The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iluvktv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who have a long term relationship with PRC KTV girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
My brudda just courted and hook a prc ktv girl as a girlfriend. I only date them but never have long term relationship with them b4.

i told him she will suck his money dry sooner or later, but he dont believe me. Anyone here with any experience or horror stories about these relationship so i can knock some sense into him. if got happy stories about them, let me have them too.
I hv been cheonging prc ktvs for some time liao and had my fair share of gfs, long and short term ones. Some will bleed you, some just want to have someone to be with when they are here and there are others who will even give u money. Tell your friend to be open with the gal, if he is not rich say he is not rich, dun pretend. Most of them will try to get u to pay or buy things for them. They may give you FOC or dun take tips from you when they sit with you in the ktv or go out with you, but they get u to pay for their school fees, rental, daily expenses, buy cosmetics, clothes, branded goods, etc. All these expenses could be more than just pay them tips. If ur fren has spare money to splurge on them fine, but if he has to draw on credit cards or ODs, ask him to forget it, he will run dry in the end and get himself into trouble.

Not all PRC ktv gals are bloodsuckers, now I only have two long term gfs and both have passed me a few Ks to help me tide over bad times before and most of the time without me asking for it. Of cos, I always return to them with more when I had the money. End of the day, it's a matter of luck how u treat them, but for the bloodsuckers, u can tell after being with them for a while, when the demands start flowing in.
Old 31-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvktv
I hv been cheonging prc ktvs for some time liao and had my fair share of gfs, long and short term ones. Some will bleed you, some just want to have someone to be with when they are here and there are others who will even give u money. Tell your friend to be open with the gal, if he is not rich say he is not rich, dun pretend. Most of them will try to get u to pay or buy things for them. They may give you FOC or dun take tips from you when they sit with you in the ktv or go out with you, but they get u to pay for their school fees, rental, daily expenses, buy cosmetics, clothes, branded goods, etc. All these expenses could be more than just pay them tips. If ur fren has spare money to splurge on them fine, but if he has to draw on credit cards or ODs, ask him to forget it, he will run dry in the end and get himself into trouble.

Not all PRC ktv gals are bloodsuckers, now I only have two long term gfs and both have passed me a few Ks to help me tide over bad times before and most of the time without me asking for it. Of cos, I always return to them with more when I had the money. End of the day, it's a matter of luck how u treat them, but for the bloodsuckers, u can tell after being with them for a while, when the demands start flowing in.
understand. hope he never shiok tiu and kenna gong tau and keep on giving and cant get out.
Old 31-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Who have a long term relationship with PRC KTV girl?

I have a kaki who recently got hooked up with a one such gal.
It definitely wasn't a 'Love at 1st sight' kinda thing cos : 1) He is not yantao. 2) He was not flashy ie. no rolex watch etc 3) He wasn't looking for a gf especially he's already married.
But as we became sort of regulars to that ktv, they also got to know each other better. So, after the ktv sessions, we would adjourne for supper and she would tag along. He would always send her home after that.
With time, it became obvious to us that she has 'become' his other woman. So much so that if he's there at the ktv, she would sit solely with him and not butterfly.
When we questioned him, he said they started off really as friends.
As far as we know, he has not really splurged on her materialistically. But he tips very well. So I guess she's just another lonely heart who just needs company. When she's with him, she doesn't need to put up a front to serve him. She can relax and treat him and us as well now as friends. Of cos, he got the extras....
Cheers!
Old 31-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile
I have a kaki who recently got hooked up with a one such gal.
It definitely wasn't a 'Love at 1st sight' kinda thing cos : 1) He is not yantao. 2) He was not flashy ie. no rolex watch etc 3) He wasn't looking for a gf especially he's already married.
But as we became sort of regulars to that ktv, they also got to know each other better. So, after the ktv sessions, we would adjourne for supper and she would tag along. He would always send her home after that.
With time, it became obvious to us that she has 'become' his other woman. So much so that if he's there at the ktv, she would sit solely with him and not butterfly.
When we questioned him, he said they started off really as friends.
As far as we know, he has not really splurged on her materialistically. But he tips very well. So I guess she's just another lonely heart who just needs company. When she's with him, she doesn't need to put up a front to serve him. She can relax and treat him and us as well now as friends. Of cos, he got the extras....
Cheers!
good 4 him. lets hope he have a happy ending out of this.
how well he tip. $100?
Old 31-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Who have a long term relationship with PRC KTV girl?

Quote:
good 4 him. lets hope he have a happy ending out of this.
how well he tip. $100?
Bro, initially he tip $50. But as she 'became' his and never butterfly, he usually tipped her at least $200 a nite. I think it's reasonable as we would normally spend about 4 to 5 hrs there. If you calculate by bookings per hour, it's considered cheap liao.
Cheers!
Old 31-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, initially he tip $50. But as she 'became' his and never butterfly, he usually tipped her at least $200 a nite. I think it's reasonable as we would normally spend about 4 to 5 hrs there. If you calculate by bookings per hour, it's considered cheap liao.
Cheers!
thats very expensive and considered booking already.
somemore he never bonk her on the nite itself right? btw which ktv u go. if its mg and the like, its super very expensive. if its las vegas and the like, its still expensive.
Old 31-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers!
Wah!! $200 per nite...... ur friend mus be quite rich....imagine if he went there 2 times a week....1 month = 8 times = 8x 200 = $1600 .... !!!!

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 31-05-2004, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
Wah!! $200 per nite...... ur friend mus be quite rich....imagine if he went there 2 times a week....1 month = 8 times = 8x 200 = $1600 .... !!!!
bro fun4evergood, we dun go so regularly like twice a week. More like twice a month. My fren runs his own business. So $200 tips not a problem. Sometimes open bottle and put under his company's entertainment fees. Heh heh.
To the other bros, as far as i know, bookings normally cost $50 to $80 an hour. So he 'bao' her whole nite and pay $200 is lower than 'market' rate already. Dun wanna take advantage of her mah. She also need to 'tan chia'.
Cheers!
Old 31-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats very expensive and considered booking already.
somemore he never bonk her on the nite itself right? btw which ktv u go. if its mg and the like, its super very expensive. if its las vegas and the like, its still expensive.

In places like Las Vegas and the like, if the gal sits with u the whole nite and not butterfly, $200 is standard minimum. If u pay thru' the KTV is probably like $35 per hour and u sign 8 hours ($280) and the gal only takes about $150, the rest sapu by the KTV.

For the gal, if she knows that the customer is going to give $200 for sitting the whole nite, she won't butterfly, butterfly if business bad and only one or two tables, at most $100.
Old 31-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro fun4evergood, we dun go so regularly like twice a week. More like twice a month. My fren runs his own business. So $200 tips not a problem. Sometimes open bottle and put under his company's entertainment fees. Heh heh.
To the other bros, as far as i know, bookings normally cost $50 to $80 an hour. So he 'bao' her whole nite and pay $200 is lower than 'market' rate already. Dun wanna take advantage of her mah. She also need to 'tan chia'.
Cheers!
To me, $200 is on the high side.....that explains why I never went to high-class ktv before. Onli frequent low-class one...............

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 31-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
In places like Las Vegas and the like, if the gal sits with u the whole nite and not butterfly, $200 is standard minimum. If u pay thru' the KTV is probably like $35 per hour and u sign 8 hours ($280) and the gal only takes about $150, the rest sapu by the KTV.

For the gal, if she knows that the customer is going to give $200 for sitting the whole nite, she won't butterfly, butterfly if business bad and only one or two tables, at most $100.
out of topic. if the girl have no table and she only sit with you, you only pay her $50 (dunno about las vegas rate but can check it out). of course, in between she can stand here and there, chit chat with friend to find other table. you never book her, why pay for booking rate.

of course, u book her whole nite, your $50 can go wipe backside and ktv would get their cut, but she cannot disappear when booking with u, other than pang sai and pang jio. booking is fixed for 8 hr meh? i thought by the hour.

if i were the chabo, i would still butterfly even if the guy give $200. some of them sit 3 or 4 tables and if some1 give $200 even if she butterfly, why not?
Old 31-05-2004, 04:36 PM
evol 3

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

These type of relationship is typified in this song "Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl..they were young and they were in love who could ask for more at the Copa, Copacabana.." Unless you are Rico.
Old 31-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my two close frens married KTV PRC ladies and are both still together after 10 years. got 2 kids some more ..... no divorce talks yet or whatsoever .... but frens not so close to them dunno the PRC background ... only few of us knew but we don;t sabo them as it is their happiness ....

but there is still one secret even my 2 frens dunno is that their "yet to be wives" during that time had sex with me during the cheonging days .... but those were the days and now must know how to behave when I am with them for outings also .... they are with families, no reason for me to disturb and break them up ....
Old 31-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
out of topic. if the girl have no table and she only sit with you, you only pay her $50 (dunno about las vegas rate but can check it out). of course, in between she can stand here and there, chit chat with friend to find other table. you never book her, why pay for booking rate.

of course, u book her whole nite, your $50 can go wipe backside and ktv would get their cut, but she cannot disappear when booking with u, other than pang sai and pang jio. booking is fixed for 8 hr meh? i thought by the hour.

if i were the chabo, i would still butterfly even if the guy give $200. some of them sit 3 or 4 tables and if some1 give $200 even if she butterfly, why not?
I agree, if the gal chooses to sit w u the whole nite without u telling them not to butterfly, u r entitled to give just 50 bucks. but if u book them, then at least $200 seems to be the unspoken market rate at places like Las Vegas...But i know of gals getting only $100 for booking overnite but what can they do!

On busy nites like Thurs and Friday, most chabo prefer to butterfly becos can probably sit more tables and earn more than $200 but the majority of them can only sit not more than four tables and are quite happy to be booked. Less tiring for them too.

If she sits with u from 10 pm to 3 am, then the mummy will sign min. 8 hours, how many hours depends on how long u stay?
Old 31-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thick
my two close frens married KTV PRC ladies and are both still together after 10 years. got 2 kids some more ..... no divorce talks yet or whatsoever .... but frens not so close to them dunno the PRC background ... only few of us knew but we don;t sabo them as it is their happiness ....

but there is still one secret even my 2 frens dunno is that their "yet to be wives" during that time had sex with me during the cheonging days .... but those were the days and now must know how to behave when I am with them for outings also .... they are with families, no reason for me to disturb and break them up ....
I guess for anyone who wants to marry a PRC KTV gal must be prepared to overlook the gal's past. If u cannot get past this, then better dun get involved with a PRC KTV gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1