The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
free_world deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Queen Spa at Blk 37 Jalan Rumah Tinggi #01-409

Lady boss is Amy, partnership with Wendy, both previously from S*ense. These 2 have hookwinked many bros during their stint at S*ense.

Proceed with caution.

Oh, did i mentioned Amy's sister is the boss of H*ito I*ki spa at TB. She made a cuckoo of her SG husband, hooked up with another guy to open this spa.

Birds of the same feather, flock together
👀😎
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_world View Post
Lady boss is Amy, partnership with Wendy, both previously from S*ense. These 2 have hookwinked many bros during their stint at S*ense.

Proceed with caution.

Oh, did i mentioned Amy's sister is the boss of H*ito I*ki spa at TB. She made a cuckoo of her SG husband, hooked up with another guy to open this spa.

👀😎
saw another post from one ML name Ke**y previously work in river zen spa. i think she was from S**ense too. now she is in queens too. probably same gang
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Angpai in the shop since last year. Newbie must be careful of her KC skills. If she tells you people book her days in advance lah, she has 10 customers per day lah.. 1 ear in and 1 ear out. But definitely worth trying

So what you can see and touch are 5 stars.. what you can hear.. wear ear plugs
Whats the damage bro? Can pm if not convenient
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_world View Post

Proceed with caution.

👀😎
So all along the SG husband put on green hat arh? ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1