The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Anyone tried this two babes below?

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=469523
be careful of this serene, goes back many names with various stables.
Christine, Dou Dou, Ding Ding .........

many bad MRs on her
looks older than pics, rush job and very impatience.

she's on my ban list as Christine, infact she is the worst ML I ever come across

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 07-09-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

many bad MRs on her

she's on my ban list as Christine, infact she is the worst ML I ever come across
Thanks for sharing bro...
Old 07-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
salonpassion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I know this is not the proper thread to ask but since the old FR thread for Dome 2 is gone, I have to post it here.

Anyone knows where is Sara/Elenna (simone stable) thread gone to?
How come disappear?
What happen to her?
Old 07-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

many bad MRs on her

Thanks for the heads up bro
Old 07-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

DDbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Something to share,

http://sammy.services/showthr...607&highlight=

Below is my fr for the same lady but using fei er to cheat other ppl..

Please avoid this lady at all cost if u dont want to waste your hard earn money. First of all, she doesnt look like the picture at all. Skin complexion is very bad with wrinkle and stuff, but i gave her another chance thinking that the massage and service would make up to it but i was wrong....

Massage was like piano... and totally non existent at all. Blowjob was like mechanical and hurftul. She was annoyed and disgusted when i kindly told her about it.. really attitude issue

Fj is like fucking a dead fish. No gfe at all. I got scolded again when i failed to cum because of her inactiveness.

I wont recomened bros to try out her as there are plenty of choice out there...
Old 07-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
The first one, Tian Xin, I haven't try but am interested. If any bro got intel, pls share.

The second one, Serene, pls skip. Wasted my $$$ on her before. Also confirmed by a few bros liao.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried yumi

i was so gian to try bbbj for the first time in my life, i sms her and went down straight after getting confirmation. for a boob lover like me, this is the first time i didnt have to suck a boob to get a orgasm.

I was blown away by her special technique; its like a intercourse but no penetration invloved; die die must try. Just outside her pussy in-between her thighs. i believe there is no one in the market which can pull off this treat.

cowgirl style she ride on me, it was the reverse cow girl that almost made me shoot out, but lucky i hold on to my bullets. It was sensual. I always needed 2 shots to satisfy myself yet today i needed only 1. she blow on me, a bit of teething but its still good, and soon i couldn't handle and shot everything in her mouth, she continue to stroke and suck till every single drop is extracted. my legs trembled.

auto roam: i tried top no issues, south pole i didnt touch.
figure: petite.
breast: i believe its enchanced.
picture: real person looks better.
rtf: yes when M returns.

If u are looking for something like sex without penetration, i think she is the one.

*disclaimer: there is no penetration involved. all on the outside. All views are my personal experience.

Last edited by Alonso.; 07-09-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 19
½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fanny

Face > 95% to picture.Young SYT kind of looks.

Skin Tone > Fair. VERY SMOOTH skin.

Boobs > Very firm and nice sized boobs for her frame
Very nice to squeeze and press

Body > Consider more to slim kind. Some meat here and there.

Massage > Good skill with good strength, quite surprising

B2BM / HDLY > Quite good skill and sensual. Too bad no FJ

HJ > Did 1 shot.Quite enjoyable.Very nice natural moaning while playing with my shaft.
Erotica visual > Facial expression and her pair of boobs shaking left right up down.

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=473868
Old 07-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There are more than just Yori and Aisha in the house.

anyway my advise is park on the next street and wait 2 houses away.

I just check with them today, they are still in the same location.
Just to clarify bro, I think you meant that there are 2 other MLs that shifted in just after? If so, those 2 shifted out a couple of days into their stay and so I think there is just yori and aisha in the apartment at the moment.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 07-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
andy15966304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have a session with Yori... my second time for this week. Shiok.....!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
taylorlauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Shi Qin from mingzhao888 for lunch today

she has a very well-sculpted body.boobs are well scuplted, and bouncy. the boobs demanded attention!
hands are small and smooth. overall skin condition is excellent. she knows how to handle herself. , mannerisms and voice are innocent and girl-like. the dream exotic look, perfect exchange-type student personality. wears lightmakeup, soft lips, slow kisser. curious tongue that loves to explore, slow, then adventurerous.

HJ: slow soapy hj . boobs pressed firmly on my back, i could see she enjoyed it... exciting. while toweling off in the room, she excused herself, returned with drinks and a kitten's smile. sparkly eyes and proximity to her warm body,

Body Massage: i was instructed lie down faceup. she said she was going to massage me, slow teasing boob massage('massage'). flipping round and mounting my thighs,she grinded me while giving me a HJ continued from the shower. a little oil was used for erotic balls massage+full shaft length HJ. she fed me her big beautiful boobs as i enjoyed her wonderful hj and boobs.

BBBJ: was timed perfectly. naughty. she took charge. she pushed me onto the middle of the bed. bbbj was a slow buildup. i told her i had a lot of cum to release, she just continued with more suction, in 69 position, we explored each other. finally after about 15 minutes playing around, I released into her palms and I think abit shot onto her face

Excellente!

My ratings:

Looks : 8/10

Boobs : 9/10 - Boobs nice and natural. I kept on playing with them all the time

69BBBJ : 9/10 - She is real good at it

Body Massage: 7.5/10 Very sensual but can improve more

Attitude / GFE : 10/10 - Hardworking with good service attitude

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=473576
Old 07-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

are there any massage girls at redhill?
Old 07-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie881 View Post
Had recommended Shao Ling (http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!shao-ling-160814/ce3f) / Babe (http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!babe/c12hb) earlier to other bros.

Did not see any feedback from bros. Had RTM her earlier today and it seems that her service sucks now as her biz is getting better.

From the moment I entered the door till the moment I left the door, everything was a total disappointment, never mind the money down the drain, the frustrations is too much to take.

STRONGLY RECOMMMEND ALL BROS TO BOYCOTT THIS GAL TO LET HER LEARN HER LESSONS!!!

I’ve been visiting her since her “old place” and with every visit the service and GFE get better - hold my hand upon seeing me at the door, shower together, she massage me completely nude (with her nice little bush brushing on my back and stomach), gives an awesome BBBJ before I shoot off!

Though her massage skill is average, I’m there for the overall pampering and relaxation – a beautiful, slim, 1.7m tall fair-skin 21 year-old, working on my body stark naked and entertaining me with small talk. She avoids “back-to-back” appointments to be punctual for bros, and in my case, on a couple of occasions my sessions extended beyond 60min.

I’m really puzzled at your comments, especially when her blog (under SgSecretGarden) is filled with positive remarks. Babe told me recently a customer insisted on having sex with her (she is strictly massage only, no FJ as advertised) which she refused, and the customer was really upset. I am NOT saying you are THAT customer but it’s just very co-incidental you posted your remarks soon after that incident. Anyway, I understand Babe has her regulars who enjoy her services and charm, like me. Your “boycott this gal” recommendation seems harsh for a hardworking, young girl who’s really trying her best to please while maintaining her “no sex, please” status. She's a massage service provider, not a whore. Let's respect that!
Old 07-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

These 2 days has been quite rough for me.

Tried to get Feel for some last min promotion LOL such a sweet gal to chat over the phone, got me all horny and hard, but she simply refuse all my offers. So I call up blur blur Fala, who keep changing the time until my head spin eventually gave her up and went for 冰冰.

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=473121

another marathon bbbj ... LOL ... she blew me for so long that my foreskin now fold inwards LOL. She's very eager to please and game for even more hardcore stuff. COF is possible! Treat me like VIP when I mentioned bro conquer's name LOL, sorry bro it was an accidental slip of the tongue.

The next day, went back to look for Feel, hoping to get some serious massage since reviews on her massage skill is good. But what a disappointment it turn out to be!
http://www.shenhua69.com/feel2/

Arrived 10min early for my appointment and send her a sms. Waited for 30mins still no news? Maybe she was mad with my offer the previous day? So start scouting around basically calling every MLs on my phone. Finally Chaste came to the rescue, swee! Started engine and was about to head towards Chaste direction when Feel call back! She apologised, she took a nap and overslept Ha Ha Ha! Ok Chaste can wait LOL. so went up to meet Feel.

Quote:
Just got back from a session with Feel.

Looks really pretty. Another high GFE powerhouse.
I havn't even lie down for the massage yet she already tease until I'm rock hard. So got her to give me a JG instead of massage.

Look:9/10
Body/Boobs: 7/10
GFE:9/10
Teasing:9.5/10
HJ:8/10
Abalone: Fresh!

I spend most of the time trying to mount her, and she spend most of the time trying to fight me off
So after 2 sessions, I still havn't got any good massage yet!

Check with Aisha and Yori after I left Feel place - not available!
They finally took some time off and go scouting for new places.
Wish they could move to more central location.

Cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 11-09-2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: a
Old 08-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

any idea why innocence come back so long havent start work ah?

and xiaoai came back as peace? or diff person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1