The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2005.12.30 01:07:35 UTC.

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 24.6192 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 24.6192 THB 1 THB = 0.0406187 SGD

1.00 MYR Malaysia Ringgits = 10.8361 THB Thailand Baht
1 MYR = 10.8361 THB 1 THB = 0.0922843 MYR
Old 30-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
yeah..baby..yeah.
i still cracking my head of finding a suitable hotel there...
Dun crack wrong head ahhh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 30-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

worse come to worse Merlin la, I don't mind eventhough not as nice as Sakura.
Old 30-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hitler & Napolean

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
its ok brudder. have a nice way and Happy New year to you..chok dee
สวัสดีปีใหม่ Happy new year to all .
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 30-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy New Year to u n fellow bros too!
Old 31-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
All hotel rooms FULLY BOOKED for CNY '06 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
worse come to worse Merlin la, I don't mind eventhough not as nice as Sakura.
Bro TD & Taurus,

Worst come to worst, if no hotel rooms available, stay at the " chicken farms "

Then you can get fresh eggs and fresh milk every morning
Old 31-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

walau eh.. that one cannot accept la, I'd rather stay at home heheh
Old 31-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Thai Customs finally agrees to beef up surveillance

Report from Bangkok Post dated Saturday 31 December 2005 :-

TIES WITH MALAYSIA / VEHICLE THEFT, SMUGGLING : Thai Customs finally agrees to beef up surveillance

ASSAWIN PAKKAWAN WICHAYAN BOONCHOTE

Songkhla _ Customs officials have finally tightened their surveillance after eight years of continuous complaints from Malaysia that nearly 2,000 vehicles were stolen from its territory and smuggled into Thailand for sale. ''Our inspections have indicated that the cars were smuggled into the South by being hidden in cargo containers, ships, or being simply sent through some poorly-patrolled border checkpoints along the Thai-Malaysian border,'' said the director of the Regional Customs Bureau 4 Rakope Srisupha-at. According to an official Malaysian report, a total of 1,722 vehicles were stolen over a seven-year period since 1997, and most were motorbikes.

Many of the stolen vehicles were dismantled by car theft gangs in Malaysia itself and then exported as spare parts to Indonesia and Singapore, while Thailand served as a transit point through which the cars were delivered to customers in Laos and Burma, Mr Rakope said.

So far, Thai customs officials have seized 29 cars, all suspected to have been stolen from Malaysia. ''There must be orders first and a gang in Thailand then sends down payments from customers to its affiliated gangs in Malaysia,'' said a garage owner, who asked not to be named. ''A car is then stolen and sent to Thailand as a tourist car,'' he said.

The Customs Department has ordered its officials to keep an eye on cars being imported from Malaysia, especially second-hand vehicles. But Mr Rakope said, ''We have to be extra careful because if the checks are too rigid, it could hurt the tourism industry.''

The department is also investigating whether its custom officials were involved in the smuggling racket. The department has already transferred nine of its officials suspected of helping the smugglers.

However, Mr Rakope said not all complaints were linked to car theft gangs.

He said some Malaysian car owners who defaulted on instalments crossed into Thailand and sold their cars here before going back to report their cars stolen. A theft would allow them to claim the insurance money.
Old 31-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
walau eh.. that one cannot accept la, I'd rather stay at home heheh
Bro TD,

Staying at the WL "Flat" is not that bad if you can find the "right frame of mind!"

Sad to say mine was not a good one as the WL i satyed with "showed" her true "colour" but i have seen other WL asking their customer to stay at their flat and enjoying ever moment!

Think of it seeing how the WL "work" their KC is pricesless!

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 31-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

yea I know I stayed before with 4 massage girls in 1 room kekeke but of coz I prefer a nice hotel room la unless one of the WL has nice apartment/condo.
Old 31-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yea I know I stayed before with 4 massage girls in 1 room kekeke but of coz I prefer a nice hotel room la unless one of the WL has nice apartment/condo.

Wah master i bow to you four! So did you get to bonk all four?(at the same time?)kekekekekeke

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: All hotel rooms FULLY BOOKED for CNY '06 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro TD & Taurus,

Worst come to worst, if no hotel rooms available, stay at the " chicken farms "

Then you can get fresh eggs and fresh milk every morning
Wah.... I want bacon and ham can arr ohh... and BTW... Happy New Year 2006...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Wah master i bow to you four! So did you get to bonk all four?(at the same time?)kekekekekeke
no la just slept only kekeke don't wanna them to think I'm sex maniac.

Here's my new year meeting to all bros especially KL No.1, GTM and all the tirak masters here :-

'If you had sex 365 times this year, kept all the condoms and melt them, you can make a tire and actually call it a GOODYEAR! Wishing you HAPPY NEW GOODYEAR! '
Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 22
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro's

Today changing rate for Sing to Thai is 24.45.

Hope this info will help U out...

Happy new year
Old 02-01-2006, 06:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
aiyah..brudder TD wanna fish all four of them with long line casting mah...
or maybe using one big net to swoop all...
he is playing playoff game with four of them..or waiting 4 of them to gang rape him..kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1