The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

5 INTERESTING LINKS TO SHARE...

Nice Pictures: PICTURES: New Signings Unveiled

MO Clip: http://sammy.services/newrepl...te=1&p=3917581

MO given no.7 shirt: Michael Owen given No 7 shirt as Sir Alex Ferguson says no more signings - Telegraph

SAF condemns stupid prices: Ferguson condemns 'stupid' prices - The Irish Times - Tue, Jul 14, 2009

Never say Never: Expect Sir Alex Ferguson to renege on Manchester United spending claim | Manchester United - Times Online

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Becks: England return possible

David Beckham has not ruled out a return to the Premier League after reconsidering his vow not to play for an English side other than Manchester United.

The LA Galaxy midfielder's first choice would be a return to AC Milan in the autumn to play at a level that would put him in the frame for England selection for next year's World Cup in South Africa.

But the 34-year-old has not ruled out a return to England and claims he would consider offers from clubs other than his former side United.

"I would definitely consider (playing in England)," Beckham told the Press Association.

"Never say never. When I left United, I said I would never want to play for another English club.

"My heart was in Manchester - and I couldn't see myself wearing another shirt in the Premiership and playing against United. Now I wouldn't rule it out."

A more realistic move for Beckham, though, would be a return to the Rossoneri, where he impressed in a three-month loan spell during the MLS off-season this year.

"Obviously Milan expressed that they want me to go back, so I don't see any reason why that would change," he added.

"We'll have to wait and see. I hope to be going back there."

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 15-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sgloverguy is Cool - loads of Potential

My take on this is that 99% David will be the suprise signing back to Manchester. Wait 1-2 weeks. Anyone have the same view as me....
Old 15-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 19
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgloverguy View Post
My take on this is that 99% David will be the suprise signing back to Manchester. Wait 1-2 weeks. Anyone have the same view as me....
City or United? I don't think SAF will re-sign Becks. Maybe Everton, which is turning out to be a "United" old boys club with Howard, Neville and Saha already in their books.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

There r so many reports of Tevez bitching about SAF......

Personally, i think he should let go.... shut up and let his feet do the talking when the season starts...... hiaz

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
There r so many reports of Tevez bitching about SAF......

Personally, i think he should let go.... shut up and let his feet do the talking when the season starts...... hiaz

Cheerz
AC
Bro, with due respect to SAF and to be fair to Tevez, the latter always feels like 2nd class citizen at Man Utd.
1. it makes no economic sense for Man Utd to top up with another 25million pounds as they dun value Tevez to be a 35mil pounds player (I dun think he belongs to this cat anyway). Man City apparently paid 25million for him, which is a tad too much.

2. Tevez not keen to feature in only League Cup and Charity Shield games. He wants to be imn the 1st 11 for Champions League and the key games. And with so many options, SAF will place Tevez down the food chain. So to keep all happy, he should be sold. Berbatov cost some 30million big ones and he will should not be parking his lazy arse on the bench.

According to rumours, seems that Berbatov is on the way out..no comparison, there is only one King in Old Trafford - Eric Cantona.
Old 17-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Anybody here off to KL for red devils tour match?

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd begin tour without Vidic

Man Utd begin tour without Vidic

Vidic is facing a race to fit for the start of the season
Nemanja Vidic was missing from the Manchester United squad that headed out to Malaysia on Thursday for the first leg of a four-match Far East tour.

The 27-year-old was forced to pull out of Serbia's World Cup qualifier against the Faroe Islands last month because of an ankle injury.

United are also without South Korean Park Ji-sung and new signings Antonio Valencia and Gabriel Obertan.

But striker Michael Owen and defenders Wes Brown and Gary Neville travelled.

Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinad, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs were also among a 22-man squad left Manchester for Kuala Lumpur.

Vidic and Valencia are expected to link up with the United squad in Germany at the end of the Far East tour, with Obertan also in the running to join them.

United face a Malaysia XI on Saturday, followed by Indonesia All Star two days later, FC Seoul on 24 July and a meeting with Hangzhou Greentown on 26 July.
Old 18-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United sign Molde striker Diouf

Manchester United have signed 21-year-old striker Mame Biram Diouf from Molde, the Norwegian club said Friday.

The player, originally from Senegal, would join the English champions in January, pending a medical, and would stay in Norway until then, Molde said on their website.

"Mame Biram Diouf will go through medical checks at Manchester United next week and will join the club in January," the club said.

Old 19-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Samster

Premier League - Owen nets winner on debut

Michael Owen scored on his Manchester United debut with what proved to be the winning goal as his new side beat a Malaysia XI 3-2 in Kuala Lumpur

Wayne Rooney and Nani put the Premier League champions ahead, only for Amri Yahyah to score twice and peg them back before Owen came off the bench to net the winner in the 85th minute.

After the recent terror attacks in Jakarta which forced Manchester United to cancel their trip to Indonesia as part of their Far East tour it remained to be seen what effect these events had actually had on the players.

However, Rooney got United off to a flying start in the ninth minute after some terrible defending by Malaysia. An undemanding cross from the right hand side somehow evaded the entire Malaysian defence and Dimitar Berbatov's shot forced a save that was parried into the path of Rooney to finish.

Twenty minutes later it was 2-0 when Portuguese winger Nani coolly slotted the ball home after a similar error by the Malaysian back line, this time from the left hand side.

As the first half was drawing to a close, Malaysian playmaker Amri scored a magnificent lob over Edwin van der Sar, who was standing some 10 yards off his line, to give the home crowd a lift going into the break.

Malaysia started the second half they finished the first, and it was Amri who struck again when he capitalised on a terrible error from Ben Foster after what seemed like a simple pass back from Darren Gibson. Foster let the ball go across him inside the area and Amri pounced to level the score and bring the game back to life.

However, there was more drama to come as debutant Owen scored with five minutes remaining after a neat move found the former Liverpool striker on the edge of the box. He finished the move off by slotting the ball just out of the Malaysian goalkeeper's reach to mark his arrival in style.

Old 19-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Highlights from the match against M'sia XI. It's on youtube so not sure how long it will last before being taken off....

Anyway, nice to see Owen still has his poacher instincts. And alarming to see our goalies still in holiday mood.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 16
Pussies-Licker is one of the Best!Pussies-Licker is one of the Best!Pussies-Licker is one of the Best!

Man Utd will still be the team to beat for the new EPL season.
it will be interest to see how Mark Hughes handle all his "star" and big-earners.
M. Owen may turn out to be the buy of the season if he stays match-fit.

waiting to reward/return : 1stKing,minifeet,whitesnake,bigbirdbird
Old 21-07-2009, 03:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

owen still has the natural striker instincts great goals by owen against malaysia

CR7 flop in his real debut friendly
Old 22-07-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

Berba: I can do better

Dimitar Berbatov feels he has plenty more to give at United and is determined to better last season's goal tally.

The Bulgarian netted 14 times following his deadline day move from Tottenham at the start of September as he helped the Reds to Club World Cup, Carling Cup and Barclays Premier League glory.

Berbatov is relishing the opportunity to get a full pre-season under his belt and hopes it will provide him with the perfect platform to continue his improvement.

"I think I can do better [than I did last season]. I think I can do more. That’s why I’m happy to be here on the pre-season tour," he told MUTV.

"It’s always beneficial to start well and have a good pre-season and I feel I’m training well at the moment.

"I’m here to score goals and I hope to score more and more for United this season."

Old 22-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Second match, second goal for Owen and Macheda gets off the mark...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
owen still has the natural striker instincts great goals by owen against malaysia
CR7 flop in his real debut friendly
Still early days and dun want to dampen spirits but he'd better score against the likes of Malaysia and 2nd or 3rd rate teams Unless SAF has a different playing strategy with Owen in the line-up, he demands that his players do the spade work with all the running and breathing down opponents' necks. Strikers such as Van Nistelrooy, Cole, Berbatov, et al must track back and double up as defenders even if some of them suck at it big-time. If memory serves me right, the only forward who was spared was The King.

Owen's hamstrings can't take this punishment in the EPL with other competitive games thrown in if he is also accountable for defending and winning the ball back. All things being equal, he should prosper if only given a dedicated task - that is to cause panic in the penalty box and score. We shall see...Can't wait for the EPL to begin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1