The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of
Re: Manila Meetup

Aiyoh,

Brudder Eden,

I thot u are lao jiao in Manila, some more got your own apartelle.
Well, just want to share my 2 cents worth:

I have cheonged in Manila many times, although i have only been to this lovely city twice, i have been clocking up my mileage each time, with an average of 2 bonks each day during my 2weeks worth of travelling there.

I have found La Cafe at MH Del Pillar to be one of the cheaper places around. Although the quality is not as good as Edsa Complex.

LA Cafe, u can pick a girl overnight for about 1500 pesos, ST 1000 pesos
Edsa: Quality good, many gals under 1 roof, Con: barfine of 1000 pesos just to take girl out and another 2000 pesos for ST, LT about 2.5 to 4k pesos.

I have found cabbies pretty friendly, taking me to some MPs and apartelles. There was one MP they brought me to, girls about 1800pesos, ST with Massage, was a good experience.

I was also brought to Apartelles, where they charge 3000 pesos, can u believe it, so I did not pick any girl as i think my pesos is feeding Cabbies pocket too.

There are a many fabulous stip bars, namely Miss Universe and some along Roxa Boulevard, near Edsa. I must say the girls at Miss Universe are great, many 8 and 9s. However, I had not tried to barfine any of them so far.

Although I did had a bonk in one of the strip bars on the second floor - KTV room. Experience was not very great, feel hurried, but there is an unspoken excitement as 1) fucking a stripper, 2) door not locked and u are depending on the waiter standing outside to guard ur door....the girl i picked was not very good lah, but there were many many 8s to 9s...

Look bro, I suggest heading to Roxa Boulevard area on the date u mentioned, we head to strip clubs and also Edsa Complex, thats where the actions are i reckon. Havana is probably near Burgos Street which imho, sucks, prices are much higher than Edsa.

Also, if there is any brudders who are keen to join me on my "Virgin" trip up to Balibago on the 2 Sept, please pm me. I am hopping to catch up with the great president of the Melons Club - Phenom and his equally happening partner - Martini Fan.

I say, lets meet at Makati? and set off from there?say 7-8pm? on 18th?

Anyway, I will be in Manila from 14th till 2 Sept, If there are any brudders interested to cheong from 14th to 18th, please feel free to pm me.

I will be checking out Skylight MP, La Cafe, Edsa and Miss Universe.

Cebeion....always on...
Old 07-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
eden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Cebion,

Thanks for the recommendation. I had been in Manila for about 4 times altogether but each time was less than 3days and the shortest was only 7hrs and usually was tie up with business meeting in airport.

My company had finally got contract and license to operate in airport therefore got myself an apartment there. I will be arriving on the 18th about noon time, meetup in the evening is definitely no prob.

I will try to make arrangement to go Balibago.... see ya in manila
Old 09-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
Cafe Havana like wat bro eden says is in GreenBelt 3... this is a shopping stretch in the legaspi Village area... there is GreenBelt 1,2,3,4...

Now if you are staying at Somerset Millenium like some of the brothers here like to stay.... its a short 2 minutes walk away.....

I guess why bro eden suggest at cafe havana... he might be staying in Somerset or The Baltimore... if not then its those other few really nice condos I see across from Greenbelt 3....

Anyway... it can be quite happening at greenbelt 3... because you hace a lot of FL/WLs hanging around Cafe Havana, then on the right would be Starbucks... seems to be a favourite FL hangout because most Angmo like to go starbucks... then you have Seattle Coffee on the left...

you can sit at havana, enjoy the life band which starts at 10pm and take your time to pick... just need to smile to the girl you fancy and either she will come over or she will invite you over to join her....

But Not Cheap though... the season WLs will always tell you she's not into the money... as long as its fun, you can give any amount you want.... I'll say bullshit.... anyway Just had my First lesson... .which is what I gave as above......

The lady was not really a looker, but A1 figure and boobablicious.... brought her back to the Former Apartment I mention (hint hint... absolutely guest friendly) ... well owing to too much beer... think I had about 10 beers!!...
my good little friend was un responsive... ( well I actually didn't plan on this little tryst ..).. well have to comment that she was pretty hardworking...
very well slurps and she knows her oral works very well...... All in all...
a whooping 30 min bareback blow.... (newbies... this is BBBJ) and CIM ...
and she continue with her gentle mouthing till I stop jerking....... well it really wasn't a mind blowing orgasm... my "good buddy" was only doing a half-f*ck
salute..... but kudos to her effort... she got him to spit....
I was too tired for any real action ... and wasn't really into her.... I was more interested in her friend who is screwing my co-worker next door... but owing to his first time in asia, I let him take the first pick....

cut the story short.... when I ask her now... "what should I give you?"... she was still going like ... well "I like HK dollar, SGD, USD..." I told her well... I've only got Pesos.... and I showed her my only 3 500s... and what ever other 100s I have on the table... told her that;s all I've got.... can tell she was not happy... she even told me she usually charge USD100 ... (I was laughing in my head) ... anyway I basically told her well that's all I've got ... actually I dug out 200 HKD .... and said well if you like HKD... here you go....
so in the end she took I don't really rememeber... probably 3000 pesos and the 200 HKD... (seaon bros in Pinoyland are probably F$#king me now..)

yes I overpaid for a bbbj .... but then i take it as my school fees... she did do a 30 min non stop CIM for me.... so not too bother ... but I will definitely fix the price before I jump into the sack with another chick in Pinoyland...

So there's my half advice to bro albertchanchan, and my half-ass FR live from makati.... time for bed and work tomolo.....!!!

BY the WAY... any bros going to the National Day Dinner held by the Singapore Embassy at the oriental Mandarin in Manila tomorrow night (tuesday night) ?? Formal dressing ( aka suit and tie)..... and its Free !!! ..

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertchanchan
Sorry, 18 can not liao... Only got 17Aun night free. i willl be back on 31 Aug
Thanks cheers. where is Cafe Havana/ Near Makati? Sorry for asking.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:01 AM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Currently in Manila till Friday or Sat.
Staying in Makati

Anyone interested to meet up can contact me at:

0917 5306933

Do mention you from SBF at the start...
Old 09-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

Hi bro, as a mattre of fact I dun stay around that area. I am staying at Pasong Tamo which is about 5mins drive from Greenbelt. I frequent that place cause my staff are mainly from Swiss and they love it there. Cafe Havana is a nice place to drink and unwind.

I had a few pick ups there but each cost me only 2000 to max 2500p. I always try to get those after work sales girl from greenbelt.

Had my share of fun in LA Cafe too, but I only go for the waitress or cashier which I had been in luck too. These are the only 2 places 've been other tha getting hook up with shopping centre sales girl and online philipinaheart.com

I will be in Manila fro 18th onwards, would u be there during this time too???
Old 10-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro eden,

Kudos to you then... me very shy and dumb... dunno how to sian "good" girls leh.... so choose the easy way out... ha ha ha....

I'm out of Manila end of the week... will be doing different country every week up to 1st week of Sep... at least that is as far as I know my schedule..
will be back in Manila again definitely .... just not sure exactly when....
but will definitely love to meet you up the next time if we both are here...

This is my virgin trip in Manila .... ha ha ha...

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eden
Hi bro, as a mattre of fact I dun stay around that area. I am staying at Pasong Tamo which is about 5mins drive from Greenbelt. I frequent that place cause my staff are mainly from Swiss and they love it there. Cafe Havana is a nice place to drink and unwind.

I had a few pick ups there but each cost me only 2000 to max 2500p. I always try to get those after work sales girl from greenbelt.

Had my share of fun in LA Cafe too, but I only go for the waitress or cashier which I had been in luck too. These are the only 2 places 've been other tha getting hook up with shopping centre sales girl and online philipinaheart.com

I will be in Manila fro 18th onwards, would u be there during this time too???
Old 10-08-2005, 08:33 PM
CNNcmg

I met up with one bro last night... His virgin trip to manila.
Check out HRC but got cover charge, so heads to Edsa Entertainment complex.. Stayed there about 30 mins, he got a contact from one of the GRo there.

Head towards Remedios circle and show him the place in the cab...
Then go to my frequent hunting gorund at Rendevous which is about 15 mins from LA Cafe (against the traffic).

I think he got one ger who is new from Bacolod. 20 years old with a body that I also drool... But no tar pau cause i think he sleepy. Lets see if he post a FR tonight cause i think they arranging to meet tonight.. lol

Me I just got a contact for a 1st year nursing student. Agansit no tar pau cause suddely no interest for any action...
Old 10-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

Bro CNNmg

Cant wait to see ur FR, mind to share the gal's contact? I will be heading to Manila on the 18th, would u be there too?

cheers
Old 10-08-2005, 09:52 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by eden
Bro CNNmg

Cant wait to see ur FR, mind to share the gal's contact? I will be heading to Manila on the 18th, would u be there too?

cheers
No problem mate..
I be back this friday... too bad..
But probably be back in manila in sept
Old 11-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Samster

Wah Bro CNNmg,

you are trying to realise the "nursing" dream of most men.... envy ah....
reminds me of one of me colleagues.... was stationed here for a long while and hooked up with a nurse as well....... the rest as they say is history...
well they are happily together....

hmmmm... i'm still dreaming about it...
you in Manila now till Sat? I'm leaving Sat too..... got plans for Fri ??
we can meet up... but I have a Angmo colleague with me, he's all in for fun if you don't mind him...

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
No problem mate..
I be back this friday... too bad..
But probably be back in manila in sept
Old 11-08-2005, 04:41 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Manila Meetup

Apologises to the bro (eden??) who started this thread, but i'm gonna hijack it for a while to post another FR...

Was introduce to AirForce One today.... its a place where there's KTV and Massage.... I just briedly touch on KTV.. I went there only to watch the sexily dance performance.... for 500p consumable charge sitting in the big hall... enjoyed myself especially when this girl with solid ass did a short but
mind blowing and earth shattering butt-tremour.... MY GOD !!!@... she just stood there back facing the audience and at first I thought.. What the F%^K,
stand there only ?? then suddenly realise just a very slight moment..... and ZOOOOOOMMMM eyes lock on her butt as it started picking up the vibration.. with absolutely minimum hip motion...... Beh TaHan AHHHH....

immediately imagine if she was sitting on me lap and I am in her while she is doing this ??????? GGGRRRRRHHHHH...

anyway... then after gian gian, settle the bill and move down to the Boarding area.... and decide to fly economy class...(business class and First class "stewardesses" didn't look any better than the economy one. )
paid my 1500p at counter and went in to my stewardess 137.... Jumpy was her name... weird.. but true.

Cut to the chase... she gave quite a good massage.... tried to molest me and get Mr Happy excited.. .but had quite a few drinks so could not rise to the occasion..(pun and all intended )

after the massage she asked if I want Special ... ha ha ha I said Of course... but Mr Happy might not coorporate... ( actually I was sure Mr Happy was dead) ha ha ha ha...

So she was a little awkward didn't know how to react to me... so I just told her lie down in prone position... Sat on her butt.... and GAVE HER A MASSAGE... ha ha ha ha...she was like HUH? what the F*** ( in her head lah)... but as my persistent kneading hands stayed on her shoulder muscles..
she started relaxing and even moan a little... ??? HUH? WAH?...

anyway... This GIGOLO started giving her a good oil back rub... and she asked if I had learnt before??... Nope.. .just had lots of practice.. he he he
then I started my SEXY BM.... nibbling and stroking her whole back and caressing the side.... all the way down to her butt.... and gave her a good butt massage...... more moans... lips and teeth followed my hands...
MMOOAANNN... hmmmm she beh tahan automatically flip over and shove her pelvic at me... ha ha ha..... CHange focus... move up to her boobs now..
lips... teeth... whatever nails I had.. almost none.... tongue... ear to neck to collar bone... (just a pointer... don't ever neglect the collar bone of any lady) .... she had her hands rummaging through my hair and started licking and tongue back on my neck ... hmmmm finally got her engine rev up a little..

tongue,teeth,hands... and hot breath trailing down south and lingering on the abdomen.... MOOOAAAAAAAANNN... and actually all the other while... she has been mouthing "oh shit, oh shit" very softly..... well can tell she wasn't Shitting me... linger round the south but never on it... gets her jerking a little ... and also to test smell.... smells good.... but nah... I would love to go down on her ... but big head prevail.... fingers just play at the door way...
getting her wet so that I can lube her clit with my thumb....

humping hips and MOOOAANNNnn and hands nudging my head down.... shit focus... breast suckling her, but fingers stay........ felt she was finally went enough... and my fingers started its walk on the dark path... middle finger only in an inch and found the rough tissue...... press in and sychronise with thumb on Clit..... Mooooaaaannnnnn and more "shits" from her...
my lips,tongue,teeth were all over her inner thigh and down to her inner knee... on the way back up... her hips was sky high... BUck ..buck buck...
long moan... with head left and right..... continued with my fingering ,... but slowed it down.... her head was still going left and right .. .moaning but her hands were trying to push my hands away....??? a few more bucking from her... and her hands now frantically trying to push my hand away.....
AH.... a little carried away, realise she must be on the brim of pain now... ha ha ha... stopped the fingers... but my lips, tongue, teeth carried on it ascend to her neck.... fingers never leaving the south..... just linger with occasional brushing....

She looked at me ... wide-eyed and flushing.... flash me her million dollar smile, " you're good"... ha ha ha... "really?...nah... you just saying that"...
she sprang up push me down on the bed and started cat-bathing me from neck to my nipps... and toying with Mr happy.... her Engine is all rev up now..

but like I said... I know Mr Happy is dead.... she was trying to do to me what I did to her...... painted her way down soft and mouth my sac.... Mooaann.. this time its from me.... flicking tongue on sacs... had a chill running up my spine..... But Mr Happy showed no sign of life....
she wasn't gonna give up.... kept at the sacs and started to resucitate (spelling?) ..... moans from me... and I move her butt from the side to right over me..... 69!!!... but as much as I wanted to mouth her still... logic previals... fingers repeated their teasing of the vulva... and then did the thumb and middle finger combi again... thumb on Clit and Middle on G ..
yes... its not a myth... it exist and your fingers just need to know how to feel the difference... and you need to take your time to let them know that you will be gentle ....

anyway.... she went bonkers on my pipe..... and miracles of miracle.... Happy showed signs of life.... .... either that spurred her on or it was my Mid & thumb combi.... .. suddenly she deep throated me... and gummed me right at the base and gave a really long moan down my pipe .... Second O for her...

I almost blew it all down her throat when she did that gummed and moan thingy..... told her to unmouth me ... still luuuunnnnnn and when she sat up... FIREWORKs..... well.. slow spewing.... no earth shattering eruptions..
but was still good for me.... she was funny though turn and gave me a sad face.... ha ha ha just told her... don't worry ... you did well.. at least you still manage to get him alive and throw up.... ha ha ah....

told her that'll be all and we went shower.... dressup and paid her her dues (equal to room rate)..
and happily came back to write this long-ass FR....

Time for bed now.... will try to explain the system at Airforce one if anyone interested to know tomorrow.... Apologies to Bro Eden again for this hi-jacked.

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 11-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Hi Bro EyeLevel,

No worries about the hijacking. Have to thank you for your contribution. I had been to AIrforce one myself and its a pretty nice place for a quickie. When would you be back in Manila again and maybe we can meet up for some drinking session together...

Cheers
Old 11-08-2005, 01:12 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Wah Bro CNNmg,
you in Manila now till Sat? I'm leaving Sat too..... got plans for Fri ??
we can meet up... but I have a Angmo colleague with me, he's all in for fun if you don't mind him...

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Bro EyeLevel,
I dun mind whether Ang Mo or not one..
Thing is I actually leaving on Fri. Been so many times here that most nights I prefer to actually stay in my rooms instead of go cheong..
Anyway Am staying at the Mandarin in Makati.. my contact nos is somewhere...

If no one call, typically on my last night in manila, I will head to the casino at holiday inn for a few hours, then head to the club for some drinks...
Old 11-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of

Yo Brudders,

I am gearing up to check out Air Force One, do they provide full service as BBBJ was the only thing mentioned in earlier threads?

Can the good samaritan provide the exact address for this airport? I know that its near the airport....I am thinking of checking out Skylight MP, has anyone tried?

Bro Eden, I will call you on the 18th ok...I will be there from 14th Aug to Sep 3

Will be going to cebu and Angeles City.

Any brothers avail to cheong together, give a ring lah!

Cheers
Cebeion....always on...
Old 11-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebeion
Yo Brudders,

I am gearing up to check out Air Force One, do they provide full service as BBBJ was the only thing mentioned in earlier threads?

Can the good samaritan provide the exact address for this airport? I know that its near the airport....I am thinking of checking out Skylight MP, has anyone tried?

Bro Eden, I will call you on the 18th ok...I will be there from 14th Aug to Sep 3

Will be going to cebu and Angeles City.

Any brothers avail to cheong together, give a ring lah!

Cheers
Cebeion....always on...
Bro you going to Cebu? I will be going there as well. Will be there from the 16th to the 20th
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1