bro raoulvii's 'real' pictures of them, straight away I remembered that I had tarma them before a few years back , they were supposedly sisters May and Mai , I cant remember which OKT was it then but I can confirm 101% I didnt pay at the current stated price.
Old 29-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tgunx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are quite a lot of difference. I guess the lower jaw for both pictures were edited, skin complexion was lighten, features were sharpen and etc..

Nice work man, now the triggering part is are we bonking pictures?
Old 29-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

I myself have been a victim of picking based on studio picture - it was like an angel from heaven - but when I see the real person it was like???

We should always have live pictures. Nowadays I stay away from those OKTs with only studio pictures.

But of course there are GEMS that look good in both studio and live and it is pity that their live pictures are not published. There are some who looks even better in person but we will never get to see them if we are so turn-off by the practice of studio picture.

So all my points to threadstarter
Old 29-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
raoulvii is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by trax View Post
Dude, though i still have to disagree from your exact POV in your other thread, I'd have to take your side in this.

Indeed, there is a great difference in the pictures and this practice of Photoshoping the pictures should not be encouraged.

If its of any use (i share the same view, points are close to useless), i'll lend you a little shield asap.

Cheers.
No probs. As time goes, you will realise my intentions is not to spoil any OKT's business but to tell them that don't think that the majority of samsters who keep quiet, they can continue to treat us like 3 year old kids. We aren't.

My previous thread is on the intent of OKT to deceit. This thread also tells us why some of them after so long still wants to use photoshop studio pics. If its not for the intent to cheat us, I don't see why they keep continuing after all these years.

When we keep mum over it, they think that we endorse what they are doing.
Old 29-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
alandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, your effort here is most appreciated by newbies like me, my power is weak, but I'm more than happy to up you!

Best bonk ever: TianXin
Old 29-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
I myself have been a victim of picking based on studio picture - it was like an angel from heaven - but when I see the real person it was like???

We should always have live pictures. Nowadays I stay away from those OKTs with only studio pictures.

But of course there are GEMS that look good in both studio and live and it is pity that their live pictures are not published. There are some who looks even better in person but we will never get to see them if we are so turn-off by the practice of studio picture.

But where to find OKT with real pics?

All the OKT that I know are all with studio pics leh with only very rare occasional live pic.
Old 29-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

I reckon many brothers out there experienced the same thing. Studio photo meant for editing, touch up, colour adjustment & all these can be done using Adobe Photoshop. I personally came across a few that shock my life and when i see them in real person. Totally different!!! Then I realise I shouldnt go for Thai FL anymore..stick to HC or others. Brothers out there, please wake up & back to the real world.
Old 29-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
raoulvii is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post

We all had been victims of studio pictures.
Many of you will say bonking is not cheap and for those who can afford. Precisely this is the reason. Bonking is not cheap. Every cent should count. For those who can afford, money don't come from sky, its all hard work. We, as consumers, spend money from the fruits of our labour, not to go into the hotel room and realise that we are being conned by some photoshop studio pics. Not only this, we have to pay more than other operators.

Precisely they are not looking at long term business and do not even treasure customers because if they did they would have heed the advice of using real life pictures long time ago. When we feedback to them our views and our disappointment after each bonk, the only thing they can tell us is Bro, I compensate you for the next bonk
It feels so kinda of sickening when its like us getting a $20 voucher for our next shopping trip but we have to spend another $150 minimum. The saddest part would be our disappointment continues to heap on more and more while we continue to pay and pay and pay.
Old 29-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

You are absolutely right bro. We should expose them n boycott them since they are misleading us. To all brothers out there, pls stop calling these OKTs. They are no difference from conmen!!!!
Old 29-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
okietokie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I suppose all cheongster have the similar thoughts and feeling which we all share.

At times the pic looks damn damn good but when the freaking door open, you eyes cant convince. But i believe there are some OKT that provide Real pic which i do believe they also had correction on it and there are even some untouch !!

What i am trying to imply is it is very true they are not think as what some bros mentioned, they think of long turn business !!! I kena before as what i see and what i get is diff ... i was damn pissed !!

This applies to the mentioned stated service provided which eventually they dun .... e.g frenching, long bath, bbbj etc ..... they would simply copy and paste and apply across all the gals ..... but actually some dun !!!!

CHEATED or Misunderstanding ????
Or its the risk we should take ... but for some of us, we are regular, shouldnt the OKT safeguard our best interest and his business.

The studio pics at times are totally either cannot make it, totally inaccurate or good !!! We know the odds !!

Damn SIAN !!!

Cheers
Old 29-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulvii View Post
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"]We all had been victims of studio pictures.
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!
Old 29-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done!!!!
Old 29-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just upped u.

I agree...

I've only tried OKT Thai girls twice... and both times I didnt recognise the person opening the door... hell, even if he anyhow ask a girl to open door I doubt I'll be able to say anything. Haha!
Old 29-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
pussywallower95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe I'm opening up another can of worms, but sometimes even live pics seem to be edited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread