The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 15
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤Natural C Apple❤ SEXY BEACH GIRL! ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Aiyo bro, u always say camping but then hor secretly go ninja mission. Like the u know I know who lor.

This one I quite tempted. If u really ninja this one must feedback hor.

Based on my own sexperience, those < 20s tend to be chio but got attitude problem. Service standard also tend to be sub par. And they tend to charge high prices too because they feel their youth can command the premium. And sadly like many bros I had been suckered many times, only to regret and then stupidly repeat the same mistake again.

But I do hope this gal will be a breath of fresh air. So far the short SMS seems to sound quite good. So maybe still got hope. We seriously need a commando to help lower the risks.

haha we all ninja same time if u want to ninja ... Pm me haha

Need to Return:
[Hifive - please share new post]

Thanks for up Javabeans, Swagelock & bigbirdbird but I can't return pts to you this round.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 21
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
haha we all ninja same time if u want to ninja ... Pm me haha
If ninja together then we can't call it ninja liao mah.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
MarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Click on logo to website
Old 06-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

MarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Click on logo to website
Old 06-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Click on logo to website
Old 06-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ninja together then we can't call it ninja liao mah.
hahaha u have a point hmmm

Need to Return:

Thanks for up Javabeans, Swagelock & bigbirdbird but I can't return pts to you this round.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahaha u have a point hmmm
Of course. Hee Hee.

u go ninja this one la. Skali she is another's hidden gem like that one. Never know.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course. Hee Hee.

u go ninja this one la. Skali she is another's hidden gem like that one. Never know.
No $$$ and energy ... after that last hidden gem we both jammed, I haven't recovered yet maybe next week ... its this one or another ... then we compare notes ?

Need to Return:

Old 06-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
No $$$ and energy ... after that last hidden gem we both jammed, I haven't recovered yet maybe next week ... its this one or another ... then we compare notes ?
Ok u go try. Maybe next week I go up North look for my happiness ...... heard got one good target there. I go ninja.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok u go try. Maybe next week I go up North look for my happiness ...... heard got one good target there. I go ninja.
Girl with a long lashing tongue ? hahaha

This girl got 2nd new thread ...

Need to Return:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread