The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Crouch's second goal was class!
Bro, not only the 2nd goal bicycle kick goal class the 1st goal also class man 1 cross & 1st strike by Crouch also not bad.

Galatasary 2nd half did came back quite well the kop also look a bit shakily in defence without fielding sami hypia.But all well end well & the won by a small margin

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 28-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 21
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1-0

2-0

3-0 (Can't believe he able to do that)

Glad to get the 3 points but it is not good to concede 2 goals at home. If 2 legs knockout stage, it would be very hard for us.
Old 28-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

We attack well but can't defend.. We defend well but don;t score much..

Wonder when we can reach the balance..

I felt it was best last season when we defended solid and win games without much hastle... Though not pretty but if that style is gonna win us the title, I wont complain much!

You'll never walk alone!
Old 28-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Skye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid Entertaining Match for the neutrals, but as usual, quite worrying for us Red fans.

Crouch's goal was simply sensational. Overhead kick, nestled nicely at the bottom corner somemore... His celebration was hilarious as well. One of the early contenders for goal of the champs league season.

Gerrard really unlucky not to be on the score sheet. I hope he gets off scoring soon.

We were piss poor defensively in the second half when the likes of Hasan Sas came on, and Sabri started to run our left flank ragged, clearly exploiting garcia and aurelio defensive frailities.
We always struggle to cope when players with quick feet and decent dribbling skills run at our defence.

That said, 3points in the bag, and Crouch's amazing statistic still continues...

Wukong must have worn his Liverpool jersey for the second half .

Fan of robo dance moves,
Skye
Old 28-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Bro, not only the 2nd goal bicycle kick goal class the 1st goal also class man 1 cross & 1st strike by Crouch also not bad.

Galatasary 2nd half did came back quite well the kop also look a bit shakily in defence without fielding sami hypia.But all well end well & the won by a small margin
bros here, did yr balls shrink like mine when u saw how their defence played last nite??? this is liverpool, solve the goal scoring problems and another problem comes up.

but hell, crouch came up with the perfect answer, a perfectly timed and a perfectly connected 2nd goal in the game for himself. well, answers all his critics once and for all. time for rafa to give him back the starting place.
Old 28-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

damn overslept work up just in time to see the replay on crouch third goal...look at clock 52 mins gone, told myself sure got more goals to follow...damn instead of pool scoring the goals in it was the other team...the last half hour left me on tenterhooks until my adrenalin got pumping, end up could not go back to sleep after the match..
Old 28-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Solid Entertaining Match for the neutrals, but as usual, quite worrying for us Red fans.

Crouch's goal was simply sensational. Overhead kick, nestled nicely at the bottom corner somemore... His celebration was hilarious as well. One of the early contenders for goal of the champs league season.

Gerrard really unlucky not to be on the score sheet. I hope he gets off scoring soon.

We were piss poor defensively in the second half when the likes of Hasan Sas came on, and Sabri started to run our left flank ragged, clearly exploiting garcia and aurelio defensive frailities.
We always struggle to cope when players with quick feet and decent dribbling skills run at our defence.

That said, 3points in the bag, and Crouch's amazing statistic still continues...

Wukong must have worn his Liverpool jersey for the second half .

Fan of robo dance moves,
Skye
I think Bro WuKong68 took off his Jersey at Half time when LFC Vs Spurs too

I think I will go borrow or steal Bolton Jersey for Bro Wukong to wear this Saturday...

Wahahaha
Old 28-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
I think Bro WuKong68 took off his Jersey at Half time when LFC Vs Spurs too

I think I will go borrow or steal Bolton Jersey for Bro Wukong to wear this Saturday...

Wahahaha

Wah lau eh! Ook lor! I wear the Liverpool Lai Kor! sure win la !!
Happy bo!!??

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 28-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11264 / Power: 25
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Crouch's goals

Old 28-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
bros here, did yr balls shrink like mine when u saw how their defence played last nite???
Bro my balls din shrink but my kuku bird can't be seen as i saw hakan sukar last grasp effort

Old 28-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
bros here, did yr balls shrink like mine when u saw how their defence played last nite???
Bro my balls din shrink but my kuku bird can't be seen as i saw hakan sukar last grasp effort

Old 28-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Which pub you frequent? Tiger beer is quite rare in pubs. Carlsberg on tap also getting quite rare.
I brought beer back home to drink. Reason why I hate watching match in the pub is because I cannot hear what the commentator is saying.

Without commentator, watching soccer will be very boring indeed. In fact, commentaor play a vital role deciding how exciting the match gonna be.

Personnal, EPL's commentator is the best!
Old 29-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Voted in at number seven in our '100 Players Who Shook The Kop' series is current defensive rock and cult-hero of the fans, Jamie Carragher.

Maybe Kewell is not in Top 100??? I wonder........
Old 29-09-2006, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xautism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still got 6 more placings to go mah dun worry hahaha... but then he not in the top 100.. is not real big surprise.... indeed he is a gifted player... but then injuries after injuries... thou he dun wan also lah but then ..most fans will tink he is a let down...but still i am a kewell fan haha...
Old 29-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1