The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

Bapak S.B.Y.

its an honour to have your comment here in Bandung thread.

yes Bandung gals are very fair skinned and syt too.

The nightlife is full of students enjoying themselve at the disco so need to spend some money and time to be close to them.

cheers

charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Aside from Manado , Bandung cewes are very fair-skinned person

Activ in Bandung are the school cewes

Btw Pak's 1st Lady is Sundanese
Old 28-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. Sundanese girls are fairer and well known for their materialistic type. Girls from Sukabumi too. Just fyi, Bandung is more pricier than places like in Batam or Jakarta. For ST is around 400-500rb while LT is around 1-1.5 juta. I think Jakarta have more choices for cheonging and have different range of prices too. I'm quite frequent traveler to bandung and mostly i get to know the local girls. I get to know from the hotel i stayed, restaurant, mall and some dating website. Last year while i'm there for vacation, i met a young and pretty windower and after we had pizza at istana plaza, we went straight to the hotel. The rest is history..hehe.
Old 28-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Agreed. Sundanese girls are fairer and well known for their materialistic type. Girls from Sukabumi too. Just fyi, Bandung is more pricier than places like in Batam or Jakarta. For ST is around 400-500rb while LT is around 1-1.5 juta. I think Jakarta have more choices for cheonging and have different range of prices too. I'm quite frequent traveler to bandung and mostly i get to know the local girls. I get to know from the hotel i stayed, restaurant, mall and some dating website. Last year while i'm there for vacation, i met a young and pretty windower and after we had pizza at istana plaza, we went straight to the hotel. The rest is history..hehe.
Hw long it take by cab to reach Bandung fm JKT pusawat, bro?

Hmmm.....after Ramadhan....
Old 30-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hw long it take by cab to reach Bandung fm JKT pusawat, bro?

Hmmm.....after Ramadhan....
4 hours plus depends n traffic..
Old 30-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are a few ways u can travel from jakarta to bandung. U can take a Daytrans van which depart every 1 hr at Karet station for around 70rb or There is a bus direct from the sukarno hatta airport for about the same price. Taxi gonna be more expensive. I always take a van and it will reach around 3 hrs.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
There are a few ways u can travel from jakarta to bandung. U can take a Daytrans van which depart every 1 hr at Karet station for around 70rb or There is a bus direct from the sukarno hatta airport for about the same price. Taxi gonna be more expensive. I always take a van and it will reach around 3 hrs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
4 hours plus depends n traffic..
Tks bros...
Old 09-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amverton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Bros

Will be in Surabaya on first week of August and staying at Shangrila Surabaya. Any lubang there - for massage and also places to pickup FL?

Thanks.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

for Bandung enquires
Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
for Bandung enquires
Bro, any idea of those mentioned below?

Bro elolez MIA. No reply fm him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elolez View Post
bandung has many places for spa. one of the best is the venetian spa in paskal hypersquare. they have all in body massage ++. price range from 450.000 - 750.000, depending on type of girls u want. plus tips for the girl. have different categories, u can ask them to catwalk the girls, so u can see and choose. included in that price is body massage (those kind that they use their naked body massage u), all the way till fj. u can also have the traditional massage (real massage) + hj included for 250.000 (but if u choose this, there is no bj and fj and choose girl with number).

Thank you
Old 03-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, any idea of those mentioned below?

Bro elolez MIA. No reply fm him.
Bro, i am not into SPA but i tried in Jakarta. that was sextified! For straight fuck is cheap u pay 1 price for 2 shots.

Bandung girls is super chio. Next trip i will be with my Jakarta GF she already warn me!! hahahahah
Old 04-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro kawabanga,

so when is your next trip to bandung again ? Yes bandung girls are syt and chio. oh i din know that you have a jkt gf. Let try to meet up when you are in bandung/jkt.

hi Bro nitecrawller,

I have passby venetian spa at hypersquare but have not try it. it look grand from outside. Anyway, near to it there is another spa - Delta spa and it was recommended for it sensual massage cost about Rp700,000.

do post fr if you have try the spa in bandung.

Cheers

Charles
Old 04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Hi bro,

Yes GF from Jakarta that i get to known from my last trip. I will be in Jakarta then Bandung from 16 January - 23rd January 2012 but this trip should be boring cos of much restricted.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Hi Bro kawabanga,

how can it be boring when you have your jakarta gf with you. Im sure you will enjoy the trip.

bro, try send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

cheers

charles
Old 05-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
hi Bro nitecrawller,

I have passby venetian spa at hypersquare but have not try it. it look grand from outside. Anyway, near to it there is another spa - Delta spa and it was recommended for it sensual massage cost about Rp700,000.
Bro, any idea how far is venetian spa fm Bandung Airport? How much the cab fare to Venetian? Any 3-4star hotel nearby the latter?

Thank you
Old 05-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Venetian Spa is quite near to the Bandung airport (around 20mins if no traffic) so i expect the taxi fare to be less than Rp50,000 (~$7). You might want to have a look at Mutiara Hotel which is less than 5min by taxi or you can walk to venetian Spa( about 10-15mins). Or you can try Sukajadi hotel further up but is near to Paris Van Java.

Hypersquare also have open air eating place ..so you can have your dinner there as well. Not forgetting Club Amneisa is at the side of Venetian Spa where you can see lots of syt enjoying themselve in the club.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it help you to enjoy bandung.

cheers
charles
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1