The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Always a pleasure to share my experience when I can.

Appreciate your FRs also. Keep it up!
Pleasure is mine too
Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-04-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
ShuQi yummy
Dai Gor, i almost forget of this lass recommended by u. Up in my list again, lol
Old 10-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Under the coaching of Seal Commander Unfit, white goat will pass the Hell Week with flying colours.

Then she will be further endorsed by Bro Joker, Bro Bird and DP ( Water, Air, Land operations) and be awarded with Master Chief's Seal badge. That time, SAS also detour and dare not to confront)
Bro Joker try both liao la.

I would really like to endorsed BY if not for her reluctance to speak french and tattoos on her tummy and back of her neck.

Personally, I dislike tattoo on the tummy but other bros may not mind.

For height, BY is slightly taller than RR.
RR is 1.65m (confirmed by her as well). BY should be 1 to 2 cm taller.

She uses too much make-up perhaps trying to smooth out her rough cheeks.
Besides this I think she is slightly prettier than RR in terms of look.

BY boobs is firm B and slightly bigger than RR.
RR boobs are also nice and soft and bigger than A but maybe not full B type.

I sort of agree with that fat floppy Joe this time.
I will choose RR over BY if I have to make a choice.

Both are still new and need some training from bros here.

All bros, plse go for more live firing.

Firers ................ watch your front..........
Ready ............... OTOT, carry on!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, i almost forget of this lass recommended by u. Up in my list again, lol
remember to take booking slot from yap
Old 11-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

I would really like to endorsed BY if not for her reluctance to speak french and tattoos on her tummy and back of her neck.

BYt and bigger than A but

Ah, bro Joker also got turned off by BY heavy makeup.

And too bad about her dislike of frenching too.

But then, I prefer her over RR as RR couldn't give me sextifaction as much as BY did.

Different bros different tastes.

By the way, good luck with the new Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix coming soon.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1606 Bai Yang

Bonked Bai Yang this week:

20ish yr old fair, smoker ah lian type, race queen model frame, 1.67m tall, slim, from Inner Mongolia, long brown hair with big curls, facial complexion indeed not so smooth & turned me off quite abit (however body with smooth skin), natural perky B boobs, pelvic and tummy area big tattoo and smaller tribal tattoo on right arm, very smiley and chatty, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed catbath, boob rub, no AR, bj was nicely executed with mostly deep throat, after that cowgal me, pussy tight but feeling somewhat compromised cos applied quite abit ky gel, good riding skills, changed to lotus and lifting her body to maximize thrust, then missionary pump her alternating long deep strokes with some short fast ones, she moaned loudly, anchored hard rod deeply and allowed her to grind and managed to sneak some lip pecking but no frenching cos she purses her lips tightly, she cummed once and I dived down to paint pussy & lick her inner thighs/ kneecap she moaned even louder, very moist now and she complimented my skills better than hers. Finally cummed in doggie position after some time enjoying pumping her smooth body from behind.

Verdict: Hardworking gal accommodating to multiple positions but somehow no chemistry / GFE maybe cos no frenching offered.

Walked out of room, saw May again just brushing h by her at the pantry area while walking to exit via side door- very slim and fair with boobs spilling due to her dressing, but looked aloof. Should I try her next?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

For height, BY is slightly taller than RR.
RR is 1.65m (confirmed by her as well). BY should be 1 to 2 cm taller.

BY boobs is firm B and slightly bigger than RR.
RR boobs are also nice and soft and bigger than A but maybe not full B type.

All bros, plse go for more live firing.

Firers ................ watch your front..........
Ready ............... OTOT, carry on!
She is very concerned about her scar on her tummy thus the tattoo to conceal it . She keep insisting that she has not given birth.

I told her it doesn't bother me at all.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Tried Yo Yo of this house. Slim girl but luckily still got A plus or B minus boob. Nice and pleasant girl from Guang Zhou.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

She kept smiling at me during love making and made me very happy. 😁😁😁😁😁
Old 12-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is very concerned about her scar on her tummy thus the tattoo to conceal it . She keep insisting that she has not given birth.

I told her it doesn't bother me at all.
Most important is she is warm wet slippery cum tight
Old 12-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Most important is she is warm wet slippery cum tight
Slimmy slipppery better than KY
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Slimmy slipppery better than KY
100% organic 20 points added

Last edited by unfit; 12-04-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Saw one Malaysia WL in this house. Guru unfit how is she? May be can try next time.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute

yumi or small ivy
Old 12-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
yumi or small ivy
Not sure. I didn't ask. I went for Yo Yo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1