The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slave.alan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro VannDaman,
Appreciate the report, thank you so much. This is the humiliation I like but need to save first since it is not cheap.

Thank you again

alan
Old 05-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Too bad she moved over to the darkside and is now with the racist SADS.
Maybe she had a falling out with Queen Rie.

But I do bet if there was a way to contact her directly( and not through the racist SADS), you might be able to get a private session if you really wanted. She does speak a little English.
dun get her in trouble.

sads have an offer to sell 24 s&m dvd at 29800 yen
http://msvillage.jp/shopping/dvd027.html
basically all their dvd collection in offer, every few months.
Look like their dvd's are not selling well, but this is a good offer.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

oh whoever mention london retreat here last time.
I am going to try it out, but why there are only 1 gal per day? that is strange.

http://www.londonretreat.co.uk/

I am off to London for sightseeing. Pounds is low vs sgd and yen is high, so easy decision.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
oh whoever mention london retreat here last time.
I am going to try it out, but why there are only 1 gal per day? that is strange.

http://www.londonretreat.co.uk/

I am off to London for sightseeing. Pounds is low vs sgd and yen is high, so easy decision.
Do share your experience at London Retreat after you have been there. Besides Mistress Aika, London has several Mistresses worthy of mention. The atmosphere in the chambers of Mistress Anna Regent was electrifying. Goddess Qing while she was still seeing slaves in London is a true Goddess to fear and worship. Unfortunately she is no longer based in London. I have always wanted to be in the presence of Goddess Alexia and Miss Davenshore.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Do share your experience at London Retreat after you have been there. Besides Mistress Aika, London has several Mistresses worthy of mention. The atmosphere in the chambers of Mistress Anna Regent was electrifying. Goddess Qing while she was still seeing slaves in London is a true Goddess to fear and worship. Unfortunately she is no longer based in London. I have always wanted to be in the presence of Goddess Alexia and Miss Davenshore.
goddess qing? that is long time ago, you never been to london for so long?
where is qing now? ok, i was hoping to get more info about londonretreat.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do not support the racists SADS.
I know of many sites where you can download many SADS videos and Jap Femdom for free. Just do google searches.

In fact until they do change their racist ways(no chance) I encourage everyone to download SADS videos for free.
Then hopefully they will not sell many DVDs and that will contribute to them going out of business.
You can say I have a vendetta against them for 10 or so years as I know of no other way to teach the racist SADS owners/managers/company a lesson than by hitting them in the pocketbook. They seem to be standing firm in these tough economic times as many Tokyo clubs are opening up to foreign business( maybe out of financial necessity) but the stubborn racists SADS refuse to open up. Screw 'em.

As far as Tamaki goes, I have no desire to session with her again but I do respect her and think she is a good Mistress. Still can't figure out why she would work for the racists SADS vs. another non-racist Tokyo club. Maybe it's the money.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
goddess qing? that is long time ago, you never been to london for so long?
where is qing now? ok, i was hoping to get more info about londonretreat.
Not been to London for long. I had a session with Goddess Qing in mid 2007. She looks great and knows how to push a slave to the edge. Last I heard she travels quite a bit and have been spending a lot of time in China.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Calbts,

Could you share with us some websites where we can download SADs videos for free? All I've managed to find are free previews or websites which require you to subscribe to the downloading server in order to successfully download - and I don't even know if those are reliable so I haven't subscribed to them.

What websites do you use?

Quote:
I know of many sites where you can download many SADS videos and Jap Femdom for free. Just do google searches.

In fact until they do change their racist ways(no chance) I encourage everyone to download SADS videos for free.
Then hopefully they will not sell many DVDs and that will contribute to them going out of business.
You can say I have a vendetta against them for 10 or so years as I know of no other way to teach the racist SADS owners/managers/company a lesson than by hitting them in the pocketbook. They seem to be standing firm in these tough economic times as many Tokyo clubs are opening up to foreign business( maybe out of financial necessity) but the stubborn racists SADS refuse to open up. Screw 'em.

As far as Tamaki goes, I have no desire to session with her again but I do respect her and think she is a good Mistress. Still can't figure out why she would work for the racists SADS vs. another non-racist Tokyo club. Maybe it's the money.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

I use a free program called Miipony to download directly from cyberlocker sites like filesonic, fileserve, etc.. You can download files for free and wait longer or you can subscribe to one( or multiple ) locker sites on subscription.

There are numerous forums and blogs to download from. Some forums you might have to register for free.

Find the catalog number of the video and do a google search on it along with
"filesonic" or "fileserve" in search.
I do not know how much longer these adult video companies will be around because today you can get so much for free online.
In SADS case- I hope it helps to put them out of business.

PM me for some of my favorites as I do not want to reveal more here.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
By the way, I sessioned with the prior Mistress Tamaki who worked at La Siora in 2007-08.
Here is a link to her photos - http://bdsm-ch.com/english/pic_sampl...ki/index1.html
She was tall and very fun in session - and nice outside of session too.
I think she is in Kyoto now..
Wow she is very pretty.. too bad I am in singapore (..
Wish we have such mistress offer the same.
Some of our local girl also very nice in figure, face and feet. But they don't feel comfortable.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

OK, i did not know you have such long history with them. are they own by yakuza or someone from far right?

are the sads consortium doing good business??? i think the foreigner business crash due to earthquake and radiation leak.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 21
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just read from La Siora english blog that Mistress Bigyoku has left !!! wtf

i initially wanted to go in March/April but due to work and earthquake, has to postpone. was waiting for Sep-Oct autumn to come before going Tokyo and now she is gone...forever !

I think she is really beautiful, sexy and great legs/feet (esp for a foot fetish lover like me)

Wonder if anyone here keeps in touch with her, can find out if she moving on to another club or if she does private sessions. I need to serve her badly !

Tried looking up facebook but looks like she does not have an account, only found akiho.

(
Old 07-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

ydgduo - yes I wanted to have sessions there as early as 2003. Do not know if they are owned by yakuza but do know they have always been owned/managed by a racist who even refuses Japanese speaking foreigners.
And yes SADS probably does a good business with their Japanese only clienetele but not nearly as good as a few years ago since now the Tokyo scene is very competitive.

totolim - yes it is a shame that Bigyoku retired as I was also hoping to see her again. Usually when a Mistress quits from La Siora it is because her day job has become too demanding - but there are other reasons too.
The sad thing in my experience is that when a La Siora Mistress quits - she leaves the scene and it hard if not impossible to session with her again. (Unless she moves to another club like the Mistresses at Sweet Devil).
What I would pay to session with Mistress Sara again - she was amazing!!
Or Mistress Lino. I also regret never having the chance to see Mistress Ruiko -bad timing on my part. You might get lucky and see them if they show up at Rie's Bar Amacord or attend one of the big fetish parties in Tokyo like Tokyo Perve or Torture Garden.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've downloaded miipony and have been looking at this site called:

http://japfemdomfetish.blogspot.com/search/label/SADS

However, every time I try downloading through fileserve or filesonic through the free user (slower download) plan, I receive an error message:

'Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time.'

I get this even though I haven't downloaded any files yet. So considering even the basic free service doesn't work properly, I'm hesitant to subscribe to the Premium service.

How did you manage to use the free service?

Quote:
I use a free program called Miipony to download directly from cyberlocker sites like filesonic, fileserve, etc.. You can download files for free and wait longer or you can subscribe to one( or multiple ) locker sites on subscription.

There are numerous forums and blogs to download from. Some forums you might have to register for free.

Find the catalog number of the video and do a google search on it along with
"filesonic" or "fileserve" in search.
I do not know how much longer these adult video companies will be around because today you can get so much for free online.
In SADS case- I hope it helps to put them out of business.

PM me for some of my favorites as I do not want to reveal more here.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

I actually pay for a filesonic subscription (Only $US -55 a year. )For me it is worth it since I download lots of stuff - also tv and movies.

When I want to use one of the free locker services that I do not pay for like Oron, I turn my DSL modem off after downloading each file and I get a new IP address and can download again.
If you have a fiber cable connection you might not be able to do this.

Also you do not have to use Mipony -
There is a similar program available called jdownloader or
you can download directly from the filesonic/ cyber locker site.
Mipony is best if you are premium user and then can download all files at once.

Last edited by calbts; 07-08-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1