The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mac7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwan View Post
yup, Laura, Mint sister is back in our shore again
just visited her this morning, her boobs has grow bigger, nice to hold and play with.
Her massage is abit rusty (understandable since she have leave this line for awhile) but she make it up for her playfulness and GFE was strong.
currently she and mint are not staying together so those who are looking for双飞 will need to wait awhile.
Try Laura yesterday after attempt to seek out Aini n Melody failed. Indeed she has high GFE but like what bro said, her massage need to improve. She mentioned she used to work at massage shop in the past but change occupation for quite some time.....hence this may explain her rustiness. But then again, she make up with her playfulness GFE. Worth a try n will likely try again in future.

One thing to note, she is on the meaty side n she say she wanted to slim down n I hope she succeed, as I still prefer petite type.
Old 18-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Wah.....she took few hours to reply ah? Like this must plan ahead when i want to book her.
if no reply after a few hours, just search for other masseuse loo..
Old 18-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thwongster View Post
Just back to Singapore and after much detailed research on this forum, I can safely conclude that 2 of the most popular MLs are Mint and Aini. So fast hand fast leg texted both and crossed fingers and legs.

After a couple of hours, Aini replied and swee swee got a slot with her.

Location is pretty central and easy to find as I used to chiong there when I was young... those were the days...

Took the lift up, the door was already half opened when I arrived and there she was, a sexy syt with big round eyes, and of course deep cleavage, wearing a sexy silky lingerie, staring at me... so far so good

The room is pretty new and clean, much better than some of those I visited.

She helped me stripped to my bathing suit, and i realised she was not wearing any panties.. ho sey liao.. lil bro up and loaded..

Proceeded to the bath room and started cleaning my body and of course my lil bro. She got a pair of perky boobs (B+ i think? I am never good at this), with a really nice sexy, firm ass.

Asked 1 time or 2 times.. and of course opted for 2.. 1st round out in the bath room.

Her massage skills were ok (I had better), but anyway that is not the main reason I am there.

Full auto-roaming is allowed but sadly, 2nd shot gana IA. I guess lil bro used too much during my overseas trip... definitely not her issue as her HJ skills are really fantastic.

However, I must really credit her for the effort though, even though I had given up and asked her to stop, she looked at me apologetically and says she wants to keep trying.. this type of attitude where to find.. At one point she even made the action like she wanted to ride on top of me (of course she was joking... she don't offer FJ which i think you guys already knew)

This girl is extremely cheerful and chatty, felt like a long lost friend, and time really flies.

1 hour up, paid her, and left a sextified man.

RTM? Hell yeah.. if i can be lucky enough to get a slot on my next trip back.
Your MR makes me want to book her now... as I read I was imagining ... haha...
Old 18-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
No worries ... good or bad, the truth will always surface itself de ...

In the meantime, if you are so frustrated, go make an appointment with Chanel/Su Fei and let her relieve you of your frustration...

Cheers and have a nice day....
Haha... well said
Old 18-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look7354 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

This is my 1st massage report after I had visited her 3rd times. I hope to provide the true information for those who intend to find the authentic massage and effective Juagen.
I decided to meet her last week (3rd times) as her massage skill/ JG technique and attitude has made me satisfactory and impressive.

Locate at central area, take about 7 minutes to walk to her place from bus stop, private, free parking lot is available if you cannot find the roadside parking place.
Environment:
Cozy, big and clean room attached to bathroom, massage bed is available. She stays alone.

Looks:
You do not expect her is SYT, she is MILF, but you could not reject her face once you see her, her appearance is the more you look, the more pretty. Colored long hair down to waist, appropriate petite body (not tall) with well-maintained C-Cup boobs are more showing woman mature charm and beauty.
Rate: 8/10

Massage:
She is best one of masseuse I have tried among the current market MLs so far, she had been professionally trained in China SPA and over 6 years’ experience. She told me that she knows body acupuncture points to cure your body problem(pain) such as neck, shoulder, back, thigh, waist, etc. now I have believed what she said after my 2nd time visit.

My right thigh was strained last week, cannot squat and walk properly, I do not want to go clinic just for some medicine such as relax muscle and pain, so I went to her place and told her my thigh problem, she smiled to tell me “do not worry” she started to massage my pain part of thigh with pressing some acupints, kneading and rubbing of my thigh to relax my muscle and tendons till the muscle of the thigh felt hot. Next day my thigh pain was relieved dramatically, I can slowly squat and walk fast.
Suggestion - You should tell her if anything you are doing is painful or uncomfortable for your body before commencement of massage”, she will adopt appropriate massage technique to press acupoints, knead/stroke/rub/ body muscle & tendons to relieve your body pain.
Her massage is solid, powerful, right strength and at right point as per requested. She will ask you whether the strength is ok or not, you will feel relaxing and knots relieved after the body massage. She is also good at stepping back at right point and appropriate pressure.
I think many bothers have tried her out before and are favorite her massage, they also became regular visitors.
She can talk easily and exchange ideas each other pertaining to lift and healthcare, and also play a joke once ice breaking.
Rate: 10/10

Juagen :
She was trained Juagen (JG) in China SPA, and also learned it from Thai Master. She summarized JG technique/ skills of both China and Thai and developed a unique JG technique. If you try her JG, you could feel how it is different from others. I have tried her JG for each visit, my sexual performance is improving, I feel that my rod is harder than before and make ejaculation effective. Probably JG processing that I remembered:
Press the main few acupressure points – inner thighs, slightly below the navel and below the scrotum. Rub and knead the blood vessels and tendons /muscle in the inner thighs which are closing balls in order to softening veins and stretching tendons which could affect blood flowing into lingam. During the pressing of the acupressure points, there would be some pain involved for some acupressure points; following by special skill compared to others – she twisted your penis and stretched it in different direction to loosen the capillaries in your penis. It would also involve massaging your penis till close to the point of climax and then ceasing it back. The vein of your penis will be repeatedly stroked by the figures as your feel a surge of blood to your little brother. The overall massage on the lower abdomen, inner thigh and groin area would effectively promote the blood circulation.

She told me that there are brothers have recovered/improved their sexual performance; a couple brought a basket fruit to thank her for her treatment. I would say “different person, different condition” JG cannot guarantee 100 % of the cured your sexual problem, especially as those pathological sexual problem. However it can promote and enhance blood flow to the lingam and related area and activate man’s sexual energy.
Rate: 10/10

Happy ending:
She knows how to tease your sexual desire, you close your eyes to enjoy the sexual pleasure, and could not endure stroking with various pattern of HJ and shot your sperm as much as possible. She is very hygiene and washed her hands again before HJ.
Rate: 8/10
RTM:
If you look for authentic massage and effective JG, then Chanel / Su Fei is best choice for you, if you prefer other services, then try others.

Appreciate if senior bros can up me points
That was a good piece of writing... did you score distinction in your O level compo? Heehee
Old 18-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
if no reply after a few hours, just search for other masseuse loo..
Hahahah....i won't wait for few hrs lah. 15-30min max depending on how desperate i am.

Nowadays i don't do last minute booking already. All the ang pais almost impossible to do last minute booking. I usually book 1-2 days in advance.

No time, no money, not enough sperm, must make wvery session count!
Old 18-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Tried Hope, Peace and Leanne in the last few days.
Personally, all 3 look good to me, pretty facial features and good complexion.

Some thoughts to share:

Hope: Fantastic figure, straight long hair now. Good company and i enjoy the melons

Peace: Petite with straight long hair. Smells good. Strong and thorough in massage

Leanne: Abit too thin. Otherwise SYTish lian to me. Very thorough in catbath

Not rating them cos i think they met my criteria and each have their strengths
Old 18-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Ridler168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit Laura today (known as mint sister )

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

she is friendly , chatty and playful , nice big soft boobs to hold and suck

she skillful in JG , breast fuck very nice and shiok , GFE was quite high too

massage is not bad

If you are looking for good JG, good breast fuck and playfulness, she is the one can look for.
she very chatty during the whole session , would not be boring

Looking forward to my rtf session

Last edited by Ridler168; 18-10-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridler168 View Post
Visit Laura today (known as mint sister )

she is friendly , chatty and playful , nice big soft boobs to hold and suck

she skillful in JG , breast fuck very nice and shiok , GFE was quite high too

massage is not bad

If you are looking for good JG, good breast fuck and playfulness, she is the one can look for.
she very chatty during the whole session , would not be boring

Looking forward to my rtf session
Quite a few MR on Laura in the last few days. Was she nude during massage and sensual? How about roaming?
Old 18-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Thanks to Jason for recommending Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG). Truly a gem, and this MR is at her request.

I usually don't believe professional images, so these 生活照 are 90% resemblance (if you manage your expectation that 3 months of Singapore food will add about 1kg/month):

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2vvvxih.jpg

Summary
  1. Massage 15/10 : Best in the market thus far, and she's trained in this, so how to give a rating? I wanted a 90 minute session, but when she pressed down on my shoulder, i knew she was the real deal and on the spot extended it to 2 hours.
  1. Looks 8/10: WYSIWYG add 3kg. GND-look, SYT, age is accurate. Boobs are a natural B+/C, soft and with excellent lift.
  1. Sensual 7/10: Appeals to those going for the innocent 初恋情人 experience. Done topless. No commercial feel, and don't have to worry about kenna KC. HJ is a pass, delivered with best effort despite HJ#2 taking forever to materialise..with good follow-through.
  1. Overall verdict 9/10: Should you RTM? If a solid massage relaxes you enough to make the HJ superb, then Abby is for you. If your poison is excellent catbath, or fake-sex, or bbbj+cim, then look elsewhere.

( Click to show/hide )
Notice the red brick wall behind her? Some might already be familiar with where this centrally located apartment is. The room is huuuuge, and she works in the bedroom (dim and cozy), separate from the living area and kitchen. Stays alone. Limited roadside parking is available, so you should factor more time finding one if you drive. If parallel parking frustrates you, there's shopping centre nearby.

Looks
As mentioned above, wysiqyg (add another 3 kg). But overall she has meat in all the right places. Boobs are a perfect B+/C on a petite 1.55m frame, non-enhanced, with superb lift thanks to years of good bra choices. Age stated on her websites are real, so yeah.... SYT. Round face, small eyes, genuine demeanor - this is my 菜,and if it is yours too, then Abby is for you.

Massage
It is rare to find an ML who can do a proper massage nowadays. Most ride on their good looks, GFE, pattern-more-than-badminton HJ, or KC skills to retain customers. Not Abby. She has by far, the best massage skills in the market today, and as Jason says, you can tell immediately that she is trained in this. From the way she kneads on your shoulder and 肩胛骨, or elbows down on your lower back, you know she's the real deal. She can hold a conversation, but takes time to warm up, so this is probably her biggest AFI in this area.

As an aside, if anyone is skeptical and thinks he has found the ML with the best massage skills in the market right now, i'd be keen to visit and do a fair comparison... [Caveat: Anqi does a swell job too, but feet feel different...so not a fair comparison]

Sensual
While massage is fully-clothed (when you're face down, it hardly matters), she sits on your lap to remove her top during this part, allowing full tongue access to those headlights. If you prefer your MLs fully clothed, there are a few that you could consider....

BM was a little uncomfortable as she pressed the full weight of her well-endowed assets on an uncomfortably throbbing cock. Catbath was limited and short, and HJ only got one pattern. But she makes up for this by her demure behaviour, which will tickle those looking for the shy, innocently virgin girlfriend experience.

And at the end of it, there was good follow-through...with a naughty comment of "... and every last drop is out now!" . She concludes by lying on your shoulder with her arm around your chest, letting you catch your breath for a good 5 minutes.
Very detailed MR, I had enjoyed same experience...
Old 18-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=14537683

Tried Tracy over the weekend.

Good:
1. Authentic massage - this lady has a few years experience in a real MP
2. GFE is through the roof
3. Above average HJ skills - I opted for 2 shots. First shot was sensual. Second shot took a long time but she was patient and hardworking and eventually I came so hard, I had a minor concussion
4. 4G roaming - all the way down south but didn't poke my finger in. Respect her boundaries.
5. B to C cup boobs. Nice to suck

Bad:
1. her pictures show a voluptuous lady in mid to late 20s, but in real life, she's a meaty short lady in her early - mid 30s. I felt cheated at the start, but her looks grow on you, so I was able to accept it after awhile.
2. Her 'sha jiao' gets annoying after awhile. I got irritated after a while.

RTM:
For the massage and HJ yes. For the looks, no. Will depend on how I feel that day.
Old 18-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at area B for work so contacted some mls there. Yiyi replied. So decided to try her

http://sglonelyguy.com/yiyi-massage/

Pros:
Good roaming
HJ focuses on both the balls and the shaft
Great nipples to lick. She got those long pointy nips
Big B - Small C cup. Takes initiative to feed you
DT with capped BJ

Cons:
Her massage is non-existant
Location not suitable for non-driving bros
During HJ , she actually paused for awhile to check on a sms. Holy shit , that was such a turn off.

RTM: Nope

Up me if I helped

Last edited by damnation89; 18-10-2016 at 08:29 PM.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
Anyone try this laura from MGZW?

heard from mint that her sister is here now ,
last time at YF under Shakkyway and famous with mint for 双飞 ?

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/
Laura is back?? Mint used to call me 姐夫...hahaha...i deleted her WeChat thinking she is never coming back. Thought she opened some fish farm or something. And I thought she put on a lot of weight.

For bros who tried her since she is back, is she very very meaty or kind of like when she left our shores last time. She was already meaty last time but voluptuous type of meaty, which i quite like. Very chatty and fun loving girl.

Anyway, will go look for her
Old 18-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Was at area B for work so contacted some mls there. Yiyi replied. So decided to try her

http://sglonelyguy.com/yiyi-massage/

Pros:
Good roaming
HJ focuses on both the balls and the shaft
Great nipples to lick. She got those long pointy nips
Big B - Small C cup. Takes initiative to feed you
DT with capped BJ

Cons:
Her massage
Location not suitable for non-driving bros
During HJ , she actually paused for awhile to check on a sms. Holy shit , that was such a turn off.

Up me if I helped
I had a bad experience with her. Wanted to comment on her $$$$$$ ad but never got published.

Photos are real. Used phones as and when she liked. GFE low. Sensual nothing special.

I rather visit other better ML.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Any good ones around Hougang area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1