The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
AGAIN???!!! No eyes to see liao.... Going to 7-11 to buy coke, peanuts and popcorn
You at JB?
Old 10-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rockafella04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
u can ctc bro Kat when u r are? PM him for his ctc, he should be v happy to receive you there. I've to give a miss dur to working schedule.
Yeah sure I will do that, thing is anyone one else going, hope I can meet a lot of other samsters need to build database so can party together, pretty noob since I just got relocated back to Singapore, not really in for the free drinks and food either. Anyway is the mini gathering still on?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
AGAIN???!!! No eyes to see liao.... Going to 7-11 to buy coke, peanuts and popcorn
ha..ha... me too no eye to watch? am i initiated the flame again? causing the two bros cheong again?? if yes! I sorry again !
Old 10-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella04 View Post
Yeah sure I will do that, thing is anyone one else going, hope I can meet a lot of other samsters need to build database so can party together, pretty noob since I just got relocated back to Singapore, not really in for the free drinks and food either. Anyway is the mini gathering still on?
no idea ? any way i always stationed at Zon on Friday 1st lev happy hour for a couple of hrs before heading home with my drinking kakis.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
ANGRY YOUNG MAN :

When did you suddenly become an "English teacher" ???

If you check the words of 10 Samsters, you would have to correct at least 9 of them .... if you check the postings of 1,000 Samsters you would have to corrrect at least 950 of them ... why pick on me ???

What have you got against me ??? Always "jumping" on me ??? Please be transparent and say it loud and clear here !
I need not to say much but look at you !! All the flame and fire on your mad face !! Ouch!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ha..ha... me too no eye to watch? am i initiated the flame again? causing the two bros cheong again?? if yes! I sorry again !
Why apologise if you think you are not at wrong ?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
I afraid I'll be the next one to be banned ? one bro alr MIA for ever here???
Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I afraid I'll be the next one to be banned ? one bro alr MIA for ever here???
If you talk about samsungsg he already been banned for good . He kept posting those unnecessary threads and the nick gone forever . Let all stay happy here. I dun like to watch star wars movie !
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
i rather ppls owe me than i owe them? I apologize first if I'm not wrong eventually....he owes me a favour ?
Old 10-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
If you talk about samsungsg he already been banned for good . He kept posting those unnecessary threads and the nick gone forever . Let all stay happy here. I dun like to watch star wars movie !
but i think admin should give ample warning first? I'm not sure the detail parts...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Become more like Clash Of The Titans rather than Star Wars

Let's just all get along and cool down that way we can all go ZON to watch Clash of the Titties
Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
but i think admin should give ample warning first? I'm not sure the detail parts...
He kept starting new threads after the old threads been deleted by Sam. It already show sign of warning . Sam has no choice but to remove his nick . Perhaps bro Samsung already reborn with a new nick by now

A bro told me Crash of the Titans is a better movie ?
Old 10-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Become more like Clash Of The Titans rather than Star Wars

Let's just all get along and cool down that way we can all go ZON to watch Clash of the Titties
I only know got crash of the titans but not clash of the titties or turtle??
Old 10-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
He kept starting new threads after the old threads been deleted by Sam. It already show sign of warning . Sam has no choice but to remove his nick . Perhaps bro Samsung already reborn with a new nick by now

A bro told me Crash of the Titans is a better movie ?
this is why I dare not open a new thread? ha ha don't want for nothing kena banned for no reasons? So...now if i have lobangs also got to keep to myself ! ha ha very selfish right
Old 10-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
this is why I dare not open a new thread? ha ha don't want for nothing kena banned for no reasons? So...now if i have lobangs also got to keep to myself ! ha ha very selfish right
LOL then you have to stop quoting sharing is caring already hehehe
Anyway you can pm those who are interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1