The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
*sigh* i not lucky as u guys, me only stay hotel room n wont be my 2nd home either

my bike, no money buy ler, u sponsor me la then i can ride u to TT
hahaha....same here la...i'll still be staying in hotel mar... =P
sometimes sleep alone somore...
huh..?? not buying adi..??
i sponsor u..?? better i buy 1 for myself....hehehe...
Old 27-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
oops... i should rephrase, i not heard from someone, but i saw with my own eyes. some of my cheong kaki manage to try a few puyings in model club...................

bro holly....no need 2 layan this kinda ppl la...
all of a sudden say this kinda thing...even i not regular also i know wats going on there....
by D way how's ur trip..???
i'll be back on Sun...
CNY going or not..?? wanna play firecrackers...! hahaha
Old 27-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Hello... Excuse me... I don't like your tone over here. Bro Holymann is stating a fact. Everyone over at Model club inclusive that Toilet jaga (if u interested) can be tapow back. Its all depend on how much $$$$$ u willing to spend and u pancing skill. If u can't don't accused bro here talk nonsencse. I also don't see u contribute much here.

agreed...D worls is like dat lar....main thing is...got money got honey...
no money, no p*ki lor...hehe...
but sweet talkers/handsome might get a chance also lar... =P
Old 27-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
aiyo.... i am not looking for a mistress or gf in danok la.... i just want touch and go.... :P very troublesome lo if got mistress or gf.... everyday got to call and sms... somemore got to spot check... better done la... just fff will do liao.... keke
well said bro Holy ..., i can see that you have reach the real level of a Cheongster ..., we are there to enjoy not to leave our heart ..., money also much spend wisely

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 27-12-2008, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TohKeiFung View Post
Excuse me!! ...... you heard from who.. CORRECTION: most of the girls in there cannot be booked.. talking to mamasan will give you the same response. the mamasan will say the girls "no like" or just smile and ask you to buy more drinks and make her happy. please don't spread such nonsense here..

LOL..., this statement can be one of the BEST JOKES of the Year 2008 and some say Year 2009 too....,

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 27-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TohKeiFung View Post
Excuse me!! ...... you heard from who.. CORRECTION: most of the girls in there cannot be booked.. talking to mamasan will give you the same response. the mamasan will say the girls "no like" or just smile and ask you to buy more drinks and make her happy. please don't spread such nonsense here..
Bro Tohkeifung, I would not say that you are wrong cause I kena that from mamasan all the time also, but just need to improve on your tone a bit, don't you think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Hello... Excuse me... I don't like your tone over here. Bro Holymann is stating a fact. Everyone over at Model club inclusive that Toilet jaga (if u interested) can be tapow back. Its all depend on how much $$$$$ u willing to spend and u pancing skill. If u can't don't accused bro here talk nonsencse. I also don't see u contribute much here.
Agreed with you Bro mekongcatfish, you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't do it also. But personally, I will not go for the toilet jaga....

Quote:
oops.................................

...................information is not FREE.
As usual, Bro Holymannn always gave us words of wisdom from his vast experience in cheonging, must listen & learn more from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro Holy well said, no need to care this kind of plp so much. He can't even get to taste the grape, he will say the grape is sour. Hahahahahahahaha
Funny ler Bro TD.king, all the grape I ate so far all very sour one, don't know my tongue got problem or the grape really sour. Hehehehehehe
Old 27-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

helo to all taikor, sifu and bros

i am new here and reading thru this thread really help me a lot in term of getting to know Danok better and also i can see that you guys really are regular in Danok too .., almost every week have visit to Danok and a lot of interesting FR too.

maybe one i can catch up with you guys over there ... cyao
Old 27-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oops... i should rephrase, i not heard from someone, but i saw with my own eyes. some of my cheong kaki manage to try a few puyings in model club.

How many time you cheong in model club? if you just been there once in a blue moon, please dont draw the conclusion so fast. But if you regular there and you still can not get a puying, i think you got problem. :P . I am not dare to say i am very regular there compare to my cheong kaki or other sifu, but at least 1 month twice in average. The fact is if you are damn rich, almost every gal you can tapao back regardless of you good looking or not. If you are not so rich, you still can tapao back if you are there regular or you have a good looking face or your sweet talk skill superb. If you not rich and on budget type, somemore not handsome and not good in sweet talk, better dont try to get a gal in model, get from farm better.

Gals in club are abit diff from farm gal, They earn their living from flower or LD or tips from customer. Those income are already enough for their daily expenses. booking is just extra money for them, so they only offer to customers they like and not everyone. The mamasan say no because she maybe dont know you or you never give tips to mamasan. Try to give some tips and she will let you know more info. bro, information is not FREE.
To tapao a puying in Model, you have to:
1) Be a regular kaki
2) Superb sweet talk skill
3) Shower the girl with flower
4) Drown the girl with tequila
5) Shower more flower when girl takes shower

Do the above once a week for 2 months and you will get lucky !!!!

p.s. Based on my personal observation only. If not successful, try harder.

p.p.s. I already bankrupt after the first week....
Old 27-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 22
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post

LOL..., this statement can be one of the BEST JOKES of the Year 2008 and some say Year 2009 too....,
Finally ENG LIAO!!!

Humsup Holy jio 3rd Jan.. u there or anyone there??

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 27-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Tohkeifung, I would not say that you are wrong cause I kena that from mamasan all the time also, but just need to improve on your tone a bit, don't you think so?
U

Agreed with you Bro mekongcatfish, you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't do it also. But personally, I will not go for the toilet jaga....
I don't think anyone in Prince's Holy group will go for that

As usual, Bro Holymannn always gave us words of wisdom from his vast experience in cheonging, must listen & learn more from him.
He is not name Prince Holy for nothing.

Funny ler Bro TD.king, all the grape I ate so far all very sour one, don't know my tongue got problem or the grape really sour. Hehehehehehe
U got bunches of grapes to eat thats Y some u put too long liao then become rotten & sour.
Hahahahaha
Old 27-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish a happy new year to all bros here, anyone going during 31 dec - 01 jan?
Old 27-12-2008, 09:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
To tapao a puying in Model, you have to:
1) Be a regular kaki
2) Superb sweet talk skill
3) Shower the girl with flower
4) Drown the girl with tequila
5) Shower more flower when girl takes shower

Do the above once a week for 2 months and you will get lucky !!!!

p.s. Based on my personal observation only. If not successful, try harder.

p.p.s. I already bankrupt after the first week....
another option is to offer the gal straight away 20000baht and she will follow you back even you are not regular or superb sweet talk skill... keke
Old 28-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes bro Holymann got a very good point here..., we are all just another walking ATM there. and you got a very good directory for Danok on your signature too ..., good work !
Old 28-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
another option is to offer the gal straight away 20000baht and she will follow you back even you are not regular or superb sweet talk skill... keke
Agreed, let the money do the talking. But you will miss the fun of fishing.
Old 28-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oops... i should rephrase, i not heard from someone, but i saw with my own eyes. some of my cheong kaki manage to try a few puyings in model club.

How many time you cheong in model club? if you just been there once in a blue moon, please dont draw the conclusion so fast. But if you regular there and you still can not get a puying, i think you got problem. :P . I am not dare to say i am very regular there compare to my cheong kaki or other sifu, but at least 1 month twice in average. The fact is if you are damn rich, almost every gal you can tapao back regardless of you good looking or not. If you are not so rich, you still can tapao back if you are there regular or you have a good looking face or your sweet talk skill superb. If you not rich and on budget type, somemore not handsome and not good in sweet talk, better dont try to get a gal in model, get from farm better.

Gals in club are abit diff from farm gal, They earn their living from flower or LD or tips from customer. Those income are already enough for their daily expenses. booking is just extra money for them, so they only offer to customers they like and not everyone. The mamasan say no because she maybe dont know you or you never give tips to mamasan. Try to give some tips and she will let you know more info. bro, information is not FREE.
prince holy.... good and real info. I second that.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1